Sharing Anatomically Correct Minotaur Assets...

Specifically from this mod (you still need the mod for partial functionality): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/107460

I'm leaving this here in case anyone wants to make these compatible with sex mods. The penis mesh is a modified version of the "legacy" werewolf penis mesh from More Nasty Creatures and the textures are a modified blend of the giant penis and legacy werewolf penis textures. The meshes are not rigged to any kind of skeleton I have decided to leave that up to whoever feels like doing it, I just thought I would take things this far to make them a bit easier.

Screen shots done in Nifskope

1177249015_Minotaur1.thumb.png.aea17815b4f530eef9888b058e5e99b3.png

285234931_Minotaur2.thumb.png.a410f3719ff3982185db9d6035bbad9e.png

Files:

Minotaur Lewd.zip

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 1/7/2022 at 2:49 PM, KK0 said:

¿Can i request a more horse dick model? (Similar to the actual horse dick model)
Btw, i gonna try this model ?
THX!

It doesn't work the way I had hoped, at least not with my set-up, I'm not sure why. My knowledge on this sort of thing is fairly limited, to be honest. Also, I didn't go with a horse shape in this case because everybody else does and there are a number of other penis mods for Minotaurs, there just wasn't one for this one at the time that I'm aware of.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/10/2023 at 11:39 AM, Highborn said:

Did anyone manage to make this work with sex mods? I'm assuming this is just a modder resource

It was intended to be a resource, basically. Apparently it won't work as intended out of the box either, as I had originally thought, as there is apparently some additional "behind the scenes stuff" that has to take place first. It was invisible in game when I tested it, also I have since uninstalled that mod.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2023 at 3:51 PM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

It was invisible in game when I tested it

try using NiSkinInstance instead of BSDismemberSkinInstance (just hit "convert" in the right click menu for all meshes in the nif that are not NiSkinInstance)

Edited by MadMansGun
  • 5 months later...