Graphic mods!

Guys, im going back to skyrim after a few years and massives changes in my pc o/

i'd like to know which mods i could use to get a high quality world( not only world, but everything else ) with few mods, since i dont want compatibility problems o/

and im probably going to use unbleak enb or unreal cinema enb and im already using bethesda high res texture pack, so.. can anyone help me? xD

thx!

err.. i guess i eddited it too late.. im already using High Res Texture Pack and its Unofficial Patch o/

do i need something more like flora's overhauls or skyrim 2kHD or enchant distant, or something like that? xD

or only the official and its patch are already "that" good?

Guest SemiPr0

Climates of Tamriel

Static Mesh Improvement Mod

Enhanced Lighting and Effects (With SMIM mesh patch)

Vurts Skyrim Flora Overhaul

Lush Trees and Grass

Lush Trees and Grass Increased LOD Texture Depth

Grass on Steroids

Pure Waters

Project Parallax

Enhanced Distant Terrain HD

HQ Lod Meshes

All the Skyrim 2K Texture packs (they work fine with the HD DLC)

ENB of your choice.

Check out STEP: http://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.2.5

You'll get a huge visual upgrade with that one. Assuming you have the system to run it. I had to give up on it due to huge framerate drops. I really need to get a better graphics card.

Incorrect. 

IMO, what you really need to do is accept that, like most of us, you can't just go out and willy nilly drop $200 on a new GFX card just to keep up with the Joneses. If you need to run the game at 1280 x 720, then do it and not be embarrassed about it.

My htpc is 8 yrs old. my 10 yr old plays skyrim on it in i think 960 x 640 and couldn't give a shit less. He loves it.

It's about the game, not ePenis.

. . . Unless . . .

You're trying to convince your Significant Other to let you make the expenditure. In which case I say that an updated gfx card is required else it's just plain choppy, slow and unenjoyable. Fighting framerate is not the way the game was meant to be played.

My card is a GTS450, a poor budget DX11 card from many years ago, and quite a bit underpowered compared to the rest of my system. It's the bottleneck that prevents my system to perform as good as it could. So no, i don't "need" a better one, but i want a better one :D

My card is a GTS450, a poor budget DX11 card from many years ago, and quite a bit underpowered compared to the rest of my system. It's the bottleneck that prevents my system to perform as good as it could. So no, i don't "need" a better one, but i want a better one :D

you know it's amazing what 1 can do with the mediocre hardware they have, I too am running a GTS450 & I have managed to make the very best out of it. & I have over 200+ mods & Graphic improvements mods installed, & I am able to comfortably play the game at around 15 to 21 FPS yeah I too want a beefier GFX card but that's out of the question till my finances improve, so I just make due. :D

you know it's amazing what 1 can do with the mediocre hardware they have, I too am running a GTS450 & I have managed to make the very best out of it. & I have over 200+ mods & Graphic improvements mods installed, & I am able to comfortably play the game at around 15 to 21 FPS yeah I too want a beefier GFX card but that's out of the question till my finances improve, so I just make due. :D

I guess I just got lucky a few months ago when I somehow managed to get all my bills paid off for that month and had put in a buttload of extra hours at work to buy my 4GB Nvidia Geforce GTX 670.  I guess that means I've still got a lot to learn about tweakin' my system and game. :blink:

You could always have a better result with a better graphic card especially with ENB.

That said Skyrim is totally playable and quite beautiful on a budget graphic card.

15fps is not what I consider playable tho and you have to consider that there are also other games that would get advantage of your graphic card.

My 6850 plays any recent game smoothly (I am playing the latest Call of Juarez and enjoying it) but if I push my ENB settings too high in Skyrim it becomes unplayable.

Archived