ADD things in to Interactive Animation

Sorry for my English, but I have complicated question regarding Interactive Animations.

i tried to create one? and find out that ONLY CERTAIN keys work in "Penetration Loop".

Example: "Penis Length" and "Penis Girth" work just fine.

*picture 1*

But these keys: "Penis01 Bulge,Penis02 Bulge & Penis03 Bulge" DON'T WORK  

*picture 2*

From tutorials I found that: "Only items linked to 'interactive' targets will be animated by Penetration Loop and at the same time override all other animations on those targets"

QUESTION: is there a way to ADD Penis01 Bulge,Penis02 Bulge & Penis03 Bulge to "Penetration Loop"

I tried to search through "Scripts" folder, but didn't found reference to which keys should work in Interactive mod
Is there a way to modified game files four it.

Again, sorry for my English, but I hope you can help me. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

sadly yes, this also applies to many manipulators in the hands and in the vagina/pussy area. It was already a problem before VX, in VX lots of new options were added.

I don't know how to fix this either, however I know a way around this and that's to use an Animation pose instead of an Interactive pose.

You lose speed control, you lose access to orgasm & cooldown loop, you also have to calculate yourself the speed (if I want different speeds, you are forced to make multiple poses each with a different speed). You have more control, you get full control in fact when using Animation poses. For very detailed & realistic poses you're forced to use animation, because the penetration loop in Interactive has many limits.

In my own experience, usually it's more the body I want to move a certain way, you only have control over the hips during a penetration and some control over the penis, but not much (same with fingering with hands vs vagina/anus). If I cannot make a pose in interactive, I switch to Animation mode, this is unavoidable and it's also more work generally (at least to make a good pose)