KW Sexbot resets when attempting to "Start Whoring"

49 minutes ago, Anon0000052 said:

Simbot equipped with Sexbot and Office Drone chips

First, Simbot or Plumbot? They are different, and not sure the KW chip works with Simbots. Don't have that EP, so can't say either way. As for Plumbots (EP11, ITF which is where you get office drone?), I have never installed office drone, so don't know if that is an issue? Should not be.

Having made and extensively tested FemmeBots since Feb 2020, and finally uploaded the first in November 2020, I will tell you that Plumbot (FemmeBots are Plumbots) + KW sexbot chip = hard working whore.

I also have not used the "start whoring" option very often, as I find it easier to simply assign them to a place, assign work hours and they solicit customers on their own, as long as KW autonomy is not completely disabled. Even on "low" setting, they work better than human sims.

Sentience may cause issues. FemmeBots end up playing video games a lot when they have a sentience chip.

Screenshot-137.jpg.aadd73f89a80c4ae0018d69220650b36.jpg

Office Drone allows Plumbots to take Rabbithole Jobs.

I was able to use Master Controller/Intermediate/Career to give a Plumbot a job as a Acrobat from the Showtime EP. I never tried with the jobs from the Ambitions EP so unsure if those jobs require the Office Drone chip as well. Never needed the chip to make Brothel Whores - so I can't say what the OP's issue actually is.

Perhaps it is the KW callgirl/prostitute assignment? I don't believe I ever chosen a Plumbot from the 'world' to list as a whore, so I couldn't say if there is an issue with that.

If the OP was more clear with the details, perhaps the solution is known or other's could test/confirm their experience.

How is the Simbot(?) being given this assignment? Is it a Simbot? (The mention of Plumbot chips makes me think it is a slip of the tongue)

If it's a Plumbot - do a test with a human Sim changed to a KW 'sexbot' (plumbot) using KW debug feature and see if there is still a problem?

Done here till the OP returns with corrected nomenclature and detailed information status.

Screenshot-20.jpg.2d099f9974b6fc90dbbd15a8856d62d2.jpg

5 hours ago, landess said:

Office Drone allows Plumbots to take Rabbithole Jobs.

That's what I understood it to be, and not necessary for KW related whoring/ brothel work. Never bothered to install one. During heavy testing, I would build FemmeBots and then just use MC to add them to a house I bought, either as a brothel, or just to keep track of the abundance of bots. Ones that weren't assigned as brothel bots would autonomously show in notifications as having been hired to a rabbithole job, without me having installed an office drone chip... so...

The Simbot/ Plumbot thing confuses me a bit also, and I think might be a terminology thing, and that the OP meant Plumbot? Although, as I don't have Ambitions, I don't know if they use trait chips such as office drone or no? And don't know if the KW sexbot chip works in a Simbot either.

5 hours ago, landess said:

Perhaps it is the KW callgirl/prostitute assignment?

Not sure what you're asking? The "start whoring" option is something that you get on an active household member sim/ bot. Forget all the requirements... maybe need to have at least level 1 woohoo skill and might need to register as a whore or own a brothel? So, the OP is asking about something that an active household member is doing, but I've never had clicking that cause a sim or bot to reset.

A side note: Something @JoshQ said that he was still making things as long as it was fun and he was learning... As I'm still VERY much learning new thing all of the time, I sometimes take a break from working on things and go back to things that were done to see if I can use new knowledge to improve them. Well, Lucifera Morningstar and the demon girls are getting a makeover! ))) It was a snowball turned avalanche! Started with new demon horns I downloaded from Murfee's site (and other stuff), and made a succubus/ witch character. She WAS a werewolf/ witch and I wanted to try to use the werewolf transformation to have her become a succubus, but can't get the outfit to change. Been looking, but haven't found the answer yet. So, I just made her a succubus. Then, I "stole" the Wilma Flintstone sarong to use and gave her the hooved feet... then decided to make a whole bottom, having just remade the other one and uploaded it, and had the bone structure. Then I got fancy! Hmmm... Luci and my demon girls should get new bottoms too! So, their sarongs got redone. Luci's one piece body got slit and a new top... FANCY! Elbow spikes, and back ridges! Hmmm... spikes on the leg fetlocks too! One piece with the hooves and plus 6 units high! OY! A new tail!!!

1135285619_LuciRises.png.aedc7e1bec450770db7dacdf1b39f6ae.png

I found some TS4 face tattoos. Need to see how they look, if I can make them fit a TS3 map. Also need to extend tattoos on her feet/ hooves.

37 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

can't get the outfit to change

While in 'Werewolf form' the game basically gives them a 'new' body the player can shape/change as they see fit. Outfits can only be created while in Human form, and even EA themselves recommend making an outfit for a werewolf to change into specifically for them, so no - no way to make an outfit they change into when the life state change occurs without player intervention. I found this a bit off putting when trying to have them use the 'wolf paw feet CC' because it doesn't work as we both would like.

There are a few things that do remain equipped on a werewolf if the human has them, like age lines for example. Even if you 'remove' them while in werewolf form. When they go back into the game live and change - they WILL be using them as if we did not change it.

>>> As far as the Plumbot/KW assignments, I was trying to list any type of activity a plumbot may try for profit, and whether or not I had a working knowledge of needing an Office Drone chip to engage in it.

A Simbot from Ambitions is a Life State as well, with it's own rules and has nothing to do with a plumbot other than it is created by a Sim using a skill/object associated with an EP. It is also a 'callback' to the older Sims games while a Plumbot is completely new and has no connection to the older games.

11 minutes ago, landess said:

Outfits can only be created while in Human form

So, unfortunately, I have not missed something. ( I read a few confusing threads, one on Nraas concerning MC, that seemed to suggest MC could produce an outfits tab while in werewolf form. It goes on to say if you don't see the tab, update your MC, but I have the newest, and the thread is several years old anyway. 

I played around with Erica Wolff while on vacation to experiment as a way to have a werewolf temporarily in my household. Of course, I could also just use MC add to household and then add her back to the Wolff household. So, yes, the face and body are totally new and sliders for one have no effect on the other. Same with hair, eye color etc. I think even skin color can be changed?

A pity... I can see where you could have a transforming Hulk character! ))

I read about Simbots v Plumbots when I began the FemmeBot project. Simbots are related to "Servobots"? from TS2??? Never had.

@Anon0000052, having returned to playing my regular family which has Plumbots, I checked, and yes... she reset when I tried the "start whoring" option. Basically, all I can do is verify it happened. "Start whoring" isn't a menu option I used often, if at all, and if I did, was a while ago, and an older version of KW. Not reloading an old KW just to see if it worked on an older version, as it's not important to me. You can of course try it.

Several things... It's possible it never worked for Plumbots in any KW version and no one recalls it being mentioned before? 700+ pages on that thread. Maybe, it did work, but later versions changed something, it doesn't work now, and as 409 is supposed to be final, will never be corrected. My final thought is perhaps you... and I both have another mod that conflicts with this option (xml or ITUN mod) and causes the bot to reset. For me, not something I use, so doesn't bother me. There are other options for using bots as KW whores as I have outlined. Even if you wish to control the bot as active and go whoring, you can do so without using the "start whoring" option. All that does is allow customers to solicit your bot. If actively controlling, you can have your bot solicit customers... OR, as I do, assign the bot to a location with work hours and KW autonomy set to at least low, and the bot will autonomously whore.