OStrap - An OStim Strapon Framework

View File

OStrapSmall.png.b985465372805a5879cdb14078eb4052.png

An OStim Addon that adds modular Strap-on support.

Features

• Includes several pre-packaged strapons, pulling from leito's Skyrim Strapons.
  • 3BBB (CBBE) & BHUNP (UNP) bodyslide support.
  • Automatic detection of Ostim scenes.
  • Strap-on Randomization.
  • Can apply strap-ons to both NPC's and the Player.
  • Supports modular, JSON based compatibility patches to allow for easily adding more options.
  • OCum support.
  • MCM settings saving, and extra loading functionality for Modlist authors.

Requirements

• Skyrim: Special Edition (1.5.39+)
  • Ostim SE (and all its requirements.)
  • NL_MCM (Put at the bottom of your load order, should win all conflicts.)

Downloading

BHUNP Version at this link:

OStrap v1.2.4 - Loverslab BHUNP https://github.com/Osmosis-Wrench/OStrap/releases/download/1.2.4/OStrap.v1.2.4.-.Loverslab.BHUNP.zip

Couldn't fit it on Loverslab.

Most recent version will be in the Releases section of the GitHub page. Loverslab version will be uploaded shortly thereafter.

Included Compatibility Files

If any of the following mods are installed, they will appear in the OStrap MCM as options. If you don't see them, press the "Reload Compats" option.

Intended Features / Future Plans

• Add physics collisions to the strapons.

Known Issues:

Will equip a strapon in all F/F scenes, even ones that don't make a heap of sense like kissing or fingering.

Contributing

Feel free to fork and make a PR if you feel you have something to add or improve.

Issues and Suggestions

If you notice any bugs, or have any feature suggestions, create an Issue and outline the problem and I'll take a look.

Unless it's to ask for a LE port, I'm not gonna do that, Sorry. If you want an LE port, fork this and make your own.

Compatibility Patches.

OStrap will load any .Json file in \Data\OStrapData\OStrapCompat\ and try and add the files to the Strapon list.

Compatibility patches should be formatted like so:

{
  "Example Strapon": {
    "Enabled": 0,
    "Form": "__formData|Example.esp|0x5e61",
    "OptID": 0
  },
    "Another Example Strapon": {
    "Form": "__formData|Example.esp|0x5e62",
  }
}

Breaking down what a record looks like:

"Example Strapon" <-- This is the name of the strap-on for the MCM. This can be whatever you want.
"Enabled": 0 <-- This is whether the strap-on will be enabled by defualt or not.
"Form": "__formData|Example.esp|0x5e61" <-- This is the formData for the armor record. Further info below.
"OptID": 0 <-- This is redundant now, but kept in to preserve backwards compatibility.

Understanding formData records.

1. Starting at the begining, all formData records start with __formData|
  2. The middle section is the name of the mod file you are pulling the strap-on from.
  3. The last section is the FormID of the specific Armor record, with the first two bits removed and then all preceeding zeros dropped.
  4. So for example, the FormID 03005E63 will lose the first two bits and become 005E63.
  5. Then the preceeding zeros are droped and it becomes 5E63
  6. Finally add 0x to the begining of the record 0x5E63 to indicate that it's in Hex, and you've converted the FormID to a formData record.

Thanks

Everybody who's contributed to the github repo.
MrNL for creating NLMCM
Sai, migal, sub & freddy for insights and encouragement.
SunJeong for her excellent outfit studio tutorial, and Hana from the Bodyslide discord for advice.
Leito for creating Skyim Strapons, and putting them up as open source resources for the whole community to enjoy.
You, for reading this whole list and being a great person.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I'm missing something, but there are no strap-ons appearing. This should happen automatically when I start an Osex scene with two girls right? Or is this a craftable/byuable item I need to equip like in some other mods? I have all necessary Ostim stuff installed and everything else workes find. I activated the strap-on for both roles, but theres nothing. Neither in lesbian scenes nor in m/f scenes. What am I doing wrong?

18 hours ago, Darth Mopp said:

Maybe I'm missing something, but there are no strap-ons appearing. This should happen automatically when I start an Osex scene with two girls right? Or is this a craftable/byuable item I need to equip like in some other mods? I have all necessary Ostim stuff installed and everything else workes find. I activated the strap-on for both roles, but theres nothing. Neither in lesbian scenes nor in m/f scenes. What am I doing wrong?

It should just work out of the box, equipping automatically during any f/f scene. If you quickly start a new game and test with a npc, do you get the same thing happening? If so there might be some sort of issue with your current save and the scripts in it.
If it doesn't work on a new save either, I can quickly make a version with more verbose logging to see if I can work out the cause of the issue.

17 hours ago, Darth Mopp said:

Tried a new character, but its still not showing any strapons...

I think I worked it out, looks like I forgot to test it without OCum installed, at the moment you'll need OCum installed for it to work. I'll fix that with the next update! Thanks for making the bug report ❤️

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45990

Let me know if you really don't want to install OCum and I'll make a hotfix.

10 hours ago, osmosis-wrench said:

I think I worked it out, looks like I forgot to test it without OCum installed, at the moment you'll need OCum installed for it to work. I'll fix that with the next update! Thanks for making the bug report ❤️

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45990

Let me know if you really don't want to install OCum and I'll make a hotfix.

But I have OCum installed and working... Activating OCum support in OStrap menu doesn't help either...

4 hours ago, Darth Mopp said:

But I have OCum installed and working... Activating OCum support in OStrap menu doesn't help either...

I had that issue at first too. Then I console commanded a strap on item into my inventory and started an ostim scene with it equipped. After the scene ended the item was automatically unequipped. I then removed the items from my inventory and from there on out the mod started working perfectly fine. I don't know whether it was just correlation as opposed to causation but you might as well try it. 

1 hour ago, Blub2500 said:

I had that issue at first two. Then I console commanded a strap on item into my inventory and started an ostim scene with it equipped. After the scene ended the item was automatically unequipped. I then removed the items from my inventory and from there on out the mod started working perfectly fine. I don't know whether it was just correlation as opposed to causation but you might as well try it. 

Hm good idea. Its the "player.additem <ItemID> <#>" command right? How do i get the ItemID for the strapons?

4 hours ago, Blub2500 said:

Use additem menu or type "help Strap" into the console. 

Ok, I got the ItemID via help strap and could add the item to my inventory, thx! I must say I find it much more immersive to actually have it as an equippable item, rather then appearing magically during sex and then vanishing (that would immersive if it would be an magical strapon (like Bound Cock SE - A SoS/Gender Bender addon) conjured for a limited time (btw, such a magical demonic/ghost strapon would be nice to have in this mod too ;) ). But getting it through "cheating" cannot be the final solution. It would be nice if the strapons were buyable and craftable items. Can that option be added, please?

Also another problem now is, that the strapon is slightly clipping on the hip belts and is slightly misaligned during intercourse (its to high), penetrating nothing but thin air/wrong body part or hands stroking away slightly underneath it. I can't find the strapons through bodyslide to adjust them zu my CBBE body preset. Shouldn't it show up there? Will that be added?

9 hours ago, Darth Mopp said:

Ok, I got the ItemID via help strap and could add the item to my inventory, thx! I must say I find it much more immersive to actually have it as an equippable item, rather then appearing magically during sex and then vanishing (that would immersive if it would be an magical strapon (like Bound Cock SE - A SoS/Gender Bender addon) conjured for a limited time (btw, such a magical demonic/ghost strapon would be nice to have in this mod too ;) ). But getting it through "cheating" cannot be the final solution. It would be nice if the strapons were buyable and craftable items. Can that option be added, please?

Also another problem now is, that the strapon is slightly clipping on the hip belts and is slightly misaligned during intercourse (its to high), penetrating nothing but thin air/wrong body part or hands stroking away slightly underneath it. I can't find the strapons through bodyslide to adjust them zu my CBBE body preset. Shouldn't it show up there? Will that be added?

Hmm, I've not had that issue you're describing. I'll see if I can replicate it. Would you be willing to post your modlist?

It could possibly be a conflict preventing something from working, things which mess with NiNodes can cause weird issues when you're trying to equip items during OSA scenes.

As for the alignment issue, are you certain you are using the CBBE version of the strapon? Both CBBE and UNP versions are packaged with the mod, so you might have grabbed the UNP version.

In regards to the bodyslide question, I'll investiagate adding bodyslide files to the strapons for the next release, I'm unsure how to do it but I can't imagine it's that complex.

18 hours ago, Blub2500 said:

Hey, first off, thank you for your effort. This was the one major thing ostim was still missing. It works fine so far, I just have one question. Is there a way to enable the 3ba vagina collisions with the strap on?  

Sorry, didn't see your post.

I'm sure it's possible, though I'm unsure how to do it at the moment. When I look into bodyslide files for the next release I'll look into this as well, hopefully it'll be relatively straightforward.

On 5/17/2021 at 9:39 AM, AilynAlvan said:

I have the same issue Darth Mopp described, but I believe mine is related to conflicts with slot 52? I use a 3D pubic hair SOS addon which uses that same slot.

Im also using SOS Female Pubic Hairs colored for NPCs 2.0.4. You're right all schlongs occupy slot 52. When adding an OStrapon to my inventory via console command I can equip it on top of the SoS pubic hair though. Looking into the Ostim undressing menu shows that as an equippable object the OStrapons are using slot 51. So I'm not sure this is the problem...

On 5/17/2021 at 8:26 AM, osmosis-wrench said:

Hmm, I've not had that issue you're describing. I'll see if I can replicate it. Would you be willing to post your modlist?

It could possibly be a conflict preventing something from working, things which mess with NiNodes can cause weird issues when you're trying to equip items during OSA scenes.

As for the alignment issue, are you certain you are using the CBBE version of the strapon? Both CBBE and UNP versions are packaged with the mod, so you might have grabbed the UNP version.

In regards to the bodyslide question, I'll investiagate adding bodyslide files to the strapons for the next release, I'm unsure how to do it but I can't imagine it's that complex.

I am using the CBBE Special Body and in the OStrap MCM it shows CBBE at body selection. I've added a textfile with all my current mods. Most of them are graphic mods, bug fixes and immersion related stuff. Those concerning items equipped to normally unused slots are SoS, Wet & Cold, Campfire and Cloaks of Skyrim, which add pubic hair/schlongs, backpacks and cloaks that each occupy certain slots. I'm not sure if thats the source of the problem. Are the OStrapons, when they appear automatically (like they are supposed to by this mod), handled as equipped items? Or is this accomplished in a different way?

SkyrimSE-ModList.txt

On 5/18/2021 at 3:39 AM, Darth Mopp said:

Im also using SOS Female Pubic Hairs colored for NPCs 2.0.4. You're right all schlongs occupy slot 52. When adding an OStrapon to my inventory via console command I can equip it on top of the SoS pubic hair though. Looking into the Ostim undressing menu shows that as an equippable object the OStrapons are using slot 51. So I'm not sure this is the problem...

I am using the CBBE Special Body and in the OStrap MCM it shows CBBE at body selection. I've added a textfile with all my current mods. Most of them are graphic mods, bug fixes and immersion related stuff. Those concerning items equipped to normally unused slots are SoS, Wet & Cold, Campfire and Cloaks of Skyrim, which add pubic hair/schlongs, backpacks and cloaks that each occupy certain slots. I'm not sure if thats the source of the problem. Are the OStrapons, when they appear automatically (like they are supposed to by this mod), handled as equipped items? Or is this accomplished in a different way?

SkyrimSE-ModList.txt 28.34 kB · 2 downloads

They are being equipped as items, yeah.

Strapons are equipped when ostim sends out an event that tells me the scene is running, undressing happens before that stage so it shouldn't be possible for those to overlap. When you're in a scene but nothing has equipped, could you run player.showinventory and check if it's showing up in your inventory?

I'll install wet and cold and cloaks and see if I can recreate the issue with them installed.

On 5/21/2021 at 11:38 AM, osmosis-wrench said:

When you're in a scene but nothing has equipped, could you run player.showinventory and check if it's showing up in your inventory?

I checked and its not in my inventory...

On 5/21/2021 at 11:38 AM, osmosis-wrench said:

I'll install wet and cold and cloaks and see if I can recreate the issue with them installed.

It must be something else. I just made a second mod profile in vortex enabling only OSA/Ostim and its addons and requirements and its still not working...

Having a few issues when trying to use the futanari schlong (using a female player character). Even though I have disabled the 'player uses strapon' option and made sure the player character doesn't have a schlong, all other female NPCs do, every time I initiate a scene via ORomance, it keeps assigning the player character male gender. 

Any solutions for this?

Okay so I uninstalled and reinstalled SoS. Now OStrap works for girl on girl. It is also equipped on top of/on a different slot than SoS pubic hair for females which is great. For me though its a bit annoying that you can't unequip the strapon during the scenes (e.g. where they don't make sense), you can drop it the the ground though, which removes them from the body. Now there is a new problem however: When I enable NPCs to equip strapons it gives npc dudes one when my female character starts sex with them. I mean I can just deactivate it, but is that supposed to happen? Does it always give the dominant/male actor a strapon, when OStrap is activated for both player and npcs?

Also, I think it would be better for immersion to have those strapons as buyable/craftable objects instead of force equipping them, like for example in this mod: Calyps's adult toys chest SE. The strapon from this mod is also clipping on the hips, but the dildo part is better adjusted to OSex animations/positions. Sadly no adjustable bodyslides there either. That would be my highest priority now: making the strapons adjustable for different cbbe/unp presets through bodyslide, cause there are a lot of presets out there and everyone is using different ones or is creating their own.

On 5/25/2021 at 8:43 PM, vivalamememan said:

Having a few issues when trying to use the futanari schlong (using a female player character). Even though I have disabled the 'player uses strapon' option and made sure the player character doesn't have a schlong, all other female NPCs do, every time I initiate a scene via ORomance, it keeps assigning the player character male gender. 

Any solutions for this?

In the current version of Ostim there is a oversight that prevents the player from being in the sub role in a f/f scene. A fix has been created for this and will come out when the next version of Ostim releases.

When that happens I'll update OStrap to add support for sub position in f/f scenes and pegging at the same time.

In the mean time, you could try using the OSA swap roles function. But be aware that can lead to some weird scaling reset issues.

1 hour ago, Darth Mopp said:

Okay so I uninstalled and reinstalled SoS. Now OStrap works for girl on girl. It is also equipped on top of/on a different slot than SoS pubic hair for females which is great. For me though its a bit annoying that you can't unequip the strapon during the scenes (e.g. where they don't make sense), you can drop it the the ground though, which removes them from the body. Now there is a new problem however: When I enable NPCs to equip strapons it gives npc dudes one when my female character starts sex with them. I mean I can just deactivate it, but is that supposed to happen? Does it always give the dominant/male actor a strapon, when OStrap is activated for both player and npcs?

Also, I think it would be better for immersion to have those strapons as buyable/craftable objects instead of force equipping them, like for example in this mod: Calyps's adult toys chest SE. The strapon from this mod is also clipping on the hips, but the dildo part is better adjusted to OSex animations/positions. Sadly no adjustable bodyslides there either. That would be my highest priority now: making the strapons adjustable for different cbbe/unp presets through bodyslide, cause there are a lot of presets out there and everyone is using different ones or is creating their own.

Glad you resolved most of your issues. I'm planning on adding a hotkey in the next version, as that will also help with other things like strapons equipping during kissing scenes and other things like that.

You can see whats intended to be in the next release here: https://github.com/Osmosis-Wrench/OStrap/projects/1

(Short version: hotkey, pegging, bodyslide files, hopefully collision support.)

I'll look into the immersive selection idea, not sure how simple it is to check if an item is in a players inventory. I will however add a new compat file for that mod you linked too, I had no idea it even existed.

11 hours ago, osmosis-wrench said:

In the current version of Ostim there is a oversight that prevents the player from being in the sub role in a f/f scene. A fix has been created for this and will come out when the next version of Ostim releases.

When that happens I'll update OStrap to add support for sub position in f/f scenes and pegging at the same time.

In the mean time, you could try using the OSA swap roles function. But be aware that can lead to some weird scaling reset issues.

Ahhh I see. That takes care of that then. Honestly, Ostim in general has been a far more pleasant experience than SexLab!

On 5/6/2021 at 12:56 AM, osmosis-wrench said:

OStrap - An OStim Strapon Framework

View File

OStrapSmall.png.b985465372805a5879cdb14078eb4052.png

An OStim Addon that adds modular Strap-on support.

Features

• Includes several pre-packaged strapons, pulling from Leito86's Skyrim Strapons.
  • Automatic detection of Ostim scenes.
  • Strap-on Randomization.
  • Can apply strap-ons to both NPC's and and the Player.
  • Supports modular, JSON based compatibility patches to allow for easily adding more options.
  • OCum support.
  • MCM Settings exporting, and extra importing functionality for Modlist authors.
  • Support includes options for both CBBE and UNP (1.1+)

Requirements

• Skyrim: Special Edition (1.5.39+)
  • Ostim SE (and all its requirements.)

Downloading

Most recent version will be in the Releases section of the GitHub page. Loverslab version will be uploaded shortly thereafter.

Included Compatibility Files

If any of the following mods are installed, they will appear in the OStrap MCM as options. If you don't see them, press the "Reload Compats" option.

Intended Features / Future Plans

• Rewrite current JContainers logic to use JDB rather than raw file loads.
  • Work out how to implement F/M scenes.

Known Issues:

Will equip a strapon in all F/F scenes, even ones that don't make a heap of sense like kissing or fingering.

Contributing

Feel free to fork and make a PR if you feel you have something to add or improve.

Issues and Suggestions

If you notice any bugs, or have any feature suggestions, create an Issue and outline the problem and I'll take a look.

Unless it's to ask for a LE port, I'm not gonna do that, Sorry. If you want an LE port, fork this and make your own.

Compatibility Patches.

OStrap will load any .Json file in \Data\OStrapData\OStrapCompat\ and try and add the files to the Strapon list.

Compatibility patches should be formatted like so:

{
  "Example Strapon": {
    "Form": "__formData|Example.esp|0x5e61",
  },
    "Another Example Strapon": {
    "Form": "__formData|Example.esp|0x5e62",
  }
}

Breaking down what a record looks like:

"Example Strapon" <-- This is the name of the strap-on for the MCM. This can be whatever you want.
"Enabled": 0 <-- This is whether the strap-on will be enabled by defualt or not.
"Form": "__formData|Example.esp|0x5e61" <-- This is the formData for the armor record. Further info below.
"OptID": 0 <-- This is the optionID for its location in the MCM. Just leave this zero and it'll be sorted out automatically.

Understanding formData records.

1. Starting at the begining, all formData records start with __formData|
  2. The middle section is the name of the mod file you are pulling the strap-on from.
  3. The last section is the FormID of the specific Armor record, with the first two bits removed and then all preceeding zeros dropped.
  4. So for example, the FormID 03005E63 will lose the first two bits and become 005E63.
  5. Then the preceeding zeros are droped and it becomes 5E63
  6. Finally add 0x to the begining of the record 0x5E63 to indicate that it's in Hex, and you've converted the FormID to a formData record.

Any way to get physics based strapons? I know one i been trying to get that is SOS Strap-on for sexlab, i tried to do the text file for it to add it to the list but it has sexlab as a master.

On 5/26/2021 at 4:09 PM, osmosis-wrench said:

You can see whats intended to be in the next release here: https://github.com/Osmosis-Wrench/OStrap/projects/1

(Short version: hotkey, pegging, bodyslide files, hopefully collision support.)

I'll look into the immersive selection idea, not sure how simple it is to check if an item is in a players inventory. I will however add a new compat file for that mod you linked too, I had no idea it even existed.

I'm looking forward to it ;) Btw, if you want to add/implement more strapons, here's another cool looking one:

StrapOn - CBBEv3 - StandAlone - Craftable

Edited by Darth Mopp