Calling all MO gurus, MO2 not working with FNIS

I like to think I'm moderately knowledgeable with modding LE skyrim, with my new pc I decided it's time to move to MO2. I'm hoping some mo2 gurus can save me here. FNIS has been a non stop headache though.

I'm trying to get HDT body physics working, but I can't get a simple walking animation to work correctly.

I believe I set FNIS to use the user generation in the instance, including screen shots of everything that I think is relevant. Let me know if you need more. I haven't gone through this modding process since ~2018, and I may have messed up some simple things, don't be afraid to suggest. I am launching SKSE through MO2 using the drop down and "run" button btw. I also included my FNIS generation "mod" folder, I zipped what was originally  a folder. In my MO2 Overwrite all I have is a HDT physics .txt log file

Load order -

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
sr_ifpssl.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
FNIS.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

FNIS Generation log (using GENDER specific animation & SKELETON Arm fix patches)-
(sorry second spoiler isn't working)

FNIS Behavior V7.6   5/10/2021 4:40:49 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 6 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 11 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...

164 animations for 3 mods successfully included (character)

1link.PNG

1link2.PNG

FNIS Gen.7z

In what way is it not working? It's also important on how mods are placed on the left side too. I have a group for animations and have FNIS above them but then the skeleton on the bottom. If I don't do this my animation is messed up or I have a T pose

Update 2: Thanks to LL discord support we fixed the t posing.

For anyone else looking for a solution, the perpetual tposing was caused by an issue with FNIS, follow the first aid guide and try the second installation method of the video I linked above. The second part was using a SE mod in LE ?‍♂️
If you have no animations like I did initially, it's FNIS, if you're having some animations but not modded ones, check your mod (load order, version, WHICH GAME IT GOES TO, etc)

I'm still taking any tips people can give to get physics working.. I added the bodyslide .xml to the overwrite of MO2 and reran FNIS but still no physics ?

23 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

Wait.. why do you have all of those mods in the overwrite... that's not right.

https://www.sinitargaming.com/skyrim_gameplay.html

Someone explained MO's precedence to me in the LL discord. I wasn't filtering MO mod list in a very standard way to say the least lol. This was actually part of my problem because my FNIS generation file was being replaced by a log file after I switched to the "first aid" installation method.

You should do some readings. Problem like this are explained zillion times. Tutorials on this forum are not there just to fill the forum boards - they have useful purpose for those who want to learn. If you are expecting some else to do it for you, than you are in wrong forum.

18 hours ago, mircislav said:

You should do some readings. Problem like this are explained zillion times. Tutorials on this forum are not there just to fill the forum boards - they have useful purpose for those who want to learn. If you are expecting some else to do it for you, than you are in wrong forum.

I spent over 15 hours digging through old forums trying to solve the problem. No problem was the same as mine because I had two simultaneously.

The solution I was linked to by a mod dev had been removed from S.T.E.P. forums and reposted on a different backwater site with less than 2,500 views iirc. The problems the fix was listed as solving did not include mine, and specifically excluded one of my issues. Believe it or not, some people from LL don't mind being helpful and pointing individuals in the correct direction. Rather arrogant to say people asking for help are "in the wrong forum".

2 hours ago, UnusuallyTalented said:

I spent over 15 hours digging

What you where digging for? You got bunch of errors in the MO log and you didn't noticed them? When digging, you didn't find the info that overwrite folder should always be empty? Do you have fnis compatible animations? Your FNIS activating line is empty (Start in - bellow Binaries). Far as I know, FNIS is always working if installed correctly. But maybe I am writing rubbish and just fooling around... well then, sorry if that's the case, I won't do that again.