What mods (if any) defines the player's favorite fuckbuddy?

For another mod (or set of mods), I'm wondering what mods that already exist define a positive relationship between the player and its sex-partner.  Well, other than the LoversSSPPlus mod that lets you define a relationship.

I figure there must be others where something is defined or recorded for a player's partner preference.

I can not think of one.

LoversSSPPlus being for more of a committed relationship,  I don't know any for a casual partner (fuckbuddy).

Would have to figure out what the important categories are: position preferences, Dom/equal/sub, carefree/prudish, etc.

Mem

Ah...  Well, this is for an advancement in a mod I am working on (insofar as a sort of 'reaction').... :kiss:

But I thought of another:  Ring of Mara, where you are married. :love:

I'm still interested, even though the mod I am working on will be updated without this content... for now... :blush:

• 4 weeks later...

The chain of LoversSSPPlus -> LoversSSPPlusVoice -> LoversPurificationLITE all involve player-partner relationships (and/or personalities) to some degree. There are also a few non-adult quest mods (ex. Vilja) that explore relationship dynamics with specific, custom NPCs, but otherwise, I'm unaware of any mods that involve establishing partner preferences. Which is a shame, because I'd really like to see that! Let my interest in one partner (or a handful of them) be recognized mechanically in-game instead of just in my head.

So....consider my interest piqued? ? Would love to know where you're going with this.