Followers Not Following to Next Room

Hey there everybody I was looking around everywhere for a possible solution to my problem but can't seem to find it anywhere, so hopefully it can be fixed here.  I am currently running the DROW race mod for my main character, with the most updated Skyrim and SKSE (can't remember the version numbers).  My problem is that when I am not in the Drow race and recruit members with my follower overhaul they follow me just fine and the game is great.  But when I started a new game with the Drow race and try to recruit the same members again they say "Lead on" or whatever and begin to follow me.  But as soon as I enter another room which requires the loading screen they don't follow past there and remain in the previous screen.

I even tried using the Kamui from Naruto's overhaul to transfer them from their current room=> to Kamui's room=> then to world and still the same results when I enter a building they just stay outside.

Is there something wrong with the ZazimelDrow.esp file I am using?  Is there a quick fix I can do with command console or maybe dig in a little deeper with Creator Kit?  Kinda at a loss here, the game is still pretty fun just that it got really boring having the option to recruit 100 companions but none of them follow me!!  Any help would be great, other than this problem the race is awesome I love the tattoos on the body that shimmer in the light, and well just everything about it is great.

post-138171-0-05845200-1366347998_thumb.jpg

How many followers do you have atm? What mod allows you to recruit 100 followers? I don't think UFO does I believe it has a limit of 15 followers that is the one that I use and have no problems. I don't think you would be able to get past 20 before the game would get very crashy unless you placed some all over the place. Have you tried uninstalling the follower mod and then reinstalling it to see is something got messed up with it?  

How many followers do you have atm? What mod allows you to recruit 100 followers? I don't think UFO does I believe it has a limit of 15 followers that is the one that I use and have no problems. I don't think you would be able to get past 20 before the game would get very crashy unless you placed some all over the place. Have you tried uninstalling the follower mod and then reinstalling it to see is something got messed up with it?  

Hey sorry about that man, I was troubleshooting for a while and found out the problem.  I set my timescale to 0 to stop the time from changing so I can interact with everyone during daylight hours, but that also freezes some quests like the main Dragonborn quest doesn't crash the game but actors get in position for dialogue and say nothing.  Anyways I reset the time scale to 1 just to advance the time as if it were real time and it worked out just fine.

Oh and FYI here's that mod that I spoke of and you questioned about.  I believe this was originally intended for the "300 mini-battle game in Skyrim mod" so that you as Leonidas can have about 100 spartans under your command to battle Xerxes.  It supposedly follows the entire movie and from the preview that I saw it looked pretty well done, here's the

I forgot to tell you the max number of followers I had one time was 29 followers, but I only had about 4-5 on the screen at any given time... my poor little laptop without a graphics card can't handle that much.

Companion (Army)- Extensible Follower Framework v3-5-6-12933-3-5-6.7z

The one you made a follower was it the dead one on the floor or the ghost if it was the dead one on the floor it could be that she doesn't have all the scripts for her as she was intended to be dead and was never given them.

Yeah she was, but I resurrected Umana from Discerning the transmundane and she works fine as a follower

E_Nigma, on 20 Apr 2013 - 11:43, said:

myuhinny, on 20 Apr 2013 - 08:05, said:
The one you made a follower was it the dead one on the floor or the ghost if it was the dead one on the floor it could be that she doesn't have all the scripts for her as she was intended to be dead and was never given them.
Yeah she was, but I resurrected Umana from Discerning the transmundane and she works fine as a follower

Umana is probably scripted with more things then someone that is scripted to be dead and since you have to either fight Umana or the guy or both or just sit back and watch them duke it out then finish off the survivor they have probably been scripted better and is probably why the one doesn't always follow you.

Archived