[HOI4] Hearts of Desire [Without GFX]

Attention!!!:

• No images are available for this mod, sorry. Please prepare the images individually or wait for the lovely Hentai gentleman to appear.
  • I am not an English speaker, so the sentence would be unnatural.

Features:

• Sexual manpower
  • Abilities
  • Laws
  • Units
  • Commander's sexual status
  • Commander events
  • Traits

Download:

• "Hearts_of_Desire.zip" - This is all you need to install this mod.
  • "Loading_screen_template.zip" - It comes with templates for creating Lewd loading screens and UI files for 100% loading screen enjoyment. This is Modder Resources.

( In Vanilla, even the best art was hidden by the UI on the top and bottom. Oh, my God! I can't see the boobs!!!! So I decided to eliminate the grief of many gentlemen by making the UI transparent. )

Installation: 

1. Unpack the stuff inside the zip into a seaparate folder inside "C:/Users/YOUR_USER_NAME_HERE/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Hearts of Iron IV/mod/"
  2. Open "Hearts_of_Desire.mod" in this MOD folder and replace "YOUR_USER_NAME_HERE" with your user name.
  3. Move "Hearts_of_Desire.mod" to "C:/Users/YOUR_USER_NAME_HERE/Documents/Paradox Interactive/Hearts of Iron IV/mod/"
  4. Add this mod to your playset.

Compatibility: 

Basically, it is compatible with most mods, but when used in combination with mods that change the "ledger UI" or "state UI", display problems occur.

About GFX replacement:

This mod can be played as-is, but you can enjoy it more by replacing the image file in "mod/Hearts_of_Desire/gfx/hearts_of_desire/" with a sexy one.

This uses texticons to display an image in the unit leader event. To replace the image in the unit leader event, edit the image file in "mod/Hearts_of_Desire/gfx/hearts_of_desire/texticons/unit_leader_event/".
If you have any problems with GFX editing, please refer to Wiki.

About this mod:

I love "HOI4". I love "Hentai MOD". However, there are few Hentai mods for "HOI4", which made me sad.
So I made this mod to be a resource for everyone to make a "HOI4 Hentai MOD". Feel free to modify, redistribute, etc.
I will not be modding any more enthusiastically.

Edited by hentai_nd

Thanks everyone for your comments.
It brings me joy to know that there are comrades out there who want to have a hentai in HOI4.

10 hours ago, Auraria said:

There is an extra Paradox Games Subcategorie, maybe this would get more attention if you post it there?

(Paradox Games - LoversLab)

Yes, thanks for letting me know.
I tried to submit it to the "Paradox Games" category, but I could only choose to submit it to the "Crusader Kings" and "Stellaris" subcategories. :(

• 3 months later...

Was looking at this and I thought a GFX version would be an easy little job to do one evening when I have nothing better to do.

That said, having not played the mod yet and having only looked through the GUI image titles and themes, I don't know how the content can be tackled without being... well disturbing. There's a plethora of real images that could be used but baring in mind this actually happened - women were raped and murdered by Soviets in their tens of thousands and I'm sure a ridiculous number of women in occupied Europe offered themselves up in exchange for rations to feed their kids. 

Just seems in pretty poor taste outside of an infotainment point of view which for me and my download history on this site is saying something.

• 2 months later...
On 11/1/2021 at 4:21 PM, OriginalOrange said:

Was looking at this and I thought a GFX version would be an easy little job to do one evening when I have nothing better to do.

That said, having not played the mod yet and having only looked through the GUI image titles and themes, I don't know how the content can be tackled without being... well disturbing. There's a plethora of real images that could be used but baring in mind this actually happened - women were raped and murdered by Soviets in their tens of thousands and I'm sure a ridiculous number of women in occupied Europe offered themselves up in exchange for rations to feed their kids. 

Just seems in pretty poor taste outside of an infotainment point of view which for me and my download history on this site is saying something.

This is completely true but the same could be said for other historical periods. A more tasteful approach might be to use CG images rather than real photos?

There is definitely potential for this to be expanded further with options/events on the capture of agents and perhaps specific events which trigger on the fall of a major victory point too (e.g. when you capture Paris you are given options on how to treat the citizens of the city with subsequent events triggered by your choice). Presumably you could also add in diplomatic options to provide x number of female captives either as tribute or as part of a peace settlement?

Random events involving the capture of partisans or escaped POWs could also be an interesting addition...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

i tried running it (just basic version didnt change pics or anything) it only works on vanilla not with other mods like millenium dawn.

no events fired only the one where the general gets vd . No female generals have spawned. even tried cheating with cp but none came up.

Maybe i did something wrong but i dont think so. It did not crash so thats something positive ?

On 6/7/2023 at 4:09 AM, tboy82 said:

i tried running it (just basic version didnt change pics or anything) it only works on vanilla not with other mods like millenium dawn.

no events fired only the one where the general gets vd . No female generals have spawned. even tried cheating with cp but none came up.

Maybe i did something wrong but i dont think so. It did not crash so thats something positive ?

yea, the events and female generals werent popping up so i was curious, hopefully it might get fixed in the future

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...