nsve loader.exe

wayneout

I have been starting the game with start/steam/Fallout New Vegas.

I have been reading what I can about the game on the internet and it was

suggested that you use nsve loader.exe. I used it but can't tell the difference.

What is the difference?

Thanks.

I have been starting the game with start/steam/Fallout New Vegas.

I have been reading what I can about the game on the internet and it was

suggested that you use nsve loader.exe. I used it but can't tell the difference.

What is the difference?

Thanks.

NVSE

New Vegas Script Extender. It is needed for many mods to "extend" the capabilities of the game from the original. Many mods require it in order to provide new and unique items, actions, and interactions to the Mohave. Pay particular attention to the instructions to make sure it is installed correctly. It is installed differently from any other mod you might use.

The usage might not be apparent when playing the game. It isn't textures or other items themselves that you interact with. It works behind the scenes to supply support to those mods like SexoutNG, without it actions like sex wouldn't happen. You would just stand there.

Archived