GREEN FUMES - HOW TO DISABLE ?

Hi,

I have used traits like heat effects, no sweat in SIMS4 Cheats and even used gym rat also but not able to get rid off these green fumes coming out of characters. any traits or cheats which can disable these green fumes?

GREEN.JPG

5 hours ago, thyash70 said:

I have used traits like heat effects, no sweat in SIMS4 Cheats and even used gym rat also but not able to get rid off these green fumes coming out of characters. any traits or cheats which can disable these green fumes?

It's normal, sims are stinky and need a bath, low Hygiene in Needs.

Stink trail will stop then.

13 hours ago, Scorpio said:

It's normal, sims are stinky and need a bath, low Hygiene in Needs.

Stink trail will stop then.

Thanks for reply but there is no stink trait in SIM4 . any specific cheat command or trait which i need to add to remove that green cloud bubbles?

34 minutes ago, thyash70 said:

Thanks for reply but there is no stink trait in SIM4 . any specific cheat command or trait which i need to add to remove that green cloud bubbles?

It's not a trait, it's a need like hunger, they need a bath or shower.

Unless you've got something else going on which I have no idea what would cause it.

On 5/12/2021 at 9:19 AM, Scorpio said:

It's not a trait, it's a need like hunger, they need a bath or shower.

Unless you've got something else going on which I have no idea what would cause it.

Thanks. Added traits for hunger, cleanliness etc. and getting sims to take shower before performing sex scenes  and managed to remove green cloud specially in outdoor scenes. Another problem i face is sometimes on sex scenes lights are on and suddenly it goes off and even if i try to use option to on the lights it doesn't get ON. Any possible way to keep the lights permanently on ? It goes dark and breaks the continuity of scenes sometimes because of lights.

8 hours ago, thyash70 said:

Any possible way to keep the lights permanently on ? It goes dark and breaks the continuity of scenes sometimes because of lights.

This is EA's game changing the lighting at dusk and dawn and yes it does look pretty bad.

Haven't see a mod yet to fix it so let me know if you find one.

28 minutes ago, Neodarkside said:

I don't think I've had issues with lights turning themselves off. I set mine to auto lights in game so when a Sims in a room, lights are on. Could just click the lights for the room and choose Always on - This Room?

Lighting still changes with lights always on, outside lighting affects inside lighting no matter what.

Usually happens around 4 AM and 10 PM

Wonder where EA lives that it gets light out at 4 AM, lol.

• 1 year later...

I have had this problem recently and it has nothing to do with my sim's hygiene. I have even removed all mods and moved them in and out of their current lots, nothing seems to work. Is there a mod that can just disable it? It's becoming an annoyance at this point.