Milkcow Mandy

View File

Made this for myself and decided to share its NSFW and I'm just an old perv don't like it don't download it . This is Milkcow Mandy , she is a CBBE\VaginaMorphsPhysics\ Preset 

body re-placer for body-slide . she has XXXXX large Super Nips , cameltoe and an open butt , I use her as a general body replacement as I just like the way she looks sorry no screenshot , also no clothing , have been unable to get my outfit studio working so if someone can make some clothing for her please do love to see them. This is as far as I am going with this project anyone who wants to take it up can , just give me credit as the originator . Some say the nips and butt are a bit much , I say it a radiation mutation and looks great in the game hahah !

CustomPreset 09.xml

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/15/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Body-slide

2 hours ago, Tcat5051 said:

Milkcow Mandy

View File

Made this for myself and decided to share its NSFW and I'm just an old perv don't like it don't download it . This is Milkcow Mandy , a CBBE\VaginaMorphsPhysics\preset\body re-placer , just add to your bodyslide presets, she has XXXXX large Super Nips , cameltoe and an open butt , I use her as a general body replacement as I just like the way she looks, sorry no screenshot , also no clothing , have been unable to get

my outfit studio working so if someone can make some clothing for her please do love to see them.

This is as far as I'm am going with this project , any one is free to take it up just credit me as the originator

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/15/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Body-Shop ,may require extended body slides for body-shop

CustomPreset 09.xml

Edited by Tcat5051

as info You can fix The BlackFace Bug by going in the LooksMenu Via Command "SLM 14" Save Your Char as Preset And Then Load this Preset
if This don't fix it You maby have a FaceTexture Thet Don't fit the FaceSize if You have a 4k Face and the Vanilla size this Will happen
in this case use a 2k face or find a way change the facesize

FaceSize is a setting in one of the InI-Files
it tells the Game how to Rendering the FaceTaxtue     (and Im to Lazy to check my Spell )

9 hours ago, siggiXD96 said:

as info You can fix The BlackFace Bug by going in the LooksMenu Via Command "SLM 14" Save Your Char as Preset And Then Load this Preset
if This don't fix it You maby have a FaceTexture Thet Don't fit the FaceSize if You have a 4k Face and the Vanilla size this Will happen
in this case use a 2k face or find a way change the facesize

FaceSize is a setting in one of the InI-Files
it tells the Game how to Rendering the FaceTaxtue     (and Im to Lazy to check my Spell )

Just in case the face texture change alone doesn't help.

Things that can also cause the black face besides the face texture are overlays like tattoos, eyebrows, wrinkle removers and makeup. Any kind of textures( normal map, diffuse map and specular map).

If all these textures have the same resolution, you should be fine.

One weird thing is that the default specular map(makes things shiny/wet) for the face has a lower resolution than the other textures and I guess that is causing some of the issues for players who didn't mod anything in that regard.

Edited by ZI0MATRIX
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, bradster511 said:

how do I enable nude body in fallout 4?

first time modding on pc

Use a modding manager, I use Vortex as it is a good mix between ease of use and customization. Also if you fuck something up, you can undo it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/site/mods/1

You need Bodyslide 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25

Most outfits and Bodyslide presets are CBBE ( Body type) therefore as you being a beginner, I recommend you this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15

Edited by ZI0MATRIX
11 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Use a modding manager, I use Vortex as it is a good mix between ease of use and customization. Also if you fuck something up, you can undo it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/site/mods/1

You need Bodyslide 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25

Most outfits and Bodyslide presets are CBBE ( Body type) therefore as you being a beginner, I recommend you this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15

thanks but I already have CBBE on my mod manager(I use mod organizer 2) but all I get is a purple/pink body texture instead

am I missing a texture or something?

4 hours ago, bradster511 said:

thanks but I already have CBBE on my mod manager(I use mod organizer 2) but all I get is a purple/pink body texture instead

am I missing a texture or something?

CBBE should have its own texture, but you are right, the purple/pink is a sign that the game is unable to get a texture. I don't know how exactly MO2 works, so I can't help you with that. Maybe just "Build" the CBBE Body in Bodyslide. If doesn't show a texture there...

Maybe try adding a body texture mod, as this is often the natural progression when modding. Depending on your system and what kind of shape your character will have, I recommend a body texture between 4k and 8k.

There are lots more of textures out there.

I use the 8k one as it as lots of options(thus the large installation file) and even at large mommy milkers type characters, the skin never looks low res. If you bodies will be of medium to light weight class, 4k is fine.

And modifying a texture  is also not an issue.

13 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

CBBE should have its own texture, but you are right, the purple/pink is a sign that the game is unable to get a texture. I don't know how exactly MO2 works, so I can't help you with that. Maybe just "Build" the CBBE Body in Bodyslide. If doesn't show a texture there...

Maybe try adding a body texture mod, as this is often the natural progression when modding. Depending on your system and what kind of shape your character will have, I recommend a body texture between 4k and 8k.

I use the 8k one as it as lots of options(thus the large installation file) and even at large mommy milkers type characters, the skin never looks low res. If you bodies will be of medium to light weight class, 4k is fine.

thanks I will download this and see if it works and will get back to you

4 hours ago, bradster511 said:

thanks I will download this and see if it works and will get back to you

17 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

thanks for your help but I couldn't fix it so I reinstalled and will see where it goes from there

5 hours ago, bradster511 said:

thanks for your help but I couldn't fix it so I reinstalled and will see where it goes from there

I would suspect that it is a MO2 related issue. I don't know the technology behind it, but I assume it also uses failsafe methods to make sure every modding failure can be undone. Vortex uses a staging folder(mod files are installed there) that should be on the same Drive as the game, otherwise some systems have trouble to tell the game where the mod files are. I can imagine that MO2 does something similar.

• 1 year later...