Latex Witch CBBE 3BA (3BBB) plus optional lvld list.

2 hours ago, KristyllLascivicious said:

Love the mod.  Any possibility of having just the milker part as a bikini with the maille and bottom part removed?  Would love this for some futas.

Any ideas or changes to the Outfit should be asked on the Original mod page and/or author,

this is just an conversion and I did not create the Outfit.

But anyway,

the Outfit is divided into several pieces,

so it is possible to wear only the milker and whatever else you want as long as it uses another slot.

Some examples using random outfits with the milker:

enb2021_4_5_04_34_21.thumb.jpg.c3f56baa7acd77f6190ec2e16a795e89.jpgenb2021_4_5_04_34_29.thumb.jpg.8dacfd70e54349a13ae7c077db424127.jpgenb2021_4_5_04_36_06.thumb.jpg.a93e733cf67f3e530efca35a9fb15e7f.jpgenb2021_4_5_04_40_35.thumb.jpg.1167670b3d099df06261e5a0c420b882.jpgenb2021_4_5_04_40_24.thumb.jpg.6889da69bf45e1b52894826566a6830b.jpg

On 4/4/2021 at 10:43 PM, Arthacs said:

Any ideas or changes to the Outfit should be asked on the Original mod page and/or author,

this is just an conversion and I did not create the Outfit.

But anyway,

the Outfit is divided into several pieces,

so it is possible to wear only the milker and whatever else you want as long as it uses another slot.

Some examples using random outfits with the milker:

Hide contents

enb2021_4_5_04_34_21.thumb.jpg.c3f56baa7acd77f6190ec2e16a795e89.jpgenb2021_4_5_04_34_29.thumb.jpg.8dacfd70e54349a13ae7c077db424127.jpgenb2021_4_5_04_36_06.thumb.jpg.a93e733cf67f3e530efca35a9fb15e7f.jpgenb2021_4_5_04_40_35.thumb.jpg.1167670b3d099df06261e5a0c420b882.jpgenb2021_4_5_04_40_24.thumb.jpg.6889da69bf45e1b52894826566a6830b.jpg

Oh wow - excellent!  Thanks!

For those having problems getting the equipment to fit your bodyslide preset, the author forgot to include a replacement/added SliderGroups XML that tells BodySlide what bodies the mod is supposed to work with.

Just install this into the 3BBB install you already have. It does not overwrite any files in the 3BBB conversion in the OP, but make sure it's overwriting the base Latex Witch install so it overwrites the XML from there. It should work with any future version since the filenames are exact copies of the original Latex Witch but with " 3ba" added onto them.

I would recommend the author to release a version with this SliderGroups file included though going forward, as well as start doing this for other conversions. It's a simple text file really. You can compare what I did with the original from the base mod, if you're curious. It's really simple to do. Without it, BodySlide won't know that the sliders apply to CBBE or 3BBB or UUNP or BHUNP, so it defaults to an empty preset.

Batch building will bypass this but only if you are building your ENTIRE list. If you want to build Latex Witch itself using the group selection feature, it will fail.

I should also add that since the original mod still has its SliderGroups XML intact, BodySlide is going to use that most likely, which points to the original mod's files instead of the new ones. I have over 1600+ things in my list to generate, so I wouldn't notice the 43 alternates in the long list of things to choose from when batch building, which is probably why some people complain here and others don't that have smaller lists.

If your mod replaces ALL bodyslides from the original, it's best to completely overwrite the old XML in the conversion mod. If it only modifies parts, then you should create a new XML that has a different group name (like [TRX] Latex Witch 3BBB), so it will let the user select both groups and BodySlide will then let the user select which ones they want.

Since this mod includes ALL original files, my SliderGroups overwrites the original mod's XML so it will generate 3BA only stuff. I did not include any original content from the OP's mod. :)

TRXLatexWhitch_1_13ba1.2_BodySlideGroupFix.7z

On 4/15/2021 at 11:29 AM, AnnaShapard said:

Maybe a Spelling Error? my 3BBB files are called "3BBB" yours "3BA"?

CBBE 3BBB *IS* 3BA my friend. That was its original name. :) That's why the default body name for the mod is CBBE 3BBB Amazing Body. "3B A"

The mod supports both names in the NIF files.

See above for a fix to your issue.

10 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

For those having problems getting the equipment to fit your bodyslide preset, the author forgot to include a replacement/added SliderGroups XML that tells BodySlide what bodies the mod is supposed to work with.

Just install this into the 3BBB install you already have. It does not overwrite any files in the 3BBB conversion in the OP, but make sure it's overwriting the base Latex Witch install so it overwrites the XML from there. It should work with any future version since the filenames are exact copies of the original Latex Witch but with " 3ba" added onto them.

I would recommend the author to release a version with this SliderGroups file included though going forward, as well as start doing this for other conversions. It's a simple text file really. You can compare what I did with the original from the base mod, if you're curious. It's really simple to do. Without it, BodySlide won't know that the sliders apply to CBBE or 3BBB or UUNP or BHUNP, so it defaults to an empty preset.

Batch building will bypass this but only if you are building your ENTIRE list. If you want to build Latex Witch itself using the group selection feature, it will fail.

I should also add that since the original mod still has its SliderGroups XML intact, BodySlide is going to use that most likely, which points to the original mod's files instead of the new ones. I have over 1600+ things in my list to generate, so I wouldn't notice the 43 alternates in the long list of things to choose from when batch building, which is probably why some people complain here and others don't that have smaller lists.

If your mod replaces ALL bodyslides from the original, it's best to completely overwrite the old XML in the conversion mod. If it only modifies parts, then you should create a new XML that has a different group name (like [TRX] Latex Witch 3BBB), so it will let the user select both groups and BodySlide will then let the user select which ones they want.

Since this mod includes ALL original files, my SliderGroups overwrites the original mod's XML so it will generate 3BA only stuff. I did not include any original content from the OP's mod. :)

TRXLatexWhitch_1_13ba1.2_BodySlideGroupFix.7z 651 B · 0 downloads

CBBE 3BBB *IS* 3BA my friend. That was its original name. :) That's why the default body name for the mod is CBBE 3BBB Amazing Body. "3B A"

Thank you for input.

I got a habit to install all bodyslide files in their own folders using MO.

Example in left pane in MO:

TRXLatexWhitch_1_1

22 TRXLatexWhitch_1_1 (bodyslide files)

11 TRXLatexWhitch_1_1 (Built bodyslide files)

And I always batch build one mod at a time, so I never/rarely encounter this issue.

But I agree, it is probably best to include xml files, I'll point to your post in the main page for anyone that need your file.

8 hours ago, Arthacs said:

Thank you for input.

I got a habit to install all bodyslide files in their own folders using MO.

Example in left pane in MO:

TRXLatexWhitch_1_1

22 TRXLatexWhitch_1_1 (bodyslide files)

11 TRXLatexWhitch_1_1 (Built bodyslide files)

And I always batch build one mod at a time, so I never/rarely encounter this issue.

But I agree, it is probably best to include xml files, I'll point to your post in the main page for anyone that need your file.

Sounds good. Thank you.

On 4/23/2021 at 8:36 AM, XenoDrake said:

i tried all you mentened, but it still doesn't works!:/

7 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

i tried all you mentened, but it still doesn't works!:/

If it doesn't work with what I provided, then you don't have BodySlide set up properly or are missing a requirement. It works if you follow proper BodySlide setup, have all the mod's requirements, and my file. Without my file, it would still generate everything properly if you are building all BodySlides at once, so something else is wrong with what you're doing.

FYI you have to be selecting the 3ba versions when you build, otherwise it will be defaulting to the original mod's bodyslides.

My XML makes it so you can select "[TRX] Latex Whitch" group from the group list and batch build only those. Then it will be the 3ba versions.

@Arthacs This is why overwriting the original bodyslide SliderData files is usually best. Because it will still be defaulting to the original mod's bodyslides when a user first batch builds. Some users have lists with hundreds of alternates in the batch choice+ list, so they won't see your mod's alternates. It's best to have the user delete the old BodySlide files from the base mod if you want to do conversions this way, or else you're going to have user's having issues.

4 hours ago, lokkii said:

hello still doesn'twork for me :(.

When i install other conversion mod ,they should be a conflict betwin the original mod & the conversion but not whith this one...

This mod doesn't have conflicts because the paths are new. Install my xml and overwrite the one from the base mod.

You have to make sure you are selecting the 3ba versions when you are batch building. Otherwise it will default to the original mod's bodyslides.

If you have my XML you can select the TRX Latex Witch group from the group list and batch build just those after you have done your main list.

On 4/24/2021 at 11:04 PM, XenoDrake said:

If it doesn't work with what I provided, then you don't have BodySlide set up properly or are missing a requirement. It works if you follow proper BodySlide setup, have all the mod's requirements, and my file. Without my file, it would still generate everything properly if you are building all BodySlides at once, so something else is wrong with what you're doing.

FYI you have to be selecting the 3ba versions when you build, otherwise it will be defaulting to the original mod's bodyslides.

My XML makes it so you can select "[TRX] Latex Whitch" group from the group list and batch build only those. Then it will be the 3ba versions.

@Arthacs This is why overwriting the original bodyslide SliderData files is usually best. Because it will still be defaulting to the original mod's bodyslides when a user first batch builds. Some users have lists with hundreds of alternates in the batch choice+ list, so they won't see your mod's alternates. It's best to have the user delete the old BodySlide files from the base mod if you want to do conversions this way, or else you're going to have user's having issues.

got it to work now, needed to update Bodyslide and 3BBB, it fits all but that single outfit, do you know a quick fix, like with outfit studio?

Screenshot 2021-04-26 013306.png

1 hour ago, AnnaShapard said:

got it to work now, needed to update Bodyslide and 3BBB, it fits all but that single outfit, do you know a quick fix, like with outfit studio?

Doesn't look like you have things overwriting correctly. You should see a lot more sliders than that. CBBE should be installed, with CBBE 3BBB overwriting CBBE. Then have my XML overwrite the one from the base mod. Something else may also be overwriting your CBBE 3BBB install.

ModOrganizer_2021-04-25_20-57-01.png.ac70211e9d3ef1338673b04a98cfe628.png

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think anyone reported this issue yet, but...the futa parts were quite broken. No idea if its just me, either way, spent some time in outfit studio and fixed the broken armor pieces.
Affected parts were basically all those which covered the schlong. Issue was the same with all the 5 pieces as on the img below. ("[TRX] Latex Whitch BottCupsFuta" in the pic)

Spoiler

issue.jpg.f9120497f5a54de61d6ce45e71d593b5.jpg

Though my files fixes the schlong parts, i've noticed that on "BottCupsFuta" and its chainmail version is some minor skin clipping through when crouched approx. in the center of butt. Tried changing and adjusting different bone weights but none achieved the removal of clipping. Idk, if someone manages to fix the clipping, cheers to you.
The rest 3 parts seems to be working perfectly.

TRX Latex Witch 3BA Bodyslide Futa fix.rar

6 hours ago, Inquizit0r said:

I don't think anyone reported this issue yet, but...the futa parts were quite broken. No idea if its just me, either way, spent some time in outfit studio and fixed the broken armor pieces.
Affected parts were basically all those which covered the schlong. Issue was the same with all the 5 pieces as on the img below. ("[TRX] Latex Whitch BottCupsFuta" in the pic)

Reveal hidden contents

Though my files fixes the schlong parts, i've noticed that on "BottCupsFuta" and its chainmail version is some minor skin clipping through when crouched approx. in the center of butt. Tried changing and adjusting different bone weights but none achieved the removal of clipping. Idk, if someone manages to fix the clipping, cheers to you.

TRX Latex Witch 3BA Bodyslide Futa fix.rar 13.78 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you.

I'll make a link in the description for anyone that need this.

The futa milker breaks with the pregnancy slider up. Actually, anything with a schlong cover breaks with the pregnancy slider as well.

Edit: tried it again with the above fix a few posts ago, now it just gets really flattened out. Does the same for the other futa pieces too, except for the ones without a schlong cover.

dfdfdf.JPG

On 5/19/2021 at 12:40 AM, applesandmayo said:

The futa milker breaks with the pregnancy slider up. Actually, anything with a schlong cover breaks with the pregnancy slider as well.

Edit: tried it again with the above fix a few posts ago, now it just gets really flattened out. Does the same for the other futa pieces too, except for the ones without a schlong cover.

dfdfdf.JPG

Yes, I guess the belly sliders need to be removed from them.

Or at least removed from the schlong.

On 5/17/2021 at 11:37 PM, Inquizit0r said:

Reveal hidden contents

TRX Latex Witch 3BA Bodyslide Futa fix.rar 13.78 MB · 13 downloads

Hopefully the latest update (1.0.4) will negate these errors.

Tried the update, but unfortunately, the problems are still present, in a different way. Looks like this. (Zeroed sliders looks normal, but, when changing to anything else, ie CBBE Curvy preset, this happens)

Spoiler

problem.jpg.2878ee8404a8923b8a38016219069f74.jpg

Img is from FutaMilker 3ba, though this same thing happens also to the BottCupsFuta 3ba, BottCupsFuta2 3ba. The chain versions, BottCupsFutaChain 3ba and BottCupsFuta2Chain 3ba however retains the same issue that appears on the tip prior to my "fix". On the bright side....the belly sliders works ?

Also, I've noticed that those belly slider issues ongoing with my files are not only with mine , the same stretching issues happens to official ones from original author of the armor mod.
This issue might be more difficult to fix...

8 minutes ago, Inquizit0r said:

Tried the update, but unfortunately, the problems are still present, in a different way. Looks like this. (Zeroed sliders looks normal, but, when changing to anything else, ie CBBE Curvy preset, this happens)

Reveal hidden contents

problem.jpg.2878ee8404a8923b8a38016219069f74.jpg

Img is from FutaMilker 3ba, though this same thing happens also to the BottCupsFuta 3ba, BottCupsFuta2 3ba. The chain versions, BottCupsFutaChain 3ba and BottCupsFuta2Chain 3ba however retains the same issue that appears on the tip prior to my "fix". On the bright side....the belly sliders works ?

Also, I've noticed that those belly slider issues ongoing with my files are not only with mine , the same stretching issues happens to official ones from original author of the armor mod.
This issue might be more difficult to fix...

Yea, I was expecting some clippings there since the sliders works behind the schlong.

At least it is not so bad as it was anymore.

To fix it 100% will most likely require a lot of patience playing with the slider values and possibly the bones.

There are also other sliders than belly that effects the schlongs, but they were so minor I did not do anything with them.

On 5/24/2021 at 8:19 PM, Krupnokalibernaya said:

Hi, there seems to be a issue regarding the part "TitsCups". Whenever it is equipped sections of the tube of disappears. Even the milker from SGO 4 shows similar problem.1.PNG.9a9f2b1ce1a6ff812f6563db436eba67.PNG2.PNG.542715d66812f891ac33db0c068963ad.PNG3.PNG.9bc4dff8376d7bcf9ab3eb12cf18af64.PNG

I'm guessing the tubes are lacking some of the breast bones.