Coitus Interrupt-Us

t3589

Here's an interesting idea.

Would it be possible to interrupt sex scenes, present a dialogue, then through that dialogue select a new animation or position?  At which point the animation changes (I guess that would be the tricky part without restarting the scene huh)?

Well there are some spells that you can CIOS that could be helpful to implement this. These are SexoutNGPause, SexoutNGResume and SexoutNGFinishNow. They must be cast on the actor that had SexoutBegin CIOS'd originally as far as I know. Pause pauses the timer of the sex act but allows animation to continue. Resume restarts a paused timer. FinishNow does exactly what it says, it moves the timer to the end value and immediately starts the standard shutdown actions Sexout normally performs at the end of an act.

EDIT: Currently it will do the falldown and then redress and stand up and restore camera before any new act fires though. It's my intention to add support for multi stage sex acts after I add positioning control.

Well there are some spells that you can CIOS that could be helpful to implement this. These are SexoutNGPause, SexoutNGResume and SexoutNGFinishNow. They must be cast on the actor that had SexoutBegin CIOS'd originally as far as I know. Pause pauses the timer of the sex act but allows animation to continue. Resume restarts a paused timer. FinishNow does exactly what it says, it moves the timer to the end value and immediately starts the standard shutdown actions Sexout normally performs at the end of an act.

EDIT: Currently it will do the falldown and then redress and stand up and restore camera before any new act fires though. It's my intention to add support for multi stage sex acts after I add positioning control.

Copy that.  Good to hear it's on the roster at least.  Here I was trying to think of a way to 'rig' something up.  I guess it would be useless to work out something half assed before positioning is in.

I think restarting the scene would kind of blow it for me though.  But I'm certain that the sound replacer would increase in usefulness overnight when multi stage is in.

Thanks for the info.

Archived