Sex Lab Animation Setting in Skyrim SE

1 hour ago, randomguy7466 said:

Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing to set it to where the player character is not always on the receiving end if you get what I mean.

No. SexLab is a framework. That is, it is a mod which is used by other mod authors to achieve an end. So, it is the mod that is calling SexLab that determines which position your player is in. As an example (and yes I know my mod is for LE), my mod Some Consensual Sex was originally designed so that the player was always in the "male" position while having sex. Upon request I added a second file that now puts the player in the "female" position. So, it was me, not SexLab who chose were the player went. 

Thus, to get a different outcome you'll need to use a different mod OR you can simply use the SexLab hotkey "+/=" to change positions. In other words, once an animation begins and your player is on the receiving end hit "+/=" and the positions will be reversed.

Easy way to archive the position you want would be a dialogue mod where you can ask other npc for screwing you Follow me 4 Sex does it i think? Eager npc if it can be a bit more complex would also be an option or sexlab romance, (that is with a question mark, never used it. )

Depending on your kinks there are far more mods out there which get you what you want. As Psalam said, with just the framework you won't get anything fancy

• 2 months later...