Can I get left hand rings modified to work with the COR female body?

Can I get left hand rings modified SE mod to work with the female COR body? (charmers of the reach) I have left hand rings modified SE installed, and when I equip the band of matrimony, which is supposed to appear on my female character's left-hand ring finger, no ring appears at all.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3240/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27405

Also, which directory folder is the band of matrimony mesh located in? If I have left hand rings modified SE installed, is it in a different location? I want to adjust it in outfit studio.

Well, I haven't looked at the mod itself, but generally when custom races miss some piece of jewelry it means the jewelry has "Default Race" missing from the armor addon.

Open the mod in xEdit, find the armor addon for the left hand ring, check whenever the DefaultRace is being listed there in the list of races to display when equipped, if not - just add it. Save/exit.

10 hours ago, phillout said:

Well, I haven't looked at the mod itself, but generally when custom races miss some piece of jewelry it means the jewelry has "Default Race" missing from the armor addon.

Open the mod in xEdit, find the armor addon for the left hand ring, check whenever the DefaultRace is being listed there in the list of races to display when equipped, if not - just add it. Save/exit.

I'm not sure on how to use SSEedit or xEdit, can you please walk me through this step-by-step?