Trails of Cold Steel 4 (Mod Request)

23 hours ago, masterbanjo said:

is there an easy way to know wich folder is for wich character? I tried using google translate on the japanese text there, but it didn't tell me much

12 hours ago, JEFF_X said:

Somebody posted a list before for CS3, which are mostly the same. I've reattached it here. As it says, it is sourced from data\text\dat\t_name.tbl

Here's the model list for CS4: https://gist.github.com/the-database/7d85b30b7e7096f0a413729a76c30cab

On 4/25/2021 at 1:45 AM, S_S_Majin said:

Bathing Clothes See-Through Mod
(The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel III & IV)

Bathing Clothes See-Through Mod.7z 5.06 MB · 114 downloads

III.JPG.62c754e9e89d6978b3f874a2df1bf957.JPG

IV.JPG.1a0b337339195e9ac25fc7e102d5a5ed.JPG

Awesome, thanks so much! I hope we can someday remove the towel, but this is a fantastic start. Is it possible to force this costume during normal gameplay? It isn't an option normally, unless it gets unlocked later on.

1 hour ago, NumberXer0 said:

Awesome, thanks so much! I hope we can someday remove the towel, but this is a fantastic start. Is it possible to force this costume during normal gameplay? It isn't an option normally, unless it gets unlocked later on.

you can using cheat engine, just add the costume to your inventory 

44 minutes ago, masterbanjo said:

you can using cheat engine, just add the costume to your inventory 

Awesome, I was hoping for something like that. I wasn't aware it had a physical item, figured it was only a cutscene thing. I'll look into it, thanks!

6 hours ago, tigers said:

Better way is to use a NG+ game save and the towel item will be in you costume liat

Is it really there? I seriously must have overlooked it. I did use a NG+ save, but I shot right to the swimsuits haha. I must have glazed over the towels somehow.

Edit: Wait, I'm not crazy. I chose the costume option and it didn't give me any towels. Oh well, I'll try CE.

18 hours ago, NumberXer0 said:

Is it really there? I seriously must have overlooked it. I did use a NG+ save, but I shot right to the swimsuits haha. I must have glazed over the towels somehow.

Edit: Wait, I'm not crazy. I chose the costume option and it didn't give me any towels. Oh well, I'll try CE.

wierd. it did for me

On 4/27/2021 at 5:13 AM, tigers said:

wierd. it did for me

Did you choose to carry over items? I only chose costumes, so that may be why. I used a NG+ save for my first playthrough and only chose cosmetic rewards haha. No big deal though, I used CE to give myself all of the bathing costumes in the game.

Bathing Clothes See-Through Mod v1.1

Bathing Clothes See-Through Mod v1.1.7z
Emma's Astral Form Nude Mod

Emmas Astral Form Nude Mod.7z

This mod uses "3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.3". (included)

Updated version v1.1

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/166239-trails-of-cold-steel-4-mod-request/?do=findComment&comment=3481152

Updated version v1.0
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/166239-trails-of-cold-steel-4-mod-request/?do=findComment&comment=3400121

WS003170.thumb.JPG.b22c50263aec4f560eef85c8375bf73c.JPG

WS003163.JPG.618ab059766ca580855b84236ed10289.JPG

WS003158.JPG.951edf5bc96412e86dd5c0c9c9d5e228.JPG

Edited by S_S_Majin

Hello everybody!

I've been tinkering with the textures for a few days now, and I think I've managed to do something that is worth sharing. Unfortunately it doesn't seem that I can upload anything here, my only option is the "insert image from URL". I hope that is only the case because I am new here, I didn't find any info about it here. Anyways here are some teaser pictures for Juna. Once I am able to upload files as well, I'll do it. In the meantime please tell me what you think.

P.S. I made three versions so far, one without pubes, one without genitals (with pubes and nipples), and a full version as seen on the pictures.

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6 hours ago, S_S_Majin said:

Bathing Clothes See-Through Mod v1.1 update

Bathing Clothes See-Through Mod v1.1.7z
Emma's Astral Form Nude Mod

Emmas Astral Form Nude Mod.7z 3.32 MB · 29 downloads

WS003170.thumb.JPG.b22c50263aec4f560eef85c8375bf73c.JPG

This is absolutely beautiful to see, thank you : ) What were the installations to get these mods up and running again? Specula K was it? is there any other method or special K is the only way as of now?

Cheers! 

31 minutes ago, ludger166 said:

This is absolutely beautiful to see, thank you : ) What were the installations to get these mods up and running again? Specula K was it? is there any other method or special K i the only way as of now?

Cheers! 

Its not Special K. Just drop the folder in.

7 hours ago, Teosz said:

Hello everybody!

I've been tinkering with the textures for a few days now, and I think I've managed to do something that is worth sharing. Unfortunately it doesn't seem that I can upload anything here, my only option is the "insert image from URL". I hope that is only the case because I am new here, I didn't find any info about it here. Anyways here are some teaser pictures for Juna. Once I am able to upload files as well, I'll do it. In the meantime please tell me what you think.

P.S. I made three versions so far, one without pubes, one without genitals (with pubes and nipples), and a full version as seen on the pictures.

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

You can share the mod using the option below

image.png.baf32baff66f89529127c47fb4f8fdbf.png

@tigers Yeah, but I don't have that option. The line itself is there, but the only thing is the insert image from url on the right side. Guess it has to do something with postcount or something.

EDIT: Yeah it was. It is now available. I'll post then, once I'm home. :)

13 hours ago, Teosz said:

Hello everybody!

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Yeah it looks great man!! love it! better then nothing honestly! Thanks so much for this :) love the attention this series has been getting!!

Hi all!

I've made a download for my textures. Although it isn't much yet, but I plan to update this reguralry. Feel free to download it. Instructions included.

Trails of Cold Steel IV - Nude Textures

@ludger166 I don't think we'll get much more anytime soon. I mean, it has the same engine as the 3rd one, and I've only found retextures for it as well, and it came out a while now. Well, apart from the Sharon model change, but it was a lucky one, like with Emma, that the game actually included an unclothed model. Honestly I don't think that is the case with all the others, but I didn't looked deep into the game files, so correct my if I wrong. What I saw, that almost every costume is part of the mesh, so you can't get rid of even one bikini top, because there is nothing underneath it. The skin textures are always complete for everyone though, so either it is a design choice (they don't know beforehand what will be visible in the customes, and this makes it easier), or there really is an Emma-like model for everyone out there in the game files. So right now, until nude models isn't a thing for every character, we only have retextures as an option. Sorry for the rambling, I see myself out. :)