If anyone is interested I found an open source sex mod for Don't Starve Together (and its better than you would think!)

11 minutes ago, Algene said:

Well it seems interesting, but I at least can't use the 0.24 ver, hopefully someone that knows what they are doing can make the mod playable or even expand upon it

works fine for me, are you installing it right? you have to open the zip then go to steam/steamapps/common/ dont starve together/mods and just drop the leisure folder in there. then make a server and the leisure mod should be in the mods tab then just tick it on.

Yeah, normal installation process as any orther mod, it was just my antivirus being a piece of trash as always. 

That aside I wasn't expecting it to be this high quality, how did this got under the radar for this long is beyond me, I would suggest adding some screens so people can see what they're downloading, for now I just got raped a pair of times and had sex with a summon, you can tell the devs did put a lot of work into this, thanks for sharing! , and again, I hope someone does something with the files

36 minutes ago, Algene said:

Yeah, normal installation process as any orther mod, it was just my antivirus being a piece of trash as always. 

That aside I wasn't expecting it to be this high quality, how did this got under the radar for this long is beyond me, I would suggest adding some screens so people can see what they're downloading, for now I just got raped a pair of times and had sex with a summon, you can tell the devs did put a lot of work into this, thanks for sharing! , and again, I hope someone does something with the files

yea i hope so too. and yea im surprised how long it went without notice i only found it by chance that someone posted a screen shot of it on rule34 but that was when the mod was still behind a paywall so had to wait a bit to get it. also since the mod is open source does that mean im allowed to repost it here? id rather this mod be in more than one place just in case either the patreon goes down or just so more people see it.

EDIT: nvm they said they didn't want people to reupload it elsewhere without their permission but i dont believe anyone has asked them yet, but unfortunately i dont have access to their discord and cant comment so if anyone could get in contact with them that would be super!

Edited by nameisname01
On 7/8/2021 at 2:37 AM, hellgamer23 said:

Well for me spiders and spider queen crash the game, and i don't  know why , when i walk near the spider nest or summon the via console in crashes the game. the rest works fine for me

that might be because of the new webber rework since it changed spiders and the spider queen a good bit i believe but idk

4 hours ago, nameisname01 said:

that might be because of the new webber rework since it changed spiders and the spider queen a good bit i believe but idk

Any form to get rid of webber or his update?¿.

edit: i found that any update before v47 works 

Edited by hellgamer23
On 7/9/2021 at 2:04 PM, FilthyWeaboo said:

Never expected this game to get a full fledged sex mod, I wanna see where this goes.

same, which is why i posted about it here to see if i can bring it to more people attention and get people interest in it :v

After playing with this on for a while I'm surprised at how well made it is so early in development, it's pretty much got just as much content as Sexbound and I've only had maybe 2 bugs so far. Works pretty seamlessly with modded characters too so long as they were actually made in the games art style.

I was gonna support it through Patreon but seeing that there hasn't been a post since 2020 is a bit worrying, unless recent posts are all just hidden.

54 minutes ago, FilthyWeaboo said:

After playing with this on for a while I'm surprised at how well made it is so early in development, it's pretty much got just as much content as Sexbound and I've only had maybe 2 bugs so far. Works pretty seamlessly with modded characters too so long as they were actually made in the games art style.

I was gonna support it through Patreon but seeing that there hasn't been a post since 2020 is a bit worrying, unless recent posts are all just hidden.

i believe the creator is busy with school at the moment which is partly why they made it open source they dont have a ton of time to work on it anymore, but if you do support them on patreon could you get in their discord server and see if its ok if their mod is reposted on here?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 4:49 PM, hellgamer23 said:

Any form to get rid of webber or his update?¿.

edit: i found that any update before v47 works 

I got it to run with the current version.

Just removed line 214 "inst:AddComponent("inventoryitem")" from monster_hooks.lua.

The Webber refresh seems to already add the component to all spiders, most likely because they can wear hats now.

Dunno if there are other problems but the game's running for the last hour without crash.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2021 at 10:18 PM, SorryImAwkward said:

Any one know how to get the first spider queen animation? I tried like 8 times and couldn't get it :/

As i just checked, you need to have a spider queen head/weapon and then on RMB you can fuck a spider. However i still can't get third queen animation. But in mod files its named "player fuck spider queen" 

This mod has so much depth to it. You can finger as one of the girls or fap as one of the guys. Being able to fuck mushroom caught my offgaurd lol.

I haven't been able to have sex with one of the creatures and try out different poses yet. I can only get them to rape which kills you very fast.

Eitherway props to the creator of the mod. Very nice work.

On 12/31/2021 at 2:29 AM, malto355 said:

I have no idea how to make this mod run. I placed the Leisure folder in the proper directory and the mod pops up on the list. Whenever I start creating a new game, though, I end up stuck in perpetual darkness.

Any help will be appreciated.

Untitled.png

sooo... at the crafting menu you have new tab with new crafts and yours problem may be just in world setting, go check'em

Edited by rudifrost
On 1/2/2022 at 7:30 PM, 123lostes said:

This mod has so much depth to it. You can finger as one of the girls or fap as one of the guys. Being able to fuck mushroom caught my offgaurd lol.

I haven't been able to have sex with one of the creatures and try out different poses yet. I can only get them to rape which kills you very fast.

There more rape and stations(dildos, shadow goop) unlikely friendly sex mates(pigman and rabbit after feeding and spiders with spider hat on). Also you can use lubricant for minimize damage(with armor ofc)

On 1/2/2022 at 10:30 AM, 123lostes said:

in the mod settings you can turn off rape damage if you want and also of course if you have a "friend" to "play" you can use them as a partner as well.