Yandere Simulator [Nude Mod Request]

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone could have a go at making some mods for the free game Yandere Simulator

The game its self used to let you get naked in the bathroom to shower, but a good amount of time ago that was patched (at an attempt to allow the game to be streamed on twitch) now when you go to take a shower you undress straight in to a towel, and in the shower your body is covered by steam.

The game still has the nude model in it, as well as a nude skin (but its undetailed like a barbie doll) So i was wondering would it be possible for a modder to get the nude model working again in game and to add some detail to it so its no longer a smooth barbie doll skin?

Also as maybe a bonus mod, to earn some in game currency you have to take pics of girls panties up there skirt, could another mod be made to remove there panties all together?

Thanks in advanced for anyone who can help out with this,

The-NPC-Lover.

I actually saw a basic one once. Just replacing the nude bathing skin with slightly more detail. I don't still have it though. I'm not sure where I got it. However if you just google search it you'll find one as the top two results. It doesn't quite look how I remember it, so I don't know if it's the same. But anyway you can find it yourself easily.

26 minutes ago, Algene said:

I kinda remember Yanderedev going beyond fuck ass mad about someone doing a nude mod some years ago, at any rate, I would not recommend playing this game as niche as it is.

I dont recall that? but i think sometimes people are too hard on him, but im not hear to debate.

I would think he would be fine with a nude mod as he has allowed the main character to be used and appear in more than one game where you can get her naked and actually have sex with her.

Why would you recommend people not play it? i actually like the game, and i think she's rather cute and ive always liked the "Yandere" type of girl.

59 minutes ago, whateverdontcare said:

I actually saw a basic one once. Just replacing the nude bathing skin with slightly more detail. I don't still have it though. I'm not sure where I got it. However if you just google search it you'll find one as the top two results. It doesn't quite look how I remember it, so I don't know if it's the same. But anyway you can find it yourself easily.

Yes the game has changed a lot, originally you got nude to bath but now you put a towel on. I have seen some old basic mods but they were for an older version and did not work on the newer ones.

But i just did a new google search and found this https://f95zone.to/threads/yandere-simulator-nudity-mod-v2-3-redaiskye.61246/ that worked. Site is a bit crap had to register with them to download it and the main download link was at the bottom of the post but some other "links" higher up i thought where the mod but they just loaded adds and popup.

Would be nice if the mod was shared here, or someone made one specifically for here. But for now this will do.

Id still also like maybe a mod to make all of them not wear panties for when you photo them for the games currency.

I don't like to say this but I am very recommend you giving up this shit beta sand box game because the dev don't know what is respect.

He call alomst everyone HATERS and keep posting videos about how he get bullied by the internet, but he never learn that those "HATE" is not came from no where and continue being himself as an asshole.

11 hours ago, StrayNeko said:

I don't like to say this but I am very recommend you giving up this shit beta sand box game because the dev don't know what is respect.

He call alomst everyone HATERS and keep posting videos about how he get bullied by the internet, but he never learn that those "HATE" is not came from no where and continue being himself as an asshole.

Or you can leave the drama out of the thread and in places where it already exists instead of trying to stir the pot on yet another site.

Who cares what the creator does? This is a modding topic. Leave the drama out of it.

Edited by Hakufu1021
  • 8 months later...
On 7/31/2021 at 12:30 AM, NPC-Lover-69 said:

Yes the game has changed a lot, originally you got nude to bath but now you put a towel on. I have seen some old basic mods but they were for an older version and did not work on the newer ones.

But i just did a new google search and found this https://f95zone.to/threads/yandere-simulator-nudity-mod-v2-3-redaiskye.61246/ that worked. Site is a bit crap had to register with them to download it and the main download link was at the bottom of the post but some other "links" higher up i thought where the mod but they just loaded adds and popup.

Would be nice if the mod was shared here, or someone made one specifically for here. But for now this will do.

Id still also like maybe a mod to make all of them not wear panties for when you photo them for the games currency.

Actually, I did upload my mod on reddit(originally), nexusmods, f95zone and loverslab.

But it was removed on both nexusmods and  loverslab.

Nexusmods staff basically said "character looks too young" and loverslab just deleted my post without any reason, tried contacting the staff but never got a response back.

• 10 months later...