This seems interesting. I tried a few of these types of mods, but ended up dropping them eventually, kind of too shallow. Some ideas:

- player can invite characters to spend some time together at nearby inn. When you arrive, message pop-up, screen fades to black, based on player stats/RNG, kissing scene at the end

- maybe by using some kind of radiant quests, for npcs, like from mods like Missives?

- as you advance in relationship status/sex experience with the character, you can unlock more positions ( through dialogue), something similar to Spouses Enhanced mod

- npcs can become nymphomaniacs through sex

- an alternative to Skyrim's marriage system: simply invite npc to live with you

On 7/12/2021 at 12:00 PM, Scroolose said:

This seems interesting. I tried a few of these types of mods, but ended up dropping them eventually, kind of too shallow. Some ideas:

- player can invite characters to spend some time together at nearby inn. When you arrive, message pop-up, screen fades to black, based on player stats/RNG, kissing scene at the end

- maybe by using some kind of radiant quests, for npcs, like from mods like Missives?

- as you advance in relationship status/sex experience with the character, you can unlock more positions ( through dialogue), something similar to Spouses Enhanced mod

- an alternative to Skyrim's marriage system: simply invite npc to live with you

Interesting ideas. I'll admit I'm not an idea guy, more a stubborn crafter.

- If I get it right, you wouldn't play or spectate the "date" scene itself, that would be the fade to black, just the outcome?

- A kind of radiant Amorous adventures? Good idea, but I still have ptsd from the last time I tried to build a radiant quest mod (I actually gave up and sadly lost the files since). Thing is with this kind of stuff you either go hard or you don't, because only having 2-3 radiant quests makes it pretty much worthless since you end up always doing the same things. So I think it must be at least around 10ish quests.

- That's already pretty much the case, you unlock intercourse types (oral, anal, etc...) depending of the NPC sexlab stats and disposition toward pc. I didn't make it as precise as to handle specific animations since I felt it would be too restrictive for the player.

- rn this mod only handle "healthy" relationships, but I plan to add a darker path. Sexually break npcs would be part of it. But as this mod relies on SL and SLA, it should work nicely with other mods that already handle the nymphomaniac part.

- didn't though of it why not but tbh I have no idea right now how it works vanilla, so I have no idea how hard it would be. Personally I kinda like letting the NPCs to their normal behavior, as I'm not fond of the "prisoner spouse" syndrome of vanilla marriage. I'd rather do first something that let you move WITH the npc, but because of respawnable containers, that's another story altogether.

On 7/12/2021 at 12:00 PM, Scroolose said:

You definitely made me think about a radiant quest system, but I fail to have much quest ideas, except the boring fetch quests. Were you thinking of something?

On 7/13/2021 at 8:28 AM, Vegetius said:

You definitely made me think about a radiant quest system, but I fail to have much quest ideas, except the boring fetch quests. Were you thinking of something?

I'm not sure...maybe something bit less "civilized", more "viking themed", I guess? Something that fits more barbaric culture, than modern day: giving gifts/flirting, going on dates, etc.

Sort of like "romance" alTernative to "Missives" mod

- Sparring session with npc ( like with mods, like Vilja)

- Train npc or teach spells ( also useful if you want to turn npc into a follower)

- Fistfighting

- Some npc/unwanted suitor is harassing LI ( love interests), so something similar to Companion radiant quests ( where you beat the other guy, or kill a fugitive)

- Eliminate bandit leader that killed one of LI's relatives

- Rescue LI from bandit captivity ( like one of Companion radiant quests that you get from Vilkas): you receive a note from the courier

- Npc wants to accompany Dragonborn and witness you slay a dragon ( this could be like a final stage, before you can propose for marriage)

Edited by Scroolose

Nice work, sir. I'm eager for next updates, all ideas sound amazing.

In addition to fine thoughts mentioned above, how about widening the variety of items u could gift via dialogue?
Most obvious ones would have been Foods OWO. Including booze, maybe even as separated category.
Maybe ability to gift flowers, as well as any alchemy ingredients overall. (quiet literally offer 'em a heart xD)

On 7/18/2021 at 11:48 AM, whyy? said:

Nice work, sir. I'm eager for next updates, all ideas sound amazing.

In addition to fine thoughts mentioned above, how about widening the variety of items u could gift via dialogue?
Most obvious ones would have been Foods OWO. Including booze, maybe even as separated category.
Maybe ability to gift flowers, as well as any alchemy ingredients overall. (quiet literally offer 'em a heart xD)

Food & drinks were initially considered as as gift category, but there were several problems. Since most of them are cheap, and Skyrim use the items value to calculate the favor points gained when gifted, it seemed it would actually be increasing difficulty, and that it would made easier to seduce people who like expensive jewellery than simple people who just like a good meal, or that you'd have t give them tons of items, which felt strange. Also, iirc the keywords/forms to identify food/drink items also match raw food, so it felt a bit wrong to offer raw venison and uncooked potatoes to seduce someone. Finally, compatibility with food mods might have been a problem, and I didn't wanted to check all food mods to make sure it respected the vanilla keywording.

• 2 months later...
On 9/25/2021 at 1:18 PM, decaluka said:

Just wanna tune in to say that I really like this mod (which by the way seems to work just fine in LE).

Are there any plans for updates?

Thanks for your nice feedback. No plans sadly. I've joined the Ose/Ostim crowd as of now and there is already a great equivalent for seduction (ORomance).

• 1 year later...

i like the mod, however im not sure what im doing wrong when i ask about them, they give me a hint and i get them in a good mood but they always have the same responses when im trying to talk with them with the traits dialog. they always reject even when given gifts and are in a good mood, Did I do something wrong ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2023 at 12:24 PM, DerekMarquez360 said:

i like the mod, however im not sure what im doing wrong when i ask about them, they give me a hint and i get them in a good mood but they always have the same responses when im trying to talk with them with the traits dialog. they always reject even when given gifts and are in a good mood, Did I do something wrong ?

Hi. I couldn't tell like this, there is a lot of factors in the calculation, and it ends with a random roll. From memory (I've not touched the mod in two years) :

- Jarls and other higher up are really difficult to woe

- Factions member if you are out of the faction

- Wooing someone not interest in your sex is extremely hard

- Arousal is important, but it seems some mods might cause NPCs to have very low arousal all the time

- Gift factor depends of their values

- Talk bonus depends on your score in each type, they may respond positively even it didn't gave them a very high factor

- It's easier to seduce friends, even easier to seduce husband/wife

Also their is a possibility that something is broken... I will maybe get back to the mod, but I'm pretty busy rn I don't play Skyrim that much lately, so I can't make promises.

Edited by Vegetius
2 hours ago, Vegetius said:

Hi. I couldn't tell like this, there is a lot of factors in the calculation, and it ends with a random roll. From memory (I've not touched the mod in two years) :

- Jarls and other higher up are really difficult to woe

- Factions member if you are out of the faction

- Wooing someone not interest in your sex is extremely hard

- Arousal is important, but it seems some mods might cause NPCs to have very low arousal all the time

- Gift factor depends of their values

- Talk bonus depends on your score in each type, they may respond positively even it didn't gave them a very high factor

- It's easier to seduce friends, even easier to seduce husband/wife

Also their is a possibility that something is broken... I will maybe get back to the mod, but I'm pretty busy rn I don't play Skyrim that much lately, so I can't make promises.

fair enough, still a good mod. ive gotten better at understanding what to do now. thanks for the comment

• 2 weeks later...

You know, I was in the process of designing and implementing a romance mod with similar mechanics as this one but it turns out it already exists!

How was I not aware of this mod and how come it hasn't gotten any traction?

@Vegetius I have several ideas on how to improve and build upon this mod. I would start by creating several dialogue lines that take into consideration the player's and the NPC's marital status, history, and faction to increase the immersiveness of the mod. 

Since you mentioned that you no longer work on this mod, would you be willing to allow me to adopt it? I would then maintain it and expand on it. If you allow it, my version would stay on LL and the mod page will always reference the original (obviously).

• 6 months later...
On 5/16/2023 at 11:58 PM, Commander_ said:

You know, I was in the process of designing and implementing a romance mod with similar mechanics as this one but it turns out it already exists!

How was I not aware of this mod and how come it hasn't gotten any traction?

@Vegetius I have several ideas on how to improve and build upon this mod. I would start by creating several dialogue lines that take into consideration the player's and the NPC's marital status, history, and faction to increase the immersiveness of the mod. 

Since you mentioned that you no longer work on this mod, would you be willing to allow me to adopt it? I would then maintain it and expand on it. If you allow it, my version would stay on LL and the mod page will always reference the original (obviously).

Very late to the party, but you anyone can absolutely do everything he wants with any mod I make. Once I put it up here, I consider it belongs t

o the community. I mostly make mods for my own enjoyment.

On 12/4/2023 at 2:27 AM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

I can't progress in this mod, the dialogues don't seem to lead anywhere, they're just random statements that don't really hint at anything, so it's impossible to tell how to get the conversations to head anywhere, as far as I can tell.

It sounds promising as a concept, but doesn't seem to work.

I'm fairly certain it should work, but it more than possible that the difficulty is totally unbalanced. I ended up not happy with the way it worked, the code, while inexpensive resource wise, is kind of ugly and since it got no traction I just abandoned the thing.