Quick way to initiate sex without the bow?

I got Sexbound and I went through the description to see what was needed to actually start a scene, and I am completely indecisive about what I should use. I want to be able to start a scene at will, but that would mean getting Aphrodite's bow, and I don't want to go through a long quest in order to get it. I tried to use method 2, but that isn't working out either, since there are no NPCs around my enabled furniture and no way to tell whether or not it's working. I just wish there was a super simple way to start a scene with little more than the base game with Sexbound installed.

19 hours ago, RandomModificatiomer21 said:

I got Sexbound and I went through the description to see what was needed to actually start a scene, and I am completely indecisive about what I should use. I want to be able to start a scene at will, but that would mean getting Aphrodite's bow, and I don't want to go through a long quest in order to get it. I tried to use method 2, but that isn't working out either, since there are no NPCs around my enabled furniture and no way to tell whether or not it's working. I just wish there was a super simple way to start a scene with little more than the base game with Sexbound installed.

I feel like i'm out of the loop a bit, but checking the FAQ, i see what you're talking about;
If there are no NPC's around your enabled furniture, why not just... move it? Get a colony deed and spawn an NPC? Lustbound's "Slut2Go" cellphone to call in a hooker? Or even the Custom NPC Spawner mod? This is less of a problem with the mod and more of a lack of creativity to reach a solution on your end, but i'm not here to bash or insult you so i'll move on to part 2 of this reply:

Do you know of Lewdbound's Lewd guns? They're very easy to obtain, and very easy to find too, since you only need to make the Lewd vending machine. Other than that, you can also use the Lewd Magazine from the same mod to spray a aura of hornyness on NPC's, that will make them horny instantly, and keep them aroused for a while, with clear particle effects to show it's working. There's also a book with the opposite effect if you don't want anyone to be horny for a while. There's also Eiko's throwing daggers, and even the Aphrodite's Whips mod. There are plenty of alternatives to initiate Sexbound interactions, and even more creative solutions.

Or if you say the bow is hard enough to obtain, there is a sure-fire way to obtain it, under the outpost, and the quest in question is supposed to be a simple guide to teach users how to use the Sexbound interface, like switching positions, using the climax bar, and such. Lack of patience is not going to help you when dealing with Sexbound, and mods related to it, and i recommend to take things with a grain of salt, since Starbound isn't perfect and the implementation of things may not be exactly what you expect.