Smoothmoove Automatic Slavetats SE

Smoothmoove Automatic Slavetats SE

View File

AUTOMATIC SLAVETATS

You need SlaveTats and its dependencies for this mod, see the Requirements section.

Thanks again for the interest in this SE release of my original mod (Smoothmoove Automatic Tattoos (BETA) - Downloads - Skyrim Adult & Sex Mods - LoversLab)

I have done a bit of a review of what it did and what was working and what was not and made a changelog from the original features.  I do kind of want to know if it broke your game in some horrific way, so let me know.

CHANGELOG:
Prevented the same actor being "randomly selected" multiple times
Stopped applying tattoos to children just like real life
Fixed an issue where this mod was causing hundreds of console errors by calling slavetats without NPC's
Modified the MCM menu to limit the qty of NPC's you can set tattoos on at once to 5
Changed the base slavetats call to 5 seconds from 2.5
Added a new global variable to be used to see if a tattoo is still in the process of being added
(suspect on occasion a tattoo is added, then cleaned up accidentally by the coprocess)
Telling NPC to stop having tattoos and then telling them to get tattoos again will fix broken tattoos
Deleted a heap of unused old code that was all commented out
Cleaned up a lot of debug code
Changed to v.1

FEATURES, OR WHAT DO IT DO:

Out of the box it is configured to apply stockings to female NPC actors, but there are other adult tattoo packs above are available via MCM to turn on as you wish. You can decide to have up to 6 tattoos per NPC, and through dialogue you can remove and prevent actors from having tattoos. Lastly, you can select an option to only use a single random pack, so a NPC will only have 6 Deviant tattoos, or 2 slutty tattoos. 

You can find the AIO pack here: 

CREDITS:

murfk – Author of SlaveTats

B3lisario and the other slavetat authors who contributed tattoos to the community

The SKSE team, Jcontainers, SKYUI, team, RaceMenu authors etc.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/28/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SlaveTats,  JContainers, RaceMenu, SkyUI, SKSE, B3lisario-stockings, SlaveTats All-in-One
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I stopped playing LE before you made the original mod, but this sounds like something I would like, since I constantly apply Slavetats stuff to npcs as I play, and its a pain.

Am I right in assuming that it will ONLY work with the packs listed? Or is there an option to add packs that exist in Slavetats? If it has the ability to add other packs, this would be a godsend. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not gonna lie I've always wanted to add other packs, but I build the lists of applied tattoos manually.  If I could somehow make an "outfit" of tats and then randomly select from that "outfit" it would work.  However, slavetats builds its list of tats when you push the button, and it builds it from all the JSON files.  I'd still need a way to track what is applied or not.  

Thinking while typing here tbh.

Perhaps if I look into how Slavetats builds its list, I can use that exact same logic to build it into my mod, or even better just access Slavetats list and then all I have to do is record which tattoo got applied to each character.  

I'll go have another look at slavetats code where it makes its internal list.  All I would need to do is keep my current "stockings" code, and the rest could build off of slavetats lists.  One thing I wouldn't be able to do without doing up "packs" so to speak, is limit what tattoos are applied or have them make sense.  F.E. You could end up with a tattoo for dirt on body and arms, but feet/hands/head with no dirt.  I mean, I already have it so if that bothered you the conversation option is to remove tats, then reapply to fix it without using the slavetats menu.

TL;DR I need more information to know if I can do that, I will go get that information.  

Edit: I don't know what the forum etiquette here is so I've just edited this post and updated the mod page.  Basically spent hours trying to speed it up, and while I believe it's a lot more stable it's also not faster at all.  I'm not pointing fingers, just I would need to know a way to call slavetats faster to have it do all updates in one go, and I can't figure that out.  My code executes pretty quickly right up until it gets to the slavetats calls, and then every update is something like 10 to 20 seconds between tattoos applying.  You can find the update on the mod page under SAS1.1beta.zip

So I didn't have any issues with modifying the mod to include all tattoos once I figured out how SlaveTats was doing its business.  I think it might be slower now, which I can work on, but definitely worked.  Pulled tattoos from everywhere.

WARNING: This is not a release version in any way.  All menu options in MCM specifying packs no longer have any relevance or utility, and it will not apply stockings.  That's probably my biggest dislike about it right now, and one I'll be changing pretty quick.  There'll be an option to FORCE stockings as the first tattoo then randomize everything else.

Anyway, as it is right now it should randomize absolutely every tattoo you have, without duplicates.

Sorry, missed your posts for a few days.

Thanks for working on it, I'll give it a try when I get a chance to play again. 

In my experience, Slavetats on SE is bit sluggish in general. There was a mod that did something similar to the Racemenu Cachekiller for Slavetats "I think", that is supposed to speed it up on SE, but I haven't tried it. I'm guessing the more tattoos you have the slower it will be.

I mostly want fingernail polish on females, the hands and feet just look weird without some more obvious coloring difference on the hands and feet.

Oh thanks for the alert, given the change in the new 1.1beta you don't need "any" packs as a requirement.  Until I am satisfied with the changes in the beta I'll leave the requirement for now for people who download just the stockings+6 packs version.

However, you will find that the basic SlaveTats downloads page has the B3lisario stockings included in its list.

SlaveTats - LoversLab

I've probably spent a solid 24 hours working on speeding it up since last time.  I got encouraged with the way S.L.U.T.S appears to apply the tattoos instantly but even after replicating that work I can't make it faster, and I can't "template" randomness.  However, I did notice in my most recent playing with the mod that I didn't really notice it being slow, at first it was a nice surprise to see it had worked on someone, but gradually it just kept smashing through and tattoo's were fairly common.

• 1 year later...