Enderal SE Compatibility Tracking

As Enderal has been officially released for Skyrim SE for a few weeks now, I figured that a few inquisitive souls would have already tried using their favorite Sexlab mods with it. For those who have, what are your experiences?

From my side, I can confirm that the barebones basics (Sexlab itself, body texture and such) all work, but haven't tried using anything too complex yet. I'm aware that a few mods like Ancient Profession have already come out with Enderal compatibility patches, which is nice!

I am running Defeat and Fertility Mode with random insemination turned off, and both seem to work OK. I don't know that turning random insemination off in Fertility Mode is necessary. That's just a preference, but that's all I can say for sure works correctly. My character is currently pregnant from having at least 5 or 6 partners every day to earn money, so I'll know before too long how well that part of the mod works.

Enderal is a mess on the back end, to be honest. The Ancient Profession Light is not a patch. It's a complete rewrite of a small portion of my Skyrim mod, because Enderal removes a lot of things that were in Skyrim.esm that it needs to work, to say nothing of the complete gutting of the DLC files.

Anything that depends on factions from Skyrim is likely not to work. Enderal redid innkeepers for no reason that I can figure out, because they work almost the same as Skyrim, but are different enough to completely break anything that's looking for JobInnkeeperFaction or JobRentRoomFaction. Enderal uses MerchantTavernOwnerFaction instead, and even then it doesn't do it consistently.

Also, the location hierarchy in Enderal is only half done. It's pretty boggling just how shoddy this part of Enderal is when you look at how well made it looks to be on the surface. Half the changes I have to make to patch things up in my mod are adding proper keywords to locations, setting up location parents, actually giving cells a location so that they are part of the hierarchy (so you aren't told you skipped town for entering a house in that town), and things like that. I've thought about separating that stuff out into a separate modder's resource. But basically forget anything that depends on the radiant quest system. It's unlikely to work as is.

Things that only add mechanics will probably work, again as long as they don't depend too much on Skyrim factions or location data, but I've got a bit of a minimalist SexLab setup on my current playthrough.

Aroused Redux, Approach Redux, Adventures SE, Wet Function Redux, and Yamete work fine for me. But for whatever Horrible Harassment doesn't, the MCM menu is absent in my current playthrough (I clearly recall it was present in a previous playthrough) but I can live without it so I didn't bother to do anything about it.

9 hours ago, mcnv said:

you might want to check this...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H-z3QUA_IB8Kr1JUXyewSW0xVz0y40ic0tpqhtzAiIw/edit#gid=0

its the compatibility sheet for enderal for oldrim but some things also applies to SE

On that note, here's the SE version, though still very much a WIP.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ziXrzqQ_l6ShsTTLT44RvpEQfpT2Y2Xkuhlf5lF3F2A/edit#gid=959259598

• 2 weeks later...

Just started Enderal SE today.

HD-SMP +CBBE +CBPC +3BA : in that order works like a charm.

KS-Hairdo's SMP, check

Remodeled Armors check , well that takessome work. So I'll save you some.

Go to FO76 nexus and download FO76Edit - it's the only one I could get to work.

Rename it to (exactly) EnderalSEEdit.exe and again to EnderalSEEditQuickAutoClean.exe

Then , one of the spreadsheets in the last post says how to add two races to your SSE armor to get it to be not invisible.

Bodyslide, once again, no plug and play there. You have to edit Config.xml to get it to recognize EnderalSE(actually I stole the slot for SkyrimVR)

Like so:

<Config>
    <!-- 0= FO3, 1 = FONV, 2 = SKYRIM, 3 = FO4, 4 = SKYRIMSE, 5 = FO4VR, 6 = SKYRIMVR, -->
    <TargetGame>6</TargetGame>
    <WarnMissingGamePath>true</WarnMissingGamePath>
    <BSATextureScan>true</BSATextureScan>
    <!-- Archives black list -->
    <GameDataFiles>
        <Fallout3>Anchorage - Sounds.bsa; BrokenSteel - Sounds.bsa; Fallout - MenuVoices.bsa; Fallout - Meshes.bsa; Fallout - Misc.bsa; Fallout - Sounds.bsa; Fallout - Voices.bsa; PointLookout - Sounds.bsa; ThePitt - Sounds.bsa; Zeta - Sounds.bsa</Fallout3>
        <FalloutNewVegas>DeadMoney - Sounds.bsa; Fallout - Meshes.bsa; Fallout - Misc.bsa; Fallout - Sound.bsa; Fallout - Voices1.bsa; GunRunnersArsenal - Sounds.bsa; HonestHearts - Sounds.bsa; LonesomeRoad - Sounds.bsa; OldWorldBlues - Sounds.bsa</FalloutNewVegas>
        <Skyrim>Skyrim - Animations.bsa; Skyrim - Interface.bsa; Skyrim - Meshes.bsa; Skyrim - Misc.bsa; Skyrim - Shaders.bsa; Skyrim - Sounds.bsa; Skyrim - Voices.bsa; Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa</Skyrim>
        <Fallout4>Fallout4 - Animations.ba2; Fallout4 - Interface.ba2; Fallout4 - Meshes.ba2; Fallout4 - MeshesExtra.ba2; Fallout4 - Misc.ba2; Fallout4 - Nvflex.ba2; Fallout4 - Shaders.ba2; Fallout4 - Sounds.ba2; Fallout4 - Startup.ba2; Fallout4 - Voices_en.ba2; DLCCoast - Voices_en.ba2; DLCNukaWorld - Voices_en.ba2; DLCRobot - Voices_en.ba2; DLCworkshop03 - Voices_en.ba2; Fallout4 - Voices_de.ba2; DLCCoast - Voices_de.ba2; DLCNukaWorld - Voices_de.ba2; DLCRobot - Voices_de.ba2; DLCworkshop03 - Voices_de.ba2; DLCUltraHighResolution - Textures01.ba2; DLCUltraHighResolution - Textures02.ba2; DLCUltraHighResolution - Textures03.ba2; DLCUltraHighResolution - Textures04.ba2; DLCUltraHighResolution - Textures05.ba2; DLCUltraHighResolution - Textures06.ba2; DLCUltraHighResolution - Textures07.ba2; DLCUltraHighResolution - Textures08.ba2; DLCUltraHighResolution - Textures09.ba2; DLCUltraHighResolution - Textures10.ba2; DLCUltraHighResolution - Textures11.ba2; DLCUltraHighResolution - Textures12.ba2; DLCUltraHighResolution - Textures13.ba2; DLCUltraHighResolution - Textures14.ba2; DLCUltraHighResolution - Textures15.ba2</Fallout4>
        <SkyrimSpecialEdition>Skyrim - Animations.bsa; Skyrim - Interface.bsa; Skyrim - Meshes0.bsa; Skyrim - Meshes1.bsa; Skyrim - Misc.bsa; Skyrim - Shaders.bsa; Skyrim - Sounds.bsa; Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa; Skyrim - Voices_de0.bsa</SkyrimSpecialEdition>
        <Fallout4VR>Fallout4 - Animations.ba2; Fallout4 - Interface.ba2; Fallout4 - Meshes.ba2; Fallout4 - MeshesExtra.ba2; Fallout4 - Misc.ba2; Fallout4 - Misc - Beta.ba2; Fallout4 - Misc - Debug.ba2; Fallout4 - Shaders.ba2; Fallout4 - Sounds.ba2; Fallout4 - Startup.ba2; Fallout4 - Voices.ba2; Fallout4 - Voices_en.ba2; Fallout4 - Voices_de.ba2; Fallout4_VR - Shaders.ba2</Fallout4VR>
        <SkyrimVR>E - Meshes.bsa; E - Scripts.bsa; E - SE.bsa; E - Sounds.bsa; E - Textures1.bsa; E - Textures2.bsa; E - Textures3.bsa; E - Update.bsa; L - Textures.bsa; L - Voices.bsa; Skyrim - Animations.bsa; Skyrim - Interface.bsa; Skyrim - Meshes0.bsa; Skyrim - Meshes1.bsa; Skyrim - Misc.bsa; Skyrim - Patch.bsa; Skyrim - Shaders.bsa; Skyrim - Sounds.bsa; Skyrim - Textures0.bsa; Skyrim - Textures1.bsa; Skyrim - Textures2.bsa; Skyrim - Textures3.bsa; Skyrim - Textures4.bsa; Skyrim - Textures5.bsa; Skyrim - Textures6.bsa; Skyrim - Textures7.bsa; Skyrim - Textures8.bsa; SkyUI_SE.bsa</SkyrimVR></GameDataFiles>
    <GameDataPaths>
        <Fallout3></Fallout3>
        <FalloutNewVegas></FalloutNewVegas>
        <Skyrim></Skyrim>
        <Fallout4></Fallout4>
        <SkyrimSpecialEdition></SkyrimSpecialEdition>
        <Fallout4VR></Fallout4VR>
        <SkyrimVR>C:\Games\steamapps\common\Enderal Special Edition\data\</SkyrimVR>
        <EnderalSE>"C:\Games\steamapps\common\Enderal Special Edition\data"</EnderalSE></GameDataPaths>
    <GameDataPath>C:\Games\steamapps\common\Enderal Special Edition\data\</GameDataPath>
    <OutputDataPath></OutputDataPath>
    <ProjectPath></ProjectPath>
    <GameRegKey></GameRegKey>
    <GameRegVal></GameRegVal>
    <LogLevel>3</LogLevel>
    <Language>57</Language>
    <!-- Default groups are the groups virtually assigned to outfits that are not currently members of any groups.
    This information is used by BodySlide for choosing what presets to display for outfits.
    If the attribute "includeInBuild" is true, batch building the specified groups will also build unassigned outfits. -->
    <DefaultGroups includeInBuild="true"></DefaultGroups>
    <!-- Group aliases provide a way for presets saved under older group names to still apply when a group has been renamed -->
    <GroupAliases></GroupAliases>
    <Input>
        <!-- Sets the minimum and maximum slider values for the BodySlide UI. There might be clipping outside of the 0-100 range! -->
        <SliderMinimum>0</SliderMinimum>
        <SliderMaximum>100</SliderMaximum>
        <!-- Set the left mouse button to pan the view when dragged on the canvas in Outfit Studio -->
        <LeftMousePan>false</LeftMousePan></Input>
    <Editing>
        <!-- Center for move/rotate operations. Object = bounding box center, Origin = (0,0,0), Selected = unmasked vertex centroid -->
        <CenterMode>Selected</CenterMode></Editing>
    <!--Light Settings-->
    <Lights>
        <Ambient>20</Ambient>
        <Frontal>20</Frontal>
        <Directional0 x="-100" y="10" z="100">60</Directional0>
        <Directional1 x="100" y="10" z="100">60</Directional1>
        <Directional2 x="0" y="20" z="-100">85</Directional2></Lights>
    <!--Rendering Settings-->
    <Rendering>
        <ColorBackground r="210" g="210" b="210"></ColorBackground></Rendering>
    <!-- Animation data. The default skeleton reference is used by Outfit Studio to determine the positions and skinning transforms for all vertices of an outfit -->
    <Anim>
        <DefaultSkeletonReference>res/skeleton_female_sse.nif</DefaultSkeletonReference>
        <SkeletonRootName>NPC Root [Root]</SkeletonRootName></Anim>
</Config>

After you saved it, run Bodyslide and enter path to EnderalSE in the SkyrimVR slot.

Done, works. NEVER wanna see that again.

SOS is up needs a patch from here on LL (they are all LE files so, fire up the Creation Kit) and . . .sh!t something else to jury rig to get running!!!!

Skip that - copy patches to SSE Mod Organizer and use CK there. By the way, I'm not advocating the use of Form 44 plugins at all, they just wouldn't bloody well work without conversion.

None of the SOS armors here will work, they all require USSEP - which you sorta, kinda, like almost install, LOL.

You install USSEP and delete the plugins.

None of the SOS schlongs work outa the box, so more patches for CK from SOS/Enderal thread here.

No patches for the Futa crowd, yet.

SexLab installs well - 1.63 Beta, I added Sexlab Utilty from OsmelMCs tweaks and the 2000 slot patch - good to go.

Well almost, SLAL loads shows all the packs, and does everything untill you click Register all, then you get to see Registered 0 Animations many, many times.

Stuck there on that one.

On a brighter note, before you install any .dll based utilities, look in the skse folder in the Games Data - many are preinstalled for you.

RaceMenu, High Poly Head, Expressive facial female, male animations, expressive morphs, MFG fix, AddItemMenu (yay),

"Save and Execute Console Commands" - great program (you won't get dinged for achievements now)

FISS, Papyrus utility, Consoleutility etc all installed plug and play.

Good news, almost anything from SSE nexus will install real easy, so will most things from LE Nexus.

Bad News, you can hack LOOT to show you a proper load order, but have to change it manually.

Builtin sort on MO2 also will not run - greyed out (three versions of MO2)

Worse news - all the armours you bring over (jewelry, and some weapons) will have you becoming an xEdit expert.

Why not use the scripts in Mator or xEdit (ie AT - Quick Change), you ask?

Because while they add MODL real easy . . . KYWD just fail miserably.

That's to be expected, the origin of most Keywords was USLEEP for LE, & USSEP for SE.

Too long?

Boils down to " Can Somebody help me with SLAL?????  Please?"

EDIT: Problem with SLAL SE fixed, issue was PEBCAK - problem exists between chair and keyboard.

Steam version of EnderalSE ships with some utilities preloaded - JContainers included.

So if you install another version of it, you see what happens, LOL

Update on Fertility Mode: I went through a successful pregnancy and gave birth. After 10 days, the baby grew up directly to an adult. If summoned, your (adult) child will not have any dialogue options. I'd guess Enderal stripped out the follower stuff. But the basics of it work.

On 4/26/2021 at 1:15 AM, syd0nai said:

Aroused Redux, Approach Redux, Adventures SE, Wet Function Redux, and Yamete work fine for me. But for whatever Horrible Harassment doesn't, the MCM menu is absent in my current playthrough (I clearly recall it was present in a previous playthrough) but I can live without it so I didn't bother to do anything about it.

Can you tell me how you got Adventures SE to work, no matter what I do it doesn't fire.

Console entries from it seem to indicate some sort of faction error

Thanks