Using Dynamic Animation Replacer for SexLab, instead of FNIS/Nemesis?

I just recently learned about DAR, so naturally I know very little about it.  But still, this idea intrigues me.  Can Dynamic Animation Replacer be used to make SexLab Framework's job easier/simpler?  Does it make parts of the framework redundant in any way?  Could DAR be used to create a "lite" or "alternative" implementation of SexLab Framework, similar to how SexLab Aroused Redux is an "alternative" to the original SexLab Aroused mod?

Yeah, assigning folders/priorities for each animation (from any mod adding custom animations) would be a nightmare. Also DAR has a hard cap of 16k animations, unlike FNIS XXL which has no real limit (there are already fixes for the crash due to having too many animations).

5 hours ago, johnbturnip said:

Can Dynamic Animation Replacer be used to make SexLab Framework's job easier/simpler?

Possibly if it were somewhat re-engineered, but as it stands, no.

Does it make parts of the framework redundant in any way?

See above, same answer.

Could DAR be used to create a "lite" or "alternative" implementation of SexLab Framework

No.  DAR has nothing to do with moving, placing or positioning animations, only changing one into another.

similar to how SexLab Aroused Redux is an "alternative" to the original SexLab Aroused mod?

Aroused Redux is not an "alternative", it is a straight upgrade.  Other SLA variants (like SLAX, just to name a currently developed one) are variants of SLAR (and by extension, SLA).