[iDEA] Make lewd every skyrim animation.

I'm very bored now, so I'm extracting the Skyrim BSA file to see what all the animations do. And I've managed to eliminate the arm-folding and other things that with the sexy idle motion of NPCs. In my game, NPCs are sexy even when talking. If someone who can make animations can make my plan happen, I will list where all the animation files are used.

This is just an example, NPCs don't stop doing this during talk. lol

Mod for chair sitting animation

1574979532_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2021_07.21-16_23_08_65.png.06b2af664573244dc17f5c34ae93d394.png

I'm using a translation tool, so I may not be able to talk to you properly.

Edited by nuka_riceball

Thanks for the reply. But I can't make animations so there's not much I can do.

Currently, I'm using idle motion from the pose mod. It looks unnatural because it lacks the animation at the moment of using the furniture.

For example, the animation of sitting down after stepping over a long chair makes a cute follower look like an old man.

It would look even better if the enter and exit animations were created.

Edited by nuka_riceball
  • 2 months later...
On 7/25/2021 at 9:58 PM, nikoads123 said:

Your idea is great,I will support and help you If you want to help,But I'm not a professional,Maybe we can try together???

This idle animation is GS Poses number 371 renamed to mt_idle.hkx

There are a lot of standing idle animations, so you need to replace all of them to make the animation last longer.

I recommend using the Dynamic Animation Replacer to prevent old women and the like from doing this animation.

Edited by nuka_riceball

There is something akin to your idea in quite deep stage of development:

Its not total conversion, but there are sexy options for many idles based on context. Might be usefull as a template. As for animating specificly for such a mod - animation is a miticulous and rather slow process, at least from my experience. Its unlikely someone will sign up to redo all skyrim idles. So approach of picking off existing idles that fit your theme is more realistic, skyrim is old, there is plenty of material.

7 hours ago, nilead said:

開発の非常に深い段階では、あなたのアイデアに似たものがあります。

その完全な変換ではありませんが、コンテキストに基づいて多くのアイドルのためのセクシーなオプションがあります。テンプレートとして役立つかもしれません。そのようなmodのために特別にアニメーション化することに関しては、少なくとも私の経験から、アニメーションは模倣的でかなり遅いプロセスです。誰かがすべてのskyrimアイドルをやり直すためにサインアップする可能性は低いです。そのため、テーマに合った既存のアイドルを選択するアプローチはより現実的であり、skyrimは古く、資料はたくさんあります。

Yes, I know that there are other mods for idle animation.
But they don't include animations for interacting with the furniture and exiting. For example, when she sits on the couch in the tavern, she spreads her legs in a vulgar way.

The animations in use alone look unnatural, so I'm working on removing them.

I don't have any experience in making animations, but if I come up with a good one I will post it.

If you find a good animation or can make one, please let me know.
The result will be better if you combine existing good animations.

On 10/20/2021 at 10:01 AM, nuka_riceball said:

Yes, I know that there are other mods for idle animation.
But they don't include animations for interacting with the furniture and exiting. For example, when she sits on the couch in the tavern, she spreads her legs in a vulgar way.

The animations in use alone look unnatural, so I'm working on removing them.

I don't have any experience in making animations, but if I come up with a good one I will post it.

If you find a good animation or can make one, please let me know.
The result will be better if you combine existing good animations.

The main problem with most custom animations is that they are meant for poser packs and not for replacing vanilla animations. It's why there are no transition animations within Live Action.

To really seamlessly transition from idle to idle, you would have to create custom xyz_exit and xyz_enter.hkx animations. The idles exist, so it's just a lot of work, but doable.