ENB that make charater look beautiful

2 hours ago, kakacarrotcake269 said:

My GPU is GTX 1660 Super

Yeah its nice. This is how it's look that enb: 

You can make some corrections in game. It's easy to understand. 

Question, why you don't try Skyrim SE instead of LE? ? 

1212.png

14 hours ago, kakacarrotcake269 said:

@urbon thank for recommending me a good ENB. I think mainly because I like this mod : 

It add a lot of sliders in Racemenu. I haven't found any mod in SSE like this yet.

It's already there. There are 2 types of body. BHUNP or CBBE 3BA. For my taste SE is superior, you can handle a lot of mods but if you like LE its okay

From my experiments with LE, RealVision with maxed ELFX was the best looking setup, subjectively ofc. Its definetly NOT performance friendly thou.

Besides, ENB is not really a character beaurification thing. I mean, it helps, particularly if you use a texture set with a nice subsurface scattering. And you can improve just about anything by just tweaking lighting. Issue is - depending on textures you use you might want a different ENB. And since switching between them might be painfull, id advise picking one you like and then tweaking PC untill it looks good with it.

@urbon I prefer SSE. The only reason keep me with LE is that sliders mod. But I just heard a good news that a member in this forum woriking and make that mod to SSE. I

@nilead I understand nilead/ Thank you. I have all those beautiful mods like Pretty Faces, skin textures, v...v... But because I used to use an ENB that make the game more creepy. so it make charaters in game & eviroment look like they're half dead. 

Here's some character examples from the one I am using. An older ENB preset + Sweetfx from Kalicola modified by me for Skyrim LE. ENB version is 0.250.

You can achieve great things even on Skyrim LE. Download is available on my download page (NCK30 Animations).

Spoiler

4739952-1611402142.jpg

4739952-1610876306.jpg

3.jpg

4739952-1572171775.jpg

Serana-3.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

2.jpg

5 (1).jpg

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

The consensus is that you can achieve better graphics with LE than SE.

Yeah better graphics and more CTD's. I can never get rid of all, but I am getting there. I guess it's part of the charm of the game. I would throw out other games that did that.

The Skyrim SE nexus site seems to be a lot more active right now than the LE site. Must mean that a lot have made the change.

8 years of modding Skyrim is not something I would want to do again on essentially the same game. So I never made the transition myself.

The upgraded 64 bit engine and HDT SMP tempted me though.