[LIST] Mainstream games with skimpy women as playable characters

I want to make a list of games that are

• AAA or AA (so no low-budget japanese visual novels and such)
  • can have elements of female sexiness without the need for heavy modding
  • This means I will NOT be including stuff like Shadow of the Tomb Raider, because Lara cannot be remotely skimpy in that game without some modding.

I'll start off my list...

1. Cyberpunk 2077. Can play a female character and dress in skimpy vanilla clothing. Mods take it further, obviously.

2. WWE 2k19 and such.  You can customize wrestler's attire, so putting girls in all sorts of bikinis or something.

3. Saints Row series, obvious.

4. GTA V, if you play online

5. Skyrim, obviously.

6. Watch Dogs Legion. Recruit a woman, strip her down or dress her in a short skirt. No mods needed.

7. In Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain, you can recruit female soldiers and play as them. They can be dressed down to a certain degree.

8. Resident Evil 3, some would say Jill's tube top and skirt outfit is "skimpy"

On 8/11/2021 at 9:52 AM, Algene said:

Assassin's creed odyssey is another game for your list, it also has some nude mods, Origins and Valhalla have some skimpy outfits, but I haven't personally played those.

Odyssey is somewhat more "skimpy" because of the Greek attire at the time. Sadly both games suffer from dragged gameplay, where all the mechanics are presented at the first hours then the game just keep repeating them over and over to pad the game time.

Genre fighting

- Soul Calibur 6. You can create your own character and dress them up from almost nude to full armor. As far as I know, most of the series has this feature.

- Tekken 7. You can buy costume and edit existing character.
- Dead or Alive 5-6. Have sexy costume, sadly most are DLC. But they used to have lots of modders.

- Fight Angel. They marketed themselves with custumizable characters. Sadly as fighting game it's not as enticing as the other 3 above.

Genre RPG.

- Divinity: Original Sin 2. CRPG. Classic adventure with customizable characters. The armor have their uses though, so you might not want to walk with just underwear. It's a great game and lore heavy.

- Onechanbara. Action RPG. Girls in skimpy outfits slaying zombies.

- Senran Kagura series. Action RPG. Ninja girls fighting and shreds each other costumes. You can customize existing character.

- Hyperdimension Neptunia/Choujingen Game Neptune series. JRPG. Play as goddesses of game world and save it from destrution, transform to goddess form with skimpy outfits and fight evil. Each girl has bikini that you can unlock.

- Akiba'sTrip Undead and Undress. Action RPG where you fight and strip your opponent. You can select your own costume and your female partner. At new game+, you can play as female.

- Bullet Girls Phantasia. Third person shooter RPG. You can pick their costume.

• 4 months later...

- Akiba's Trip Hellbound & Debriefed: Pretty much like Undead & Undresssed but no partner system since it's the remaster of original Akiba's Trip/Akiba's Trip Plus game in PSP. 

- SG/ZH School Girls/Zombie Hunter: Same universe as Onechanbara. 3rd person shooter and there are 5 playable heroines. You can have them stripping their clothes as "dummy" to lure the enemies then they'll remain in underwear until battle over. 

- Moero Chronicles: Every heroine's alternate oufits besides their own default outfits are all skimpy. Each outfit has its own skillsets. From Idea Factory, the same company who made Neptunia. This game is dungeon crawler. 

- Nuga Cel / Motto Nuga Cel (Nurture Garment Celebration): This is like turn based RPG version of Akiba's Trip. Everyone is powerless without their clothes, there are lots of costumes but only one fixed underwear for each girl. Japanese only in PS2 / PSP, wish Idea Factory would remaster this like Agarest Senki Mariage they remastered in 2019. Characters are designed by the same person who made Vocaloid, like Akira Toriyama to Chrono Trigger and Dragon Quest games. 

- Record of Agarest War Mariage/  Agarest Senki Mariage: Another Idea Factory + Compile Heart game. Originally PSP game, remastered and localized in English into PC in 2019. As you increase the heroines' love meter, their outfit will vanish part by part if you have them using certain skills in battle and the only way to restore their outfit is by sleeping at inn. Opposite to Nuga Cel, there are various underwear but only one clothes for each person. The game has two generations and each generation has 3 playable heroines which you choose one of them to marry at the end of generation. You can choose the protagonist's gender in second generation.

If only I can mod, I would correct the typo in the game's Gallery: Piadina's bed CG is named "Panina". So Panina is 3rd heroine in 1st generation and Piadina is 3rd heroine in 2nd generation. So far there is no mod yet. 

They all have no actual nudity by default, at least without modding. 

-Most fighting games obviously. DOA, Tekken 7, Soulcalibur 6, Street Fighter, Rumble Roses, Mortal Kombat (10 and below) Female fighter in those games have quite a lot of sexy costume.

-For non fighting games. There are RPG like Dragon Age, Nioh 2, Monster Hunter World, Divinity: Original Sin 2, Baldur's Gate 3, Darksoul, CODE VEIN...etc where you can created a female character then strip her to her underwear? There is some sexy female armor in MHW as well.

-Then there are Japanese games like Nier Automata, Atelier series, SENRAN KAGURA,  DYNASTY WARRIORS, FATAL FRAME, Onechanbara, Lollipop Chainsaw, Bayonetta

where is you can play as a female character and use a sexy costume.

- There are also a lots of Korean MMO where you can play as female character and dressed sexy but I don't think MMO is what you're looking for so I will skip it.

Beside Japanese games we also have games from Chinese developer like Bright Memory: Infinite, Bloody Spell, Naraka

With the current SJW rampage in the western gaming industry its next to impossible to find a game with a female protagonist that is not ugly/totally cover up unless you look into indie title and older games. There are games like SUCCUBUS, She Will Punish Them. Older games like Bloodrayne, vampire masquerade bloodlines

20220103051342_1.jpg.502aac9ebc01563787e124c79de4dbe5.jpg

20191205155309_1.jpg.ed92894c5f9bf2f34252d955c21622f5.jpg

20220103053106_1.jpg.5c017344ad64e6df33b466df6def1657.jpg

20220103054038_1.jpg.60c67569c6c6765479f3ac4fcec65594.jpg

lollipop_chainsaw_wallpaper_by_zebratalent-d474p5n.png.da353704f97a909cf8babd1773b135ff.png

1762204678_RumbleRosesXXonXBoxOne.mkv_snapshot_03_00_305.jpg.2c1d49c23bc2de7c34cb91a5f498b5a6.jpg

9665ae20433c8ea.jpg.f43360f889e3535a059f40f5c8cad759.jpg

Edited by assassin394
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Agarest Senki Mariage. 

You have 3 girls to battle alongside you then at the end you'll choose one of them to be your lover just before the final dungeon and marry her after beating the final boss. And repeat the process in second generation as the MC's child whose iris has the same color as the mother. 

As the girls have more hearts they'll lose clothing part by part as their "GP" drop to certain amount by using skills that consume GP. It's amusing to see the girls embarrased each time they lose their clothing part then they can continue to battle normally. They have no other clothes but you can change their underwear treated as "armor" in the game which is only visible if their clothers are out of the way. 

At the max heart they'll lose all clothing parts, leaving only underwear at low GP. The only way to restore GP (and their clothes) is by resting at inn.

Unfortunatelly there's no community of that game in this site. If there is, I would like to ask for mod to correct some gallery's misname in-game. Despite other Idea Factory games have one already like Neptunia, Moero Chronicles, Fairy Fencer, Omega Quintlet and even have some mods already. This game is also from Idea Factory, even older than those games above if you count its original PSP version in JP only. 

No mod yet, you can "legally" strip the girls. Tell me how come this is not skimpy. 

Falcia1C.png

Falcia1E1.png

Falcia1E3.png

Falcia.png

Falcia2H.png

Falcia4F.png

Falcia4I.png

Screenshot_2021-08-13-02-41-01-64.png

Screenshot_2021-08-13-02-44-06-26.png

Screenshot_2021-08-15-05-14-16-41.png

Falcia3C.png

Falcia3E.png