On 5/29/2021 at 5:01 PM, TheCaptn said:

Would it be possible to get a version of this compatible with SoS Light? At the moment it fails the SoS presence check.

I'll look into that right now, it might be possible? I might need to add SoS Light support to Ostim or create a compat patch as well, so I'll need to see.

On 5/31/2021 at 8:40 PM, scorpioni said:

Are 3BBB bodyslide files available for this? Because there is a lot of clipping when these are equipped.

I've just created some for the next release, i'll include them as an attachement so you can test them out. Just unzip to the OStrap folder and build them in BS.
I literally learned how to make these like two days ago, so if there are any issues let me know.

BodySlide.7z

On 5/30/2021 at 8:05 PM, Darth Mopp said:

I'm looking forward to it ;) Btw, if you want to add/implement more strapons, here's another cool looking one:

StrapOn - CBBEv3 - StandAlone - Craftable

Unfortunately that author has pretty restrictive permissions, so I won't be able to port it to se. I could make a compat patch for the plugin, but every user who wants to use it would need to convert the mesh to SE with CAO, which seems like a pita.

21 hours ago, osmosis-wrench said:

I'll look into that right now, it might be possible? I might need to add SoS Light support to Ostim or create a compat patch as well, so I'll need to see.

I've just created some for the next release, i'll include them as an attachement so you can test them out. Just unzip to the OStrap folder and build them in BS.
I literally learned how to make these like two days ago, so if there are any issues let me know.

BodySlide.7z 2.97 MB · 2 downloads

It's already a huge improvement, but there is still some clipping on the back as you can see here.

Clipping.png

11 hours ago, Hodegar said:

Tried reinstalling both this mod and ocum but keeps giving me an error on load that ocum is not detected even though ocum is working. Any ideas?

Is this on a new save, or an existing one?
On an existing save, you'll need to make a clean save using resaver before that will start working again. It's an oversight that I think I've resolved for the next version.

On a new save it should just pick it up, but if not you could try:

1. Disable Ostrap
  2. Start new game
  3. Wait for all messages to finish and all mods to install.
  4. Save your game
  5. Enable Ostrap

If none of those work, then I'm unsure what the issue is.

Mod seems to work very well in my testing, but was trying to figure out a way of getting Bound Cocks to work with this, since I like the transparency/theme of it a bit more than standard options. Is there an easy way to use this as a mesh replacer or something, since there's already compatibility with Equippable Horse Cocks? 

Also, is it safe to make it an ESL? Not sure why it wouldn't be, but a number of the 'o' mods have the warning, just not seeing it here.

Edited by RedactedPrince
Extra info
7 hours ago, RedactedPrince said:

Mod seems to work very well in my testing, but was trying to figure out a way of getting Bound Cocks to work with this, since I like the transparency/theme of it a bit more than standard options. Is there an easy way to use this as a mesh replacer or something, since there's already compatibility with Equippable Horse Cocks? 

Also, is it safe to make it an ESL? Not sure why it wouldn't be, but a number of the 'o' mods have the warning, just not seeing it here.

It's already an ESL flagged ESP, so it doesn't contribute to the plugin limit.

Put the attached file in /OStrap/OStrapData/OStrapCompat/ and press the load compats button in the mcm and then enable it as a strapon. It should then apply as a strapon during scenes, however be aware that there seems to be some strangeness with SOS schlongs sometimes not being equipped visibly unless they have been equipped manually once that session. Not sure why that happens yet.

This compat requires you to be using the BoundCock_SOSAddon version of bound cocks, not the genderbender one.

SOS_Bound_Cock_Compat.json

1 hour ago, osmosis-wrench said:

It's already an ESL flagged ESP, so it doesn't contribute to the plugin limit.

Put the attached file in /OStrap/OStrapData/OStrapCompat/ and press the load compats button in the mcm and then enable it as a strapon. It should then apply as a strapon during scenes, however be aware that there seems to be some strangeness with SOS schlongs sometimes not being equipped visibly unless they have been equipped manually once that session. Not sure why that happens yet.

This compat requires you to be using the BoundCock_SOSAddon version of bound cocks, not the genderbender one.

SOS_Bound_Cock_Compat.json 121 B · 0 downloads

Cheers, I'll test this out soon.  
Is it definitely flagged as an ESL? I could very well be missing something, but MO2 is counting it as an ESP I think, and SSEEdit doesn't have the flag and spits out an error when I try to apply it.

4 hours ago, RedactedPrince said:

Cheers, I'll test this out soon.  
Is it definitely flagged as an ESL? I could very well be missing something, but MO2 is counting it as an ESP I think, and SSEEdit doesn't have the flag and spits out an error when I try to apply it.

Huh, it doesn't seem to be flagged as an ESL anymore. I'll note that down and work out why for the next release or maybe a hotfix for 1.2

• 2 weeks later...

I am having an issue where the player character seems to not be close enough to the npc so there is an alignment issue. Is there a way to fix this? I am also not able to adjust the tilt of the dong like OStim normally allows. Or is this a problem with OStim and F/F interaction.

I checked with male npcs and no alignment issue is present and I can adjust with pgUp and pgDwn.

I attached a couple pictures for reference.

Mods of interest:
OStim and it's requirements

OStrap

SOS - Futanari Addon

XP32 + SOS Patch

CBPC

HDT SMP

SOS

CBBE 3BA/CBBB + SOS Patch

Screenshot_20210621_021432.png.e9ab02e0931e396a714f7f6e663bfc39.png

Screenshot_20210621_021615.png.0691c6f782151a584fddd7dd99d652d8.png

Screenshot_20210621_021527.png

23 hours ago, cuntbag said:

I am having an issue where the player character seems to not be close enough to the npc so there is an alignment issue. Is there a way to fix this? I am also not able to adjust the tilt of the dong like OStim normally allows. Or is this a problem with OStim and F/F interaction.

I'm looking into this now, I have a question though. Are you using the Gentlemens Scaling option for the f/m scene that looked good? Or have you not enabled that?

I had not enabled it because I am a dumbass and couldn't find it. I just realized that I wasn't able to tilt it because I wasn't pressing the correct key combo. I was modifying the NPC and not the player. Sorry about that.

Gentleman's scaling fixes the size and I manually adjust the curvature in racemenu to help with the animation. (Tested in OStim without OStrap, I don't think it was this mod)

Ok so I tested some stuff and there is another problem and I think it originates from OStrap. Even with Gentleman's scaling on, strap on characters and now futa characters that were fine before start off with the schlong in 1 or 2 positions too high. When I change it with the pgdn and pgup, the curvature gets messed up. It also does not preserve the position anymore of pgup and pgdn between scenes. Earlier I tested without OStrap and it was working fine and remembering the pgup/pgdn position between scenes. I tried removing OStrap and it messed up all schlongs from then out. Creating a new game without OStrap fixed this. I think there is also an issue in the futanari cbbe add on

Edit:

I am sorry to spam your forum but I wanted to reiterate to make it clearer:

With OStrap:
The curvature looks correct for the scene and the gentleman's scaling takes care of the size problem, but it is misaligned vertically (The roll set by pgup and pgdn) by 1 or 2 positions. Using SOS to adjust this causes the curvature to get put to what I set in racemenu. If I adjust it in a scene and exit and start a new scene it goes back to the correct curvature with misalignment.

If I use the strapons you include I have a similar position misalignment problem, but SOS won't handle those.

Without OStrap:

The curvature has to be set manually by me in racemenu, which is a pain in the ass. Gentleman's scaling can take care of the size problem if I want it to, or I can set the size in Racemenu. If I change the alignment with pgup and pgdn, this alignment is preserved between scenes.

Additionally, uninstalling OStrap mid playthrough can cause some scene issues where it looks like it's still installed

Would Floppy SOS (The HDT SMP Config that that one dude posted) help these alignment issues at all? I haven't checked that yet, thought it might help.

Edited by cuntbag
Clarity
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

Will this version be brought in line with the one on the Nexus, please? This version will not detect the Bound Cock addon but the nexus one will. Also Nexus one has more options like support for pegging. but I do want the "Cursed" strapons from this.

If there is a way to have the Nexus version and just copy the Strapons from here to that one. that would be great. but I have no idea what I would be copying

Thanks

5 hours ago, ciaron88 said:

Hi

Will this version be brought in line with the one on the Nexus, please? This version will not detect the Bound Cock addon but the nexus one will. Also Nexus one has more options like support for pegging. but I do want the "Cursed" strapons from this.

If there is a way to have the Nexus version and just copy the Strapons from here to that one. that would be great. but I have no idea what I would be copying

Thanks

Heya!

1.2.2 has the same functionality as the Nexus version. Just install 1.2.2 and either create a new save or clean your save using Fallrim tools.. The move between 1.1 to 1.2 required some pretty extensive reworks to the entire mod framework, so there isn't any easy updating.

• 1 year later...

Tell me what I'm doing wrong. I'm trying to add my Strapon to Ostrap. Armor Addon and Armor added to his plugin marked ESL. He received ID 0x812. I made a template
{
   "Bone Strapon": {
     "Enabled": 0,
     "Form": "__formdata | my armor replacer ad level list outistr.esp | 0x812",
     "Optid": 0
   }
}

The .json matured at OSTRAPDATA \ OSTRAPCOMPAT.
In MCM, I click the list, but nothing happens. Where did I make a mistake?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...