How do I turn the DLC patch into a form 44? Becuase the mod wont work becuase its form 43

3 minutes ago, Platium_Gh0st said:

Iv been using creation club to convert it like other mods but it wont let me witht his one. HELP

1. Download a hex editor
  2. Open your .esp with the hex editor
  3. The first 32 bytes are: 54 45 53 34  XX XX XX XX  XX XX 00 00  00 00 00 00   00 00 00 00  2b 00 00 00  48 45 44 52  0c 00 9a 99
  4. Change the 2b byte to 2c                                                               ^^ this one
  5. Save the file

I'll save you some time

1. That's not a reason to crash or mods not working*. If you have an issue in particular you should use the Support thread for that mod/port.
  2. To convert a plugin or esm file from form 43 to form 44 you just need to open the CK, load the plugin/master in question, hit Save in the CK and close the program. That's it, no idea what does the Creation club has to do here. I also don't know if editing the plugin with an hex editor would work or if it's even recommended for this.

*: Mods in form 43 load fine in game, at worst you can get some visual glitches due to some records requiring form 44 to properly work, in which case the whole plugin should be revised by someone who knows about said records and the inner working of the mod in question.