Puppet Master Swallow SE (Fixed M/M Poses)

View File

A fix on a previously patched Puppet Master Swallow SE file

Spoiler

Adds a custom ass-worship pose to replace options for "I want to poop in your mouth/I want you to poop in my mouth" for males. Unsure if it works with females, but has been tested with men. The pose isn't perfect, but definitely speaks "Ass worship". If wanted, I'll add a download for the animation files themselves. Use this if you've used the other version but found an issue with the poses. 

If anyone wants to help revive this mod, a few things could use your expertise. The first and foremost is reworking the excrement so that it doesn't disappear before reaching the mouth. In fact, if filling the mouth with excrement is possible, I'd like to work on that.

On top of that, possibly using a chewing animation of some kind in place of the wide-stretched open mouth would make this feel more authentic.)

Should you experience issues, report them to me. If you wanna take the animation into your own hands, the animation files are in the mod.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/14/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Requirements for Puppet Master/Puppet Master Swallow
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

While I can't pick up the torch for you, I want to provide some encouragement. Thank you for catching the ball on an abandoned mod... some people did like stuff like this, myself included. So thank you. ❤️

10 hours ago, Yuni said:

While I can't pick up the torch for you, I want to provide some encouragement. Thank you for catching the ball on an abandoned mod... some people did like stuff like this, myself included. So thank you. ❤️

Thanks so much for the kind words, I'm glad to see there are people who still want these mods to continue on. I might've gotten on this modding train late, but it doesn't have to stop!

Helpful heads up: The trouble that made the last mod author give up was endless people complaining that they couldn't get the MCM to show up. There was some kerfuffle folk had to do of literally installing the old version before starting the save file, saving the game, then updating to the new version, for any Puppet Master MCM to show up, and he got too tired of telling people how to do it.

Haven't tried this version yet, just letting you know there will be probably be some people frustrated by the MCM as a possibility, as that was an old problem it had.

Good luck!

3 hours ago, Yuni said:

Helpful heads up: The trouble that made the last mod author give up was endless people complaining that they couldn't get the MCM to show up. There was some kerfuffle folk had to do of literally installing the old version before starting the save file, saving the game, then updating to the new version, for any Puppet Master MCM to show up, and he got too tired of telling people how to do it.

Haven't tried this version yet, just letting you know there will be probably be some people frustrated by the MCM as a possibility, as that was an old problem it had.

Good luck!

I've yet to experience a full-blown MCM denial, it tends to show up after MCM finishes loading (This is when using PM, PMS, and PM Patch). I'm not really sure *why* it'd happen, but for now I guess all I can really do is make edits to the version while it works and figure it out from there. 

• 1 month later...

I've yet to try this cause I'm working on updating a lot of mods in my load order, but I'm curious, did you fix the alignment/animation of the excrement? I never got it to work in the last version (That being the latest edit of the mod before your attempt at working on it). It would spawn aiming totally the wrong way and didn't spawn correctly inside one actor and despawn in the other actor.

ALSO, I don't know if this is just me or not, but one of the urinate/defecate swallowing actions in the last version would cause my character to teleport into the whiterun valley area and the terrain would stay permanently LOD style and I'd have to restart the game.

On 10/9/2021 at 3:11 PM, Subject2Host said:

I've yet to try this cause I'm working on updating a lot of mods in my load order, but I'm curious, did you fix the alignment/animation of the excrement? I never got it to work in the last version (That being the latest edit of the mod before your attempt at working on it). It would spawn aiming totally the wrong way and didn't spawn correctly inside one actor and despawn in the other actor.

ALSO, I don't know if this is just me or not, but one of the urinate/defecate swallowing actions in the last version would cause my character to teleport into the whiterun valley area and the terrain would stay permanently LOD style and I'd have to restart the game.

I did manage to fix the defecation area! If I remember right, it was attached to the rotation of either the pelvic bone or one of the root bones that ended in "C". Also, I have NO IDEA why that Whiterun glitch keeps happening, and it seems to happen at random too. If I were more adept in Skyrim modding, I'd fix it. It seems like the mod itself happens to break apart eventually, I really wish I at least knew why. If there's a better-working version out there, I could probably apply my animations to it

On 10/15/2021 at 6:07 PM, Analbutter said:

I did manage to fix the defecation area! If I remember right, it was attached to the rotation of either the pelvic bone or one of the root bones that ended in "C". Also, I have NO IDEA why that Whiterun glitch keeps happening, and it seems to happen at random too. If I were more adept in Skyrim modding, I'd fix it. It seems like the mod itself happens to break apart eventually, I really wish I at least knew why. If there's a better-working version out there, I could probably apply my animations to it

Well best Idea I can think of it compare the workings of the bugged actions to the working actions and see what's different. Maybe it's just a corrupted animation, script, etc.

On 10/17/2021 at 2:15 PM, Subject2Host said:

Well best Idea I can think of it compare the workings of the bugged actions to the working actions and see what's different. Maybe it's just a corrupted animation, script, etc.

What I know is that when I started out using the mod, the defecation option worked (somewhat), as in the animation would initiate. The peeing prompt would do the Whiterun glitch. Now, on a new save, the glitch occurs in both cases. This is leading me to believe that whatever executes the script itself for these actions is causing the player to be instanced in Whiterun instead, *somehow*. If I had more know-how, I'd build the mod from scratch

• 3 months later...

I'm trying to use this mod and it just won't play any animation for the 'poop in my mouth' options. Are there some unmentioned requirements? I have sexlab and Zaz Animation Pack and stuff installed, and the other patched version of Puppetmaster Swallow works fine.

Edit: I got it working with SLAL. This is a really good animation, keep it up!

Edited by bchurklo
  • 8 months later...
On 2/23/2022 at 5:22 AM, bchurklo said:

I'm trying to use this mod and it just won't play any animation for the 'poop in my mouth' options. Are there some unmentioned requirements? I have sexlab and Zaz Animation Pack and stuff installed, and the other patched version of Puppetmaster Swallow works fine.

Edit: I got it working with SLAL. This is a really good animation, keep it up!

Hey, really late reply, but might I ask how you pulled that off? 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'd imagine this is sort of a dead mod, but I ran into this warning when running this one through FNIS.

Reading PMS_ArrokLesbian_Mouth
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod PMS_ArrokLesbian_Mouth. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (8) and corresponding behavior file (6)<<
 V0.5 ... 	ChAnims:8	 CTD:0.1%	 pOpt:0.0%

Any ideas how to fix it? I am a bit worried I'm just gonna get CTDs whenever the broken/missing animations cue up, lol.