varenne

I did use the meshes and textures from the mod you specified at the top of your post.  I didn't bother with the esp and just used the muscular version of the meshes and threw the rest away.  Anything more was pointless to me as it is covered by setbody.

If you do use the normal or muscular version then the use the v3/v4 penis setting and it there should be no visible seams or nastiness with the textures.

If you do choose to use the esp then merging it via Wrye is fine.

If you have seams with LPK on the male body just tell me which of the Roberts male bodies you installed and I create the lowerbodies with the correct hardons for you.

The v3/v4 cock positions are soon to be replaced with a single animated penis that has been made in the lovers animations workshop.  There is an alpha version posted and I'll be releasing animations for it slowly but steadily there.

• 3 weeks later...

Gregathit, is the offer to put together erect versions of different Roberts lower bodies open to anyone?  I much prefer the Scrawny body type over the more muscular body types, but of course, there's absolutely terrible seams between it and the erect version used by Lovers.  The waist size difference leads to a very large gap.  I've been coping, but it'd be nice to have a matching erect lower body!

Fantastic, thank you for the step by step instructions!  I've never used Nifskope before, so I was hesitant to try and make one myself lest I make an utter hash of it, but with these instructions I think I'll give it a shot.

Once I've edited the lowerbody.nif, where should I put it?  Would you recommend just dropping it into the meshes/characters/_male folder so all males are walking around with a permanent boner (when nude) and then turning off Lovers' erection application system, or is there someplace I can put it so that it gets swapped in and out with the flaccid lowerbody.nif?

Answered my own question with some poking about in the file structure!  After making a backup to be safe, I edited the scrawny legs onto the assorted styles of dicks in the meshes/clothes/as folder, rather than editing the dicks onto the legs... same basic steps as you outlined above, but with the other part of the mesh.  Tested in game, they work perfectly and I have no more seam.  Thank you so much for getting me started on the path to fixing my problem.

Sorry for jump in.

How do you turn off LoversPK penis?

I'm using many types of body from the SetBody to my followers. SetBody has erected penis mesh for each body types. And I want to use it rather than LoversPK penis.

Oh, that is too bad.

They can't just strip naked and use their default lower body from SetBody.

I wonder, if LoversPK is still being continuing improved. I wonder who is the man handle it? May be I can request to add default penis (turning off LoversPK penis).

Oh, that is too bad.

They can't just strip naked and use their default lower body from SetBody.

I wonder, if LoversPK is still being continuing improved. I wonder who is the man handle it? May be I can request to add default penis (turning off LoversPK penis).

There is no "one man".  LPK was made and was updated by a group of different Japanese individuals.  I don't know of any new update they might be working on.

The only way I know of to "turn off" the penis\lowerbody switchout is to forbid lovers to swap out non-playable equipment.  Once you toggled that setting you would need to cast setbody on your PC to switch their body. 

One issue you will have is the penis\futa won't always work right as Lovers needs at least 3 erect meshes to work right:  an upward pointing penis, a downward pointing penis and a straight out pointing penis.  If you don't have all three then the penis may not penetrate where it is supposed to with the current animations.

Another issue is that you and all NPC's would always have to have boners when naked.

Anyways this is all going to become a mute issue due to the update we here at the Lab are working on for LPK in the Lovers Animated Workshop.  Once I finish updating all the animations we will be switching to an animated penis\futa\dildo and if you don't use it then your animations won't look right.

The animated penis actually is out, along with about 30 animations for it (1-10 and half of group 1 - 54-85 from the bbb animations pack).  Included with the alpha version of LPK is an animated futa and dildo with the HGEC lowerbody.  DMRA, DMRA open pussy and HGEC GM alternates are also available, just see post 4 in the Lovers Animations Workshop.

NOTE:  This won't cause any issues with the other animations as long as you leave your lovers penis settings on v3/v4.

I followed the quick little tutorial on attaching a new penis on a lower body, but the penis isn't showing up on males for whatever reason. Only the legs are visible with a hole where the original penis used to be. I'm not a stranger to using nifskope, but only when using it for Skyrim. :( I'm guessing that since slof intended these to be used as equipped "items", that might be where the problem is. Need to adjust the equip slot and all that good stuff perhaps? Also might be worth mentioning that I'm trying to transplant v5 of slof's boners.

I followed the quick little tutorial on attaching a new penis on a lower body, but the penis isn't showing up on males for whatever reason. Only the legs are visible with a hole where the original penis used to be. I'm not a stranger to using nifskope, but only when using it for Skyrim. :( I'm guessing that since slof intended these to be used as equipped "items", that might be where the problem is. Need to adjust the equip slot and all that good stuff perhaps? Also might be worth mentioning that I'm trying to transplant v5 of slof's boners.

Lovers with PK doesn't use slof's boners during sex.  It uses two specific files (that come in the resource pack) and that is only when you choose the v5 penis. 

And what tutorial did you follow?  Post the file and we can determine where you have gone wrong.

Correct.  There is no reason for folks to not use the new animated penis to be honest.  The animated penis is the large tackle from slof's anyway.

Not to mention that the v5 is not as flexible as the redone v3\v4 setting and that many of the animations won't look very good using v5.  To each his own I guess.

Archived