Hello, I’m a new Sims 4 player and although late to the party I’m really enjoying this game with all the added sex mods and creative stuff. I am in awe of the modders talent I see here.

I have one simple question though. I’m playing  with a full house of bad boys. The doors are locked except for the household and a scheduled cleaner. Today I spotted a random standing in the bathroom complaining about the smell of spunk. Lol. I thought maybe one of my sims had made a friend and invited him in but all their friends lists are empty.

How on earth did he get in there? Is it a glitch or is he really keen to get in on the action?

19 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

How on earth did he get in there? Is it a glitch or is he really keen to get in on the action?

Do you have any Sliding Exterior Doors they aren't very secure.

WW's Peeping Tom and Tina sometimes break in to watch the action if you have Sliding Doors.

Think it was a bug introduced with Island Living (Sulani).

Go into Build mode and make sure your outside doors have the green arrows pointing towards the outside of the house.

If they point inwards it will lock sims in the house instead of locking them out. 

Thanks for replying Scorpio. No sliding doors just two regular doors. Thanks for the tip about Peeping Tom and Tina (don’t think I’ve met her yet). One of my meaner sims often beats him up and sends him packing.

I will check the position of the doors tomorrow in build mode when I go back into the game. Thanks also for the info about door position. I didn’t realise they can be the wrong way round although I am sure they are correct as a number of sims have knocked and waited outside before leaving. 

I found the only way to get rid of the intruder was to use one of my household sims to travel with him away from the house and leave him there. Good riddance, he has no place in my grooming of sims for my go-go boy sex ring at club Throb.

4 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

I found the only way to get rid of the intruder was to use one of my household sims to travel with him away from the house and leave him there.

Strange bug, normally you can just ask them to leave and they go.

MCCC mod also has a cheat to make sims leave but he shouldn't have been there to begin with so IDK other than some bug.

If he continues to cause trouble go into Household Management/Other Households and hit the red x and delete him.

4 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Strange bug, normally you can just ask them to leave and they go.

If he continues to cause trouble go into Household Management/Other Households and hit the red x and delete him.

Well on this particular saved game I have a self-imposed rule that I do not intervene so no talking instructions from me. I am fascinated with how they will develop on their own. They all have day jobs and seem to be getting promotions without my help. So far I have only had to use the ‘repair’ command on bathroom and kitchen equipment but not much else. As long as they have exercise equipment and books to help achieve some skills they seem to be doing ok.

With WW sex they have also developed preferred partners despite be a polygamous household. Fascinating. I guess this is driven by their traits.

Thanks for reminding me a out household management. There is a lot to remember in this game. I think I will delete him.

Oh and I just remembered that yesterday I spotted some sims jogging through my house by running through walls. Weird. I haven’t seen this happen before in any of my regular saved games. It seems to have stopped now.

Sorry for my rambling...

2 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

Oh and I just remembered that yesterday I spotted some sims jogging through my house by running through walls.

Do your Sims live in Sulani?

If not that's another strange bug I've never heard of before.

18 hours ago, Scorpio said:

17 hours ago, mikeymike100 said:

Thanks for reminding me a out household management. There is a lot to remember in this game. I think I will delete him.

Could also go into WW's options and set the occurrence of how often a peeper shows up. I had a long period of time where one didn't show at all, but now its back to one of 6 showing up daily. I'll have to check my settings. Either way, you can control how often they show up, You can even invite him in to join in if sex is currently happening. Can also turn any sim into a peeper as well, I deleted Tom and Tina and made 6 or so Sims in my world as peepers.