No joke I bought this game just to try this mod out and I'm loving it! Also to the people above: I just downloaded my own skins, as far as I know, the mod doesn't change any skins (I think because there are so many so they just wanted to avoid incompatibility, that way you get to choose what you want) also that being said, for the veterans:

Is there a mod that makes the enemies more lude looking? Like I know some mobs are changed but I'm looking for mod(s) that makes the male enemies mobs more lewd looking to match this mod. Would even be considering subbing to patreon for content creators of the such.

Thanks! and great work!

Edited by genericuser27
22 hours ago, PhallicMetallic said:

I've activated the mod, and it works on the UI icons and text, but none of the characters, scenes, or audio are changed.

20 hours ago, TheAntiProtag said:

I don't see the required mods section that is said to be listed from your Skin Installation Guide. Which mods do you recommend?

14 hours ago, wazerblade said:

I have the same issue

Here: https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/931

• 2 weeks later...

I have noticed a few bugs with the mod.

Trinket:

Living Barbed Tentacle:

- The "Living Barbed Tentacle" trinket have a incorrect name and only print out its code string.

- The Trinket Is supposed to activate Riposte when you are attacked, but it doesn't activate Riposte at all. Why use something like this when the main feature of it doesn't work? I can get it if the debuff wasn't that bad.

- I also find the debuff unclear as there is nothing that say the debuff last for the whole quest. If the buffs doesn't, why should the debuff? Combine that with the failed Riposte and this is just a bad Trinket only worth its value in gold.

- You can also just unequip the Trinket to remove the debuff.

Constricted Tentacles:

- I don't know the full name of this Trinket because the Trinkets name is so long it can't actually be displayed in the game. It is flipping through the name at such a speed you can't see what it say.

Slaver enemy items:

There is a new enemy named the Slaver. When you defeat this enemy you get a chance some new items will drop. There is one item that grants resistances to the whole party and last the whole quest. Apart from that it doesn't. If you make camp, the buff goes away. So the "Quest" duration isn't actually true as it is only "Until Camp".

Provisions:

With the Slaver enemy it gives new items for your Provisions. You can save these items for your next quest, but there is a problem with it. Since the Provisions screen only have 14 slots, you can only see and select 14 items. If you have Aegis Scales, Blood and Shard Dust, you can only see 1 extra item. The other items exist, but they just can't be selected. This make it somewhat pointless to keep the items around.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2021 at 4:47 AM, jenova666 said:

I have noticed a few bugs with the mod.

Trinket:

Living Barbed Tentacle:

- The "Living Barbed Tentacle" trinket have a incorrect name and only print out its code string.

- The Trinket Is supposed to activate Riposte when you are attacked, but it doesn't activate Riposte at all. Why use something like this when the main feature of it doesn't work? I can get it if the debuff wasn't that bad.

- I also find the debuff unclear as there is nothing that say the debuff last for the whole quest. If the buffs doesn't, why should the debuff? Combine that with the failed Riposte and this is just a bad Trinket only worth its value in gold.

- You can also just unequip the Trinket to remove the debuff.

Constricted Tentacles:

- I don't know the full name of this Trinket because the Trinkets name is so long it can't actually be displayed in the game. It is flipping through the name at such a speed you can't see what it say.

Slaver enemy items:

There is a new enemy named the Slaver. When you defeat this enemy you get a chance some new items will drop. There is one item that grants resistances to the whole party and last the whole quest. Apart from that it doesn't. If you make camp, the buff goes away. So the "Quest" duration isn't actually true as it is only "Until Camp".

Provisions:

With the Slaver enemy it gives new items for your Provisions. You can save these items for your next quest, but there is a problem with it. Since the Provisions screen only have 14 slots, you can only see and select 14 items. If you have Aegis Scales, Blood and Shard Dust, you can only see 1 extra item. The other items exist, but they just can't be selected. This make it somewhat pointless to keep the items around.

Hey, thanks for the bug report.

I'm going to be fixing the name for the Barbed Tentacle in the next update, I'm not seeing the Riposte, Slaver or Constricting Tentacles issue on my side though. What version number of Darkest Dungeon are you running on? You can find that at the top left of your game when you're about to load a save.

Also, for the Provisions I'll add a new mod requirement once I update again to expand the Provisions screen -- for now you can download this mod which should fix it here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1723605613

1 hour ago, Half-Tilt said:

Hey, thanks for the bug report.

I'm going to be fixing the name for the Barbed Tentacle in the next update, I'm not seeing the Riposte, Slaver or Constricting Tentacles issue on my side though. What version number of Darkest Dungeon are you running on? You can find that at the top left of your game when you're about to load a save.

Also, for the Provisions I'll add a new mod requirement once I update again to expand the Provisions screen -- for now you can download this mod which should fix it here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1723605613

Edit: I have removed some posts and archived the screenshots to free up some space on the forum and make them less spammy.

Should be the most recent one. Build: 25688

I will try to get some screenshots to show the problem. It will just take some time to do so. But here is the problem with the Constricting Tentacles. You seem them in the rar named screenshots_1. I am hovering over the same exact trinket in both of those screenshots. The problem is that it has two names. This is actually the first time I even see the name "Constricting Tentacles".

screenshots_1.rar

Here are some screenshot on the Riposte not being activated. In the first you see the Crusader being attacked with the full Living Armor set. The second is the clear hit. The Third is the result where the Crusader clearly isn't in Riposte mode. The Living Armor should be a pretty awesome set for the Crusader since the defense skill gives a permanent mark, and he has a trinket only for Crusaders. But due to how debilitating Barbed Tentacle is it just isn't a combo worth using especially since the positives do not last and the Riposte isn't being activating. Just stacking speed and damage is better then an alternative playstyle.

Please remove the Quest duration of the Barbed Tentacle debuff. I think it should be a "until camp" or battle duration or be able to be remove it with herbs. It should be rewarding to pack herbs to remove that debuff. You do after all trade inventory space for herbs only to make sure a slow character do not get to much stress when they play the role as a tank supposed to be hit a lot. It makes the trinket and the trinket set worth using. If you mark yourself with a permanent mark and go into something like the weald it is just horrible if the stacks never stop.

screenshots_2.rar

Oh btw. I also noticed that the Slaver enemy doesn't care about being surprised. Even when surprised it will try to enslave a hero regardless.

Edited by jenova666
On 6/28/2021 at 10:27 PM, jenova666 said:

Here are some screenshot on the Riposte not being activated. In the first you see the Crusader being attacked with the full Living Armor set. The second is the clear hit. The Third is the result where the Crusader clearly isn't in Riposte mode. The Living Armor should be a pretty awesome set for the Crusader since the defense skill gives a permanent mark, and he has a trinket only for Crusaders. But due to how debilitating Barbed Tentacle is it just isn't a combo worth using especially since the positives do not last and the Riposte isn't being activating. Just stacking speed and damage is better then an alternative playstyle.

Crusader cannot Riposte. He don't have riposte animation (riposte_skill:) in heroes/crusader/crusader.art.darkest and if you want adding riposte to him you need rework his animation. Only vanilla class witch can riposte is Highwayman and Man at Arms.

11 hours ago, Kensou said:

Crusader cannot Riposte. He don't have riposte animation (riposte_skill:) in heroes/crusader/crusader.art.darkest and if you want adding riposte to him you need rework his animation. Only vanilla class witch can riposte is Highwayman and Man at Arms.

That is not what the trinket say. The trinket do not say "only on characters that already have Riposte abilities". Also, no. You do not need to rework his animations. The animation that play when the Highwayman is attacked is just his attack animation for Wicked Slice or Open Vein. Animations are actually shared a lot when it comes to the heros. The MAA only have 4 attack animations. 1 Mace, 1 Ranged, 1 Shield and 1 Shout. The Crush and Retribution share the same animation, and the Rampart and Riposte share the same animation. All that is needed is a system for the game to play an attack when hit, a system most likely already shared by several character and several mod characters. I bet it is standardized system and not something unique to each character.

The way you read that trinket is that it will add the riposte ability on any character that equip that trinket. Now that should have been a really impressive trinket. But since it doesn't do what it is supposed to do according to the description, it is a bug. Either in text or mechanics. Either or it doesn't matter, the trinket doesn't do what it say it does.

1 hour ago, jenova666 said:

That is not what the trinket say. The trinket do not say "only on characters that already have Riposte abilities". Also, no. You do not need to rework his animations. The animation that play when the Highwayman is attacked is just his attack animation for Wicked Slice or Open Vein. Animations are actually shared a lot when it comes to the heros. The MAA only have 4 attack animations. 1 Mace, 1 Ranged, 1 Shield and 1 Shout. The Crush and Retribution share the same animation, and the Rampart and Riposte share the same animation. All that is needed is a system for the game to play an attack when hit, a system most likely already shared by several character and several mod characters. I bet it is standardized system and not something unique to each character.

Need edit crusader.art.darkest to make him riposte. In highwayman.art.darkest its say to use Wicked Slice animation to riposte_skill:

If any class don't have riposte_skill: set in .art.darkest he cannot riposte.

Couple of questions:

Is the Profligates series of classes compatible with this? (Muscarines that is, though I do imagine they wouldn't have NSFW lines and the like)

I have all of the recommended files, but there's a few others I'm curious about if they're compatible, those being: Monster girl Spider (by anaertailin, the one who made the other Monster girl brigand and warrens mods), Skeleton Monster girl and Crimson Court monster girl(by w_s_ll).

Edit: Installed the skeleton and crimson court ones, so far skeleton works fine.

Also, slight potential bug: It seems Hellion and Man-At-Arms have their default art for their weapon and armor, don't know if that's a bug or if it's just cause they don't have any yet, but figured i'd say it anyway just in case.

Edit 2: Seems the Unhallowed Vestal and Undying Crusader are just white blocks as well. Is this because I didn't install a custom skin for either?

Edited by Unknown72666

14 hours ago, Unknown72666 said:

Couple of questions:

Is the Profligates series of classes compatible with this? (Muscarines that is, though I do imagine they wouldn't have NSFW lines and the like)

I have all of the recommended files, but there's a few others I'm curious about if they're compatible, those being: Monster girl Spider (by anaertailin, the one who made the other Monster girl brigand and warrens mods), Skeleton Monster girl and Crimson Court monster girl(by w_s_ll).

Edit: Installed the skeleton and crimson court ones, so far skeleton works fine.

Also, slight potential bug: It seems Hellion and Man-At-Arms have their default art for their weapon and armor, don't know if that's a bug or if it's just cause they don't have any yet, but figured i'd say it anyway just in case.

Edit 2: Seems the Unhallowed Vestal and Undying Crusader are just white blocks as well. Is this because I didn't install a custom skin for either?

All Class mods are techincally compatible (although male ones will be wierd since Lustiest account for all character to be female) however i have heard that the Fawn might cause some problems (but i have not tested it myself)

Same for all the monster reskin mods, however if you are ever in doubt, just make sure Lustiest Lair is at the top of the load order, that way it will overwrite any other mod that changes the same things, it should avoid most problems.

As for the white blocks, it means you didn't follow the Skin Installation Guide in the OP, so they don't have a model.

On 7/4/2021 at 8:37 AM, JeanMark said:

All Class mods are techincally compatible (although male ones will be wierd since Lustiest account for all character to be female) however i have heard that the Fawn might cause some problems (but i have not tested it myself)

Same for all the monster reskin mods, however if you are ever in doubt, just make sure Lustiest Lair is at the top of the load order, that way it will overwrite any other mod that changes the same things, it should avoid most problems.

As for the white blocks, it means you didn't follow the Skin Installation Guide in the OP, so they don't have a model.

Gotcha, figured that was the case with the white blocks, thought it was purely optional, so that's a fault on my end. Thanks for answering all of my questions, appreciate you taking the time to do so!

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/3/2021 at 5:16 PM, Unknown72666 said:

I too have this same problem. I've followed the guide correctly, and have downloaded all skins.