Is there a detailed guide for manage a brothel in kinky world mod?

On 4/7/2021 at 8:06 AM, chireshuguang said:

how to make sims work for me

First, stick to one thread. Hard to find and lost in the woods on the KW thread, but was discussed not long ago.

What I have found is that if you register a venue as brothel using the KW menu, you can not own it and must have whores/ call girls on in settings, and they will fill roles.

You sound as YOU wish to be brothel owner. What I usually do... Buy a small house or bar and in buy mode, add condom dispensers. Hire a maid for your house. Reason, NPCs don't get pregnant, maids generally do not disappear as some other NPC may, and maids usually will accept the offer to be a whore when asked, even with low relationship. Whoring is better than cleaning your sim's toilet! You may have to now fire or dismiss that maid, as she or he may continue to clean your house AND be your brothel whore, which messes with her hours.

You can set the whore's service fees, but if her woohoo skill is low, customers will always complain about price. KW sets prices, but they are odd numbers. I just round them off. Assign her work place using the phone or computer, and schedule. Make sure there is a place in your brothel for her to work in private as she may not have exhibition skill. Again, if bedrooms, place a condom dispenser in the room, and condom boxes on night tables.

There are settings in the KW menu (perhaps under global?) for who is allowed to be a customer. Really not sure if that is for all whores, or just the NPC whores and call girls option, so you may need to play with that.

If you wish to use cheats to increase a whore's woohoo, exhibition or other skills, go ahead.

Generally, KW will push customers to your brothel, whether private house or bar or where ever you send them... Central Park works!

If you send whores to a park, use the give the whore something option to give her condoms. 

Oh... I also have found that whores do NOTHING if you turn autonomy off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

First, stick to one thread. Hard to find and lost in the woods on the KW thread, but was discussed not long ago.

What I have found is that if you register a venue as brothel using the KW menu, you can not own it and must have whores/ call girls on in settings, and they will fill roles.

You sound as YOU wish to be brothel owner. What I usually do... Buy a small house or bar and in buy mode, add condom dispensers. Hire a maid for your house. Reason, NPCs don't get pregnant, maids generally do not disappear as some other NPC may, and maids usually will accept the offer to be a whore when asked, even with low relationship. Whoring is better than cleaning your sim's toilet! You may have to now fire or dismiss that maid, as she or he may continue to clean your house AND be your brothel whore, which messes with her hours.

You can set the whore's service fees, but if her woohoo skill is low, customers will always complain about price. KW sets prices, but they are odd numbers. I just round them off. Assign her work place using the phone or computer, and schedule. Make sure there is a place in your brothel for her to work in private as she may not have exhibition skill. Again, if bedrooms, place a condom dispenser in the room, and condom boxes on night tables.

There are settings in the KW menu (perhaps under global?) for who is allowed to be a customer. Really not sure if that is for all whores, or just the NPC whores and call girls option, so you may need to play with that.

If you wish to use cheats to increase a whore's woohoo, exhibition or other skills, go ahead.

Generally, KW will push customers to your brothel, whether private house or bar or where ever you send them... Central Park works!

If you send whores to a park, use the give the whore something option to give her condoms. 

Oh... I also have found that whores do NOTHING if you turn autonomy off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, actually I figured out how to hire workers yesterday, but then the problem of rabbit hole thing what I mentioned in other post came out, then I need to fix that firstly, and now I just solve the problem, I found that I just turn the' don't show inside details when not using that property'(I don't know the English here I just translated those words I read) on by accidentally, since I got that problem done, now I can stick with managing brothel problem, I have already tried by myself yesterday, I hired 5 females as whores, and set my brothel's working time from 17:00 to 4:00, but when it comes to 6pm, none of them arrived at my brothel to work, I used Nraas master controller to find out what they are doing, they were just doing their own thing not going my place to work, I thought it is because their needs were not satisfied, so I use MC to make them all in good status, but they still didn't go to work, is it because their woohoo skill are too low to work? 

7 minutes ago, chireshuguang said:

Also you mentioned this one, but as far as I know, if people installed Nraas SP, they need to turn autonomy off once they installed KW, otherwise there will be conflict between them, so that means I need to uninstall Nraas SP to make a brothel running? Thanks for you time, thank you very much!!!!?

On 4/8/2021 at 5:51 PM, chireshuguang said:

if people installed Nraas SP, they need to turn autonomy off once they installed KW, otherwise there will be conflict between them

I never turned off autonomy - so maybe it has to do with more specific settings.

I use SP to tweak the game to my liking, but don't actually run any story modules. For example - I have SP set to disable pregnancy and the pregnant caste. There are other tweaks like which caste <age based> can flirt/romance/etc. other castes. But I have run with full autonomy since using both KW and SP and have never had an issue.

• 2 years later...
10 hours ago, Estimable said:

Hi! I wanted to have fun creating a brothel, but I have a problem. No woman wants to be hired as a whore, regardless of whether they offer 1 or 500 thousand simeleons. Everyone accepts the job of a janitor or bouncer.

Anyone know how I can add them?

I always have my manager woohoo with the woman, and become best friends. Then women will usually accept the offer. The woman seems to need to have participated in KW woohoo before they will consider the idea. The better your sim's relationship with them, the more likely they are to accept the job.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2023 at 2:42 AM, Estimable said:

Hi! I wanted to have fun creating a brothel, but I have a problem. No woman wants to be hired as a whore, regardless of whether they offer 1 or 500 thousand simeleons. Everyone accepts the job of a janitor or bouncer.

Anyone know how I can add them?

There are many factors that affect the success of hiring, a high Charisma skill and high LTR helps a lot, also the WooHoo skill level and mastering of the target Sim affects how much wage that Sim expects, if you go below that the Sim will reject, Sims with the WooHooLess trait will always reject.