Shemale penis question

I downloaded female penis mesh from Cmar's blog, and make one sim shemale using KW debug, but it seems that penis sliders don't work just like male one. I've searched some thread about it, but couldn't get any result I am looking for. So there is no morphing penis for shemale. Right?

3 hours ago, CHboom! said:

I downloaded female penis mesh from Cmar's blog, and make one sim shemale using KW debug, but it seems that penis sliders don't work just like male one. I've searched some thread about it, but couldn't get any result I am looking for. So there is no morphing penis for shemale. Right?

The Penis which works with KW is a one size fits all. Male or female. By choosing KW/shemale - it is attached to the female nude bottom. One will see that CAS still uses the default bottom, but KW scripts will add it physically.

Spoiler

Screenshot-919.jpg.4fe7cf9477e67c207f7c6099bd9d227f.jpgScreenshot-910.jpg.a96e485cb669d70d6736010124f751dc.jpg

The trick is finding a female skin texture which includes a penis texture or it looks like plastic.

I forget which of these skins I used the Skininator on: One of these resulted in what I show above. If one is confident, they can just cut and paste the image in S3PE. LadySmoks explained it to me, but I just decided to let a tool do it for me.

MTS_CmarNYC_1344476_Skininator_5_0_0_0.zip

Navetsea Skins.zip

Skins.png.eec2f35fd99f5ea9cca848d668c0df0a.png

https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=389488

Spoiler

@CHboom!

10 hours ago, landess said:

LadySmoks explained it to me

You need to get the correct part from Cmar's page, as landess said. I don't play shemale, FUTA, etc, so whatever he says goes.

As to the texture, fairly simple. Open your favorite skins package in s3pe and extract both the female texture and the male texture that has the penis texture. Do both pink and green (dark). In GIMP or whatever imagining program you use, open both male and female in layers, pink or green first, does not matter. Some skins don't even use the green. In layers, box select the texture for the penis, copy and paste it to the female texture. Save and done. Then open the skins package in s3pe, right click the female skin img, select replace, choose your texture with the penis. SAVE AS... CHB (whatever name), that way you still have the original.

@CHboom!

10 hours ago, landess said:

LadySmoks explained it to me

You need to get the correct part from Cmar's page, as landess said. I don't play shemale, FUTA, etc, so whatever he says goes.

As to the texture, fairly simple. Open your favorite skins package in s3pe and extract both the female texture and the male texture that has the penis texture. Do both pink and green (dark).In GIMP or whatever imagining program you use, open both male and female in layers, pink or green first, does not matter. Some skins don't even use the green. In layers, box select the texture for the penis, copy and paste it to the female texture. Save and done. Then open the skins package in s3pe, right click the female skin, select replace, choose your texture with the penis. SAVE AS... CHB (whatever name), that way you still have the original.

@landess @LadySmoks Thanks for advice :) skin texture is done. However, I don't figure out how to get it stiff or so. 

@landess I thought your futa sim is based on male sim.

I used to only use females for futa/trans - in the past because of outfit options. After finding how to have a 'properly' textured penis for females I have gone back to using them more. Still, they have the default female nude top which generally have skin textures which accent breasts through shading. While some Trans do get implants or resort to hormone therapy, there are still many whom I would define as 'Sissy Boys' as they only use make up, clothing and sometimes wigs without any physical surgery or enhancement.

Because VenusPrincess has available female clothes style for males, I began experimenting with making actual Trans gender males successfully. They do have a limited option for outfits, but there are many bottoms with the telltale bulge as jeans, shorts, 'panties' and other types which make those more realistic.

I have found a custom 'nude' top which was mesh-worked to remove the breast shape for females, but the texture application still isn't perfect. Still, it help make a female KW Futa look more Trans than just slapping a dick on a chick. Now to make those more realistic I'll need to find some bottoms with the 'bulge' which are made for females.

>The females shown above are KW futa females though. 

Remove any 'female' penis mod you have - just use the Cmar version2. KW will use that on KW ladyboys. I used to have the female default replacer, but that put a penis on every female. Now I have the non default available in case I want to use that and have the Ladyboys wear Accessory bottoms/panties - then the penis will appear outside the outfit.

If you have the GeckO penis installed, I have no idea if that will affect the entire operation as I don't use it.

This is a KW ladyboy (female) with normal breasts and then wearing the 'flat top'.

239284757_NormalandFlat.png.83837afde103ca562bc80d0a026e98c9.png

One can see this would require a reworked skin texture for the top as well as the penis (done) to look completely normal as there is still the breast shading/texture where the breasts would normally be.

what is version2?

The one for males which works with sliders, was adjusted to not show shoe texture on the penis and is recognized by KW. The KW debug feature shemales will add that penis to the female body just like it is added to males by default. Without it then when KW undresses the shemale bottom, one would see the barbie bottom which is default.

The penis for females is a 'new' bottom one can wear just like a pair of shorts. If curious - check the dates these were created. You'll want the newer one - version 2.

From the link you referenced:

Sims 3: Penis for Females

Penis for Females: Accessory, Alternate Nude Bottom, Default Replacement

A penis for teen, adult/YA, and elder females. It can be used either as an accessory or as an alternate nude bottom selectable in CAS using a mod that allows editing of the nude outfit.

This is all you need:

https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html

@landess I already downloaded ver 2 penis, and alternate nude bottom(not default replacement), and morphing penis from cmarnyc's blog. I checked date, they are what I already acquired. Thanks for your advice, but it doesn't seem to work. :(

I am now trying to play Boroughsberg with its save file, and it has an interesting character, vampire gay drag queen. So I just wanted him to be a shemale, that's all.

1 hour ago, CHboom! said:

vampire gay drag queen.

Sounds like you should get out Blender and start converting some dresses. A little resizing, as long as you don't move the hands (bones bones bones)... blend a male neck and ankles, and instant drag queen! I made some stuff a while ago, but not for a vampire. 

it doesn't seem to work

Take comfort in knowing that is does work, meaning some troubleshooting is in order - but it won't be for nothing. Make a 'test' mod folder. Add only KW, the Cmar Male/morphing penis and sliders, and what ever NRaas mods needed to make testing easy. Start a new game - register KW.

Select the female Sim you want - pick a generic one from the bin. Bring it into the game and change it to shemale using the KW debug option. Change it to nude - it should have a penis. IF not - try taking it into CAS nude and see if that kicks things into gear. Leave any other mods including the female penis out for now - we want to test KW's Shemale feature.

If it works, then you know there is some conflict and because it could be a scripting conflict, doesn't mean Delphy's Dashboard 'will' catch it.

Then as usual, start adding mods in till it breaks, helping you to decided if the conflicting mod is more important then the KW shemale option.

Take the time if having issues to read all you can at the Cmar site, as well as the user posts at the bottom - many times I've found answers I was looking for from those user posts on a lot of gaming issues besides the Sims as well.

From the KW main post:

Custom Content Required:
+CmarNYC Penis Mesh & Sliders (Scripts not required) : http://cmarnyc.blogspot.fr/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html 

So, yeah - there it is . . . . . 

Hi all. New here!

Slightly unrelated yet, relevant question: where can I get a nipple mesh? I've checked a few topics on this website and all links point to Cmar. But, on Cmar's website the link no longer works.

Does anyone know where I can get nipples or can send me the nipple file for females?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, ATCSims said:

Hi all. New here!

Slightly unrelated yet, relevant question: where can I get a nipple mesh? I've checked a few topics on this website and all links point to Cmar. But, on Cmar's website the link no longer works.

Does anyone know where I can get nipples or can send me the nipple file for females?

Thanks!

https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/morphing-nipples.html

I just now downloaded them with no problem. You do get redirected to a second page if you choose the link from the main page.

I hope you don't think the blue text at the top is a link . . . . .

As mentioned in many posts about this - Cmar placed the download near the bottom 'hoping' people would actually read instead of download and then ask questions ALREADY answered in the instructions above the download.