​Evagurin "Evy" Kamotsusen - Selachii Follower

Evagurin "Evy" Kamotsusen - Selachii Follower

View File

Evagurin Kamotsusen - Selachii Follower

Yes, it's the meme boat that was stuck in Suez Canal that cost about $9.6bn in trade.

And yes, it's based on a R34 version.

EvyCutout.png

Unofficial SE port here!

Requirements
- The Selachii - Shark Race 3.40+
- XPMSE
- UUNP or other UNP-based body replacer

Description
A peculiar looking shark(?) gal has been stranded in Skyrim and could use a companion.

Adds a Selachii-ish follower based on the Ever Given cargo ship with unique assets.
She can be found in a very... unique, small camp straight west from Dawnstar shoreline, it's really hard to miss her.

Prefers heavy armor and one handed axes or swords but is also proficient with bows. She also has increased carry weight for hopefully obvious reasons.

Can be married, starts at level 7 and levels with player.

Installation
Install like any other mod, plugin placement shouldn't matter since it doesn't overwrite anything. I'm not aware of any mods that edit the worldspace where her camp is either.

Other notes
- No CBBE support. I don't use it and I don't like it but feel free to make a patch if you desire.
- The pants in her outfit use slot 52 so make sure SL/whatever you are are using to undress her automatically (because I know you are) unequips that slot too.
- Her outfit (and she as a whole) is meant for 7B Natural UUNP shape. She does use whatever your generic shape is since I don't like custom bodies and skeletons for followers in general.

- She has 4 different color variations for her outfit. She has a chance of spawning with any of them but she also has a spare laundry in a container in her camp.
- There are BodySlide files included for her outfit but it is strongly recommended to use the prebuilt meshes instead.
- She starts as probably pretty OP companion at first because Bethesda's vanilla companions are balanced by unfocused and weird perk choices. She's focused on heavy armor and one handed so she'll shine with those, perks and all, and hopefully stays useful forever.

Future plans
- More outfit variations?

- Maybe a "de-boat" patch that removes the Evergreen markings and boat... things on her head and makes her regular dark cyan/dark red selachii instead in the future.

- Bugfixes if there is anything to fix.

Credits
- Blaze69 for instigating this in the first place, boat ear things, finishing up what I started, worldspace edits and her outfit/other assets.
- Rest of the authors of The Selachii, this wouldn't have been possible without the race.

- Lana Faux for the "Cargo" color scheme.

- ShinglesCat for SC - KS Hairdos Retextured.
- Loimu, for inspiring this whole thing with a R34 meme. (https://twitter.com/LoimuTheDeer/status/1375802608363917312)
- "Wood Crate" (https://skfb.ly/6WNtJ) by Pedro Silva is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
- "Container" (https://skfb.ly/FZOL) by Willy Decarpentrie is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
- "Semi-Rigid Camo Backpack" (https://skfb.ly/6QTMF) by Baptiste Lonqueu is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/01/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    The Selachii - Shark Race, XPMSE, UNP based body
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by ASlySpyDuo
6 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Is there any way to use those textures on the player character?

You could extract the archive and copy the diffuses over the original Selachii ones but that'd make every shark out there use them and the textures were made for one specific skintone so they'll probably look a bit strange with any other colors.

1 hour ago, D C said:

SE version ?

I don't see a point in offering 'official' SE conversion of a mod that requires a mod that doesn't have 'official' SE conversion but feel free to convert it yourself. I promise you, it's not difficult.

11 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

I don't see a point in offering 'official' SE conversion of a mod that requires a mod that doesn't have 'official' SE conversion but feel free to convert it yourself. I promise you, it's not difficult.

ok 

thanks , i'll see what i can do and if i get any hurdles  i'll let you know

1 minute ago, duzellx said:

can someone give me a map location im not finding her 

Her camp is right on the beach to the west of Dawnstar. Just follow the coast and you'll get there eventually. There's even a map marker with a ship icon that should lead you to it (you can just use the "tmm 1" console command to reveal all map markers so you can check where it's located or even fast travel there).

On 4/2/2021 at 12:19 PM, D C said:

SE version ?

On 4/2/2021 at 1:55 PM, ASlySpyDuo said:

I actually converted a test SE version , seems to work so far 

7 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Her camp is right on the beach to the west of Dawnstar. Just follow the coast and you'll get there eventually. There's even a map marker with a ship icon that should lead you to it (you can just use the "tmm 1" console command to reveal all map markers so you can check where it's located or even fast travel there).

thanks located 

• 4 months later...
On 4/3/2021 at 6:25 PM, duzellx said:

thanks located 

Hello! So I almost got her ported into SE and everything works for me except for combat. The only thing I've done to the esp is raise her health by 1 and resave it. What could be going wrong there?

Scratch that I got it nvm.

Edited by Amiiboae
  • 2 months later...
21 hours ago, Shadocl said:

How do you manage to give her black and red skin? In my racemenu i can only put one color (full black or full red).

Nice job by the way.

What do you mean by custom body texture ?

And can you tell me wich one, i really wanted to give this kind of skin to my beastmen characters (ohme-rath kajiit mod,...).

Thks.

• 1 year later...
On 5/27/2023 at 8:25 PM, gianfrancovzla said:
I love her, but could you create a preset of her? I would simply like to use her as my character too

Preset of her exists as that's how she was made in the first place but I'm hesitant to share that as you'd need to know at least basics of modding to get her to be the player, as she uses custom headparts, tintmasks and textures and I'm not willing to walk people though on how to achieve that.

• 8 months later...

I've recently converted my modslist to CBBE 3BA due to certain mods I wanted to add only having CBBE versions... sadly this was the only mod that is UNP only (the sharks race has a CBBE SE port which is fine since I'm on VR which is SE anyways). the good news is I was able to convert the textures to CBBE pretty easily. The bad news is the outfit is not so easy. I have a very ROUGH conversion done but if there's anyone here who wants to take a stab at converting it (the pants should probably be converted just fine, it's mainly the top that's a chore), I can provide the converted body texture. Keep in mind I haven't tested it in-game but it looks fine in nifskope.
image.thumb.png.ec55d65221a9586fa31e7532419cc828.png