3BBB does someone have a non-sexy vanilla conversion? [SOLVED : How to correct your physic on 3BBB]

Hey,

I downloaded 3BA and it works fine on naked bodies and on 3BBB- armors conversion (and 3BA) but not on CBBE(-physic) armor (and clothing)

I tired for 3 days to make it work with the tutorial on the mod page, but nothing... I don't want to download a "sexy" version of the vanilla outfits because I'm trying to make a "realistic" and "plausible" skyrim (for example I use 3BA conversion from  Guards Armor Replacer SSE and it work perfectly)

Does anyone know where I could download a 3BBB or 3BA conversion of vanilla outfits ? I don't really care about the armor (because except for the butt it doesn't make sense to add physic for tits) but the wench/prisoner/mage/... outfit are important for me.

Thank you

if you want non-sexy, why not just use the CBBE version? Since you already use CBBE-3BBB, to should be able to construct a clothed CBBE variant body with relative ease that matches (and closely resembles) your CBBE-3BBB body. Do you really need thigh wubba for a clothed, non sexy NPC?

13 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

if you want non-sexy, why not just use the CBBE version? Since you already use CBBE-3BBB, to should be able to construct a clothed CBBE variant body with relative ease that matches (and closely resembles) your CBBE-3BBB body. Do you really need thigh wubba for a clothed, non sexy NPC?

I have build all my CBBE clothes with the "physic" parameter from CBBE but it do nothing. I don't understand because in my old SSE it worked for all clothes. Also I want some jiggle for the """sexy""" vanilla outfit. Why couldn't have a breast bouncing for the wench outfit while I have jiggles for butt on some armors?

I doesn't care about physic armor (I repeat it ^^) but it's really weird for me when I couldn't see any bounce for normal clothes.

I just search some help.

2 minutes ago, Althyrios said:

I have build all my CBBE clothes with the "physic" parameter from CBBE but it do nothing. I don't understand because in my old SSE it worked for all clothes. Also I want some jiggle for the """sexy""" vanilla outfit. Why couldn't have a breast bouncing for the wench outfit while I have jiggles for butt on some armors?

I doesn't care about physic armor (I repeat it ^^) but it's really weird for me when I couldn't see any bounce for normal clothes.

I just search some help.

So, for clarification and summarization, your problem is that you've got physics working for everything besides the vanilla CBBE physics outfits, yes?

Just now, Scholarly Badger said:

Donc, pour clarifier et résumer, votre problème est que la physique fonctionne pour tout, à part les tenues de physique CBBE vanille, oui?

Not exactly,

All the outfits with 3BBB or 3BA "conversion" work perfectly but any outfit with "CBBE-physic" tag won't work with physic. I build it on Bodyslide Studio. Maybe I miss something but in my old SSE it worked (but I lost everything so I need to reinstall all :/)

Select vanilla clothing physics

Mark build morphs (lower left corner)

Press hold control and click batch build

On pop up select a directory where output should go

Build and check the build options for physics version is checked (another popup)

Should run now....

Now open the directoty where the build meshes directed

Make new mod with a folder meshes.

Put all the build stuff into it as it is

Let this mod overwrite everything.

If you install calientes beautiful bodies includes bodyslide files for all vanilla clothing with physics. Install that and then have 3ba overwrite it. Then just build your clothes as normal for the 3ba body. Will work flawlessly. CBP and SMP that will make sure you are covered for both normal and advanced physic stuff

3 minutes ago, osculim said:

Si vous installez calientes beautiful body comprend des fichiers bodyslide pour tous les vêtements vanille avec physique. Installez-le et faites-le remplacer par 3ba. Ensuite, construisez simplement vos vêtements comme d'habitude pour le corps 3ba. Fonctionnera parfaitement. CBP et SMP qui garantissent que vous êtes couvert pour les trucs physiques normaux et avancés

Yeah I understand but I do this for the 4th time and it doesn't work now and I don't understand because this method worked in my old modded SSE.

31 minutes ago, T-lam said:

Sélectionnez la physique des vêtements à la vanille

Marquer les morphes de construction (coin inférieur gauche)

Appuyez sur le contrôle et cliquez sur la création par lots

Sur pop-up, sélectionnez un répertoire où la sortie doit aller

Construire et vérifier que les options de construction pour la version physique sont vérifiées (une autre fenêtre contextuelle)

Devrait courir maintenant ...

Maintenant, ouvrez le directoty où les mailles de construction sont dirigées

Faire un nouveau mod avec un dossier mailles.

Mettez tout le matériel de construction dedans tel quel

Laissez ce mod écraser tout.

Nop nothing change
Thank you for the try

1 hour ago, Althyrios said:

I have build all my CBBE clothes with the "physic" parameter from CBBE but it do nothing. I don't understand because in my old SSE it worked for all clothes. Also I want some jiggle for the "" "sexy" "" vanilla outfit. Why couldn't have a breast bouncing for the wench outfit while I have jiggles for butt on some armors?

I just search some help.

Make sure to use a CBBE compliant preset when selecting the CBBE body model for fitting clothing and armor.  No, not a CBBE-3BBB preset, a CBBE preset.

43 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

Assurez-vous d'utiliser un préréglage compatible CBBE lors de la sélection du modèle de corps CBBE pour ajuster les vêtements et l'armure. Non, pas un préréglage CBBE-3BBB, un préréglage CBBE.

Oh I think it's the problem, I will test thank !

1 hour ago, anjenthedog said:

Make sure to use a CBBE compliant preset when selecting the CBBE body model for fitting clothing and armor.  No, not a CBBE-3BBB preset, a CBBE preset.

You was right ! It work now !

Thank you so much !

vous êtes les bienvenus. Il est essentiel (À mon avis) que l’on s’assure très certain qu’ils utilisent bodyslide presets qui correspondent à leur corps Bodyslide et modèles de tenue.  Je n’ai eu que des maux de tête dans le passé de ne pas s’en rendre compte.

---

you're very welcome. It's critical (In my opinion) that one make very certain they're using Bodyslide presets that match their Bodyslide body and outfit models.  I've had nothing but headaches in the past from not realizing that.

PS> that's what I was alluding to when I first suggested creating a matched CBBE version of your preset for use with CBBE (strict CBBE) clothing and armor. I think that I was just a little sloppy on how I phrased it.  Ie, you have a special CBBE-3BBB preset for your naked body. You need to write down the values, then transfer as many as will transfer to the CBBE preset (not all will of course), in order to duplicate the visual of your CBBE-3BBB  body. (edit: for use in fitting CBBE clothing and armor) 

best wishes

----

PS> c’est ce que je fais allusion à quand j’ai suggéré pour la première fois la création d’une version CBBE appariée de votre preset pour une utilisation avec CBBE (stricte CBBE) vêtements et armures. Je pense que j’étais juste un peu bâclé sur la façon dont je l’ai formulé.  C’est à dire, vous avez un preset spécial CBBE-3BBB pour votre corps nu. Vous devez écrire les valeurs, puis transférer autant que le transfert vers le prédéfinis CBBE (pas tous bien sûr), afin de dupliquer le visuel de votre corps CBBE-3BBB. (modifier: pour une utilisation dans l’ajustement des vêtements CBBE et armure)

Meilleurs voeux

edited for content

-----------

PPS> if you do so, make sure to give that variant preset a very clear name "ex: "CBBE_armor_fitting_preset", so you know it's only for use with CBBE (strict)  in two months when you need to fit something else to CBBE. And if you find yourself tweaking your naked body preset, make sure to make the same adjustments (presuming they fall within the per view of CBBE) to your special CBBE preset to keep them ~matching each other visually

PPS> si vous le faites, assurez-vous de donner à cette variante preset un nom très clair « ex: « CBBE_armor_fitting_preset », de sorte que vous savez que c’est seulement pour une utilisation avec CBBE (strict) en deux mois lorsque vous avez besoin d’adapter autre chose à CBBE. Et si vous vous trouvez peaufiner votre préréglage corps nu, assurez-vous de faire les mêmes ajustements (en présumant qu’ils tombent dans la par vue de CBBE) à votre preset spécial CBBE pour les garder ~ correspondant les uns aux autres visuellement