Ok, so I truly hope I'm just being my normal, oblivious self, and missing some painfully obvious ticky-box, or something idiotic like that.

My digging (although limited) has revealed that there actually are no cumshot/ejac anims for WW.  Tell me it ain't so!

Picture this:

You spend a good 10mins trying to talk someone into sex, and finally get to.  You watch some very well done animations (the mattress even moves FFS!) that actually build-up to climax.  The dude pulls out at the end, points it at her face (or stomach - or ass), the girl (or bottom) even reacts, AND...nothing. ?  Bit of a let down - not gonna lie.

I mean, it begs the question "why go to the hassle of animating a pull-out/cum scene, if there's no actual cum?"

The scene ends, and the textures I have loaded do show up fine, just - really?!

Note: I HAD Cherry pie's cum meshes installed, but never got those working either, so since nuked it.  A few anims I have do show some spurt, but not really the ones that are great.

Please say I'm wrong.  

Animators have to animate the cum mesh in order to make climax with said mesh. Since you decided to uninstall it, then you will not get those animations in your game.

example from one of my anim using cum mesh v2

cummales.gif.c9fbb6bc26063e6cfaf262e289c6d8b6.gif

Spoiler

cum2.gif.7e8ee599a42ba007e28707c2c94bb689.gif

Edited by Khlas

See now, wtf?!

Even when I had the cherry pie meshes loaded, I never got that.   I do have some great anims, and a pretty decent after texture, but wha??!!

What have I done wrong?  Everything else is working fine.  

The "climax" scene does play like 3-4 times, but I figured that just The Sims for ya...lol

7 hours ago, Fiend71 said:

See now, wtf?!

Even when I had the cherry pie meshes loaded, I never got that.   I do have some great anims, and a pretty decent after texture, but wha??!!

What have I done wrong?  Everything else is working fine.  

The "climax" scene does play like 3-4 times, but I figured that just The Sims for ya...lol

Not every animators are going to animate the cum mesh.

1) it’s hard to animate properly.

2) it’s not animator beginner friendly 

You are just running animations that does not support the cum mesh. 

To be totally honest, I'm not sure which ones do.  

Say, if I click on the floor though, and select a cherry pie anim, it plays fine, but no juice...lol

I've been messing around trying to shuffle files around too...ugh

Edit: To clarify, I had reinstalled cum mesh V2 before that...

...I shifted some folders around (moved my 'mods' folder to the desktop, then had origin clean TS4, then moved my mods folder back).  Everything seems to be working now.  Thanks for the edumacation though...lol

Can I ask which anims you use that do work with V2?

Edited by Fiend71
On 6/11/2021 at 9:50 AM, Khlas said:

Not every animators are going to animate the cum mesh.

1) it’s hard to animate properly.

2) it’s not animator beginner friendly

3) Not all of the animators like how that mesh looks and not all of them want to use it (especially taking paragraph 1 into account).

Edited by wild_guy
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey! Excellent!  Thank you.

I've grabbed your WW file. :)   I'm not really in a position to do Patreon, but have done the "thumbs-up" thing on here.  Is there anything else I can do that costs zero? I'm sorry, but I'm in a bad place financially right now.  

I realise that any animating would be a tremendous amount of work.  Insanity actually...lol  OY! The tedium, and BS involved - no thanks...lol

Thank you so much for doing these.

Edit:  Also, how do you add a flippin' signature?  Is that one of the "not here long enough" things?

Edited by Fiend71