10 hours ago, sarifu said:

qqqqqq.png.441dbc2224245dfcc384d8c92b7681aa.png

Have only required, recommended and Muscarine's Class Mods

I've also had this problem.

[EDIT]

So after spending 30 minutes trying to find where the fuck quirk descriptions are put in the code, from what I've gathered, the "Hierophilia" quick has no description as of right now unless Half-Tilt fucked up some code or Notepad++ decided not to work properly.

Edited by MrTroublesome

I noticed that some of the Lustiest Lair trinkets have horrible artifacting, so I tried to patch a couple of them up. I'm no photoshop god, but I prefer this over the default ones. If LL's author wants me to remove these, or include them in the next update, just let me know. 

To use the new files, just copy them over the default files, or install the mod with Mod Organizer 2 (my preferred method) and let the new files overwrite the default LL ones. I included copies of the old files as well, in case anyone changes their mind, or just wants to compare the changes. 

Example:

Spoiler

1134488014_inv_trinketll_slaver_pillory_old.png.97f76a4d31d94eb2ec8a9ae55b9bf1ca.png74465882_inv_trinketll_slaver_pillory.png.770ea968323ff96ebc38181ca95b56fb.png

Lustiest Lair - Updated Art.zip

Two bugs to report:  One of my heroes managed to get herself impregnated with Gray Rot (via the Cum-Bloated trinket), and quirks that reference Wyrd Reconstruction/Vaginal Tightening rapidly flicker between those two ability titles.

And this isn't a bug, but I found the apprentice-level Occultist boss extremely easy.  It might've been because I had particularly strong camping buffs for that fight but it might be worth keeping an eye on it for balance adjustments.

edit: got another one.  One has the description of growing a cock sometimes, and the other has the description -20% heal skills while camping.image.png.e2e1e7eb25882412ed4fa44664f826b6.png

Edited by liltimmy
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2021 at 2:11 PM, Valixe said:

You'll need to follow this guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pZspn4sMTbAPQVggzgni62J7FeFbevDjMrYGmmBoZaI/edit

Else, it will be white blocks

So I followed this guide, but the bosses still look white. are the anim and fx folders really all they need? For reference, I am using Xelsword's replacers, which have custom animations, and while the bosses' animations are correct they are just pure white.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2021 at 10:45 PM, randombob19 said:

Is there any way to prevent this:

image.png.3a2ad50c197ad717102ac8bad2b5428a.png

from happening?

Characters in that state never seem to get over it.

I've tried editing 

Lustiest Lair\campaign\town\buildings\abbey\abbey.building.json

and setting all activity lock chances to 0 which didn't help

no other mod is overwriting that file

The same :( 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! Sorry for getting back to you guys so late! I'm not very active on Loverslab -- right now I handle most of the support in my Discord Server/Nexus page, but thanks for posting, I'll try to stop in here more frequently!

I was going to reply to you all individually, but I'll see if I can address everything here:

So, I'll be posting an update pretty soon (looking to release it around the end of next week) which should fix some of the issues that were mentioned here:

1. The quirk descriptions should be in the next update (Hierophilia for example).
  2. Your character not leaving an activity seems to be a result of some new quirks I've added that should have increased their chances of either getting a new quirk, a new trinket or earning more gold in an activity. Of course it didn't work out that way and now sometimes heroes just get stuck. So in this next update, those quirks are updated to have those effects removed and instead hold a very minor buff or debuff until I find a suitable replacement for them.

There's a few other bug fixes that weren't mentioned here, too, but I'll have some updated patch notes when the time comes.

As for what's not fixed:
The flickering on the Occultist trinket is a result of the Color of Madness DLC; that issue will likely persist until I finish the overhaul of that DLC (currently I'm working on the Crimson Curse overhaul), so that issue may persist for some time as long as CoM is active on a save.

Other stuff that was mentioned:

1. The Tendril Summoner boss is probably going to remain in a pretty weak state for a while. Right now, I'm getting some custom art done for the Fallen Vestal boss and revamping her encounter entirely. I'll be doing the same for the Tendril Summoner once she's finished.
  2. The Foredoomed One is a bit of a puzzle boss. Essentially, you kill one of her clones, she'll summon some weakened clones that turn into tentacle monsters. One wants to grab one of your heroes, you'll wanna kill that one. She's also getting some minor changes this update, but her fight will function the same.

And that's about it! I hope you guys are enjoying the mod -- I'll try to be more active here and I might just post spoilers here in the future, too, considering some of the content I'm working on likely can't be shared elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've been playing a lot of your mod lately, and I'd first to like say that I really enjoy it. Great work! Here's some more specific feedback if you're interested:

1. I think it'd be convenient to have the add-on mods that you think are fitting included, or at least packed together as a separate download to add in. I went down quite the rabbit hole of trying to find various mods to add in (including all the ones you recommended) that would fit the theme of this mod and not seem out of place. It was a long journey, and even then I don't have all of the mods that are in your screenshots. I think having a collection of your personal recommended mods packaged together would not only help people jump right in and play, but also have a more predictable experience for you to balance and bug fix for.

2. The tentacle enemies that kidnap and breed your ladies are excellently designed, and I wish there were more like it. I know a lot of imagination is expected, but it's a far better experience when the enemy is actually having sex with your characters, versus having an enemy shoot your lady with a gun and then she reacts as though she just got sexually assaulted. I think it's perfectly acceptable if the female model we see getting banged by the monsters doesn't look totally accurate (such as the generic female body with their head obscured used by the tentacle enemies) to our character. I think enemies like the Brigand Captor and Bitch Trainer could also be used in a similar fashion. It might take some balancing to having more enemies that can take a party member out of the fight for a few rounds, but it does wonders for immersion. If this was used more, I think tying the majority of impregnations to these scenarios would make a lot of sense too and add more to the experience. Essentially, I'd like to see more sex in this sexy mod.

3. I feel like there is some tonal disconnect at points. Sometimes the ladies act like they are being raped, and want to avoid sexual encounters with monsters. Other times, it seems like they are seeking it out. The dialogue is all excellent and plenty sexy, but it seems like the wants and motivations of the heroes are all over the place sometimes.

That's about it. Thank you for such an excellent mod and I look forward to seeing your future updates.

so after letting the foal get birthed by itself, i get a quirk. its description is a bit too long so it gets cut off after warning that it shouldnt be left untreated. i want to see what happens if i do leave it untreated on a throwaway character. however because of the resistances it gives, i'm not sure how to advance it. is it time related?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I posted this on the Nexus page first but I'll post it here as well just in case someone has a fix.

I've gotten everything running, but when I head to the provisions screen, none of the items available for purchase are there. There are black rectangles with numbers that denote where things like food (cum), torches or antidotes might be, but the item portraits themselves are not there. I also can't buy them, and any item that I would normally have automatically afforded to me (ie firewood) are loaded into the inventory as, again, black rectangles, and I can't use them. This forces me to essentially play the game in torchless with 0 ability to rest and heal my party. This makes the game essentially unplayable. If anyone has a fix, let me know. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...