Breasts deformed and wobbling

2049650978_Wobblysquishedbreasts.gif.3c4b30519c08ec9396138faa2c361057.gifHi,

I'm coming back to another Skyrim game session after a break of a year., trying to resurrect my old save game.

All mods are still in place and it overall works, but I see several issues with the breasts:

1. Deformed (compare with NPC model) - small and squished

2. Wobbling all the time

The issue is not occuring on a new char. I use CBBE, HDT Physics Extensions and XPMSE. The deformation (1.) is the biggest issue.

Things I already did (always with copy of the overall game, its mods, its settings and the savegame) in order to fix, but failed/didn't fix the issue:

- Downloading and installing mods from scratch on vanilla version of game

- Disabled most of the mods (except of the very essential ones as CBBE) in order to identify the mod which is causing the issue

- Rebuild the body in BodySlide again (also with different presets)

- Cleaned the savegame from all scripts and FormIDs via Resaver

- Deleted the corresponding SKSE save file

- Loading another char preset in RaceMenu (also switching between man and back to woman)

- Enlarging breasts via RaceMenu (but still squished/weird shape)

- Unequiping and removing all kind item entities (also via console, in case something invisible is worn)

By cleaning the savefile, I was able to fix the wobbling (breasts still deformed), but I couldn't find a way to simply reset the body or the applied parameters.

I don't mind if the solution is completely resetting this char's appearance (e.g. by replacing with something unbuggy), so does anyone have an idea how to fix this somehow?

Thanks in advance!

25 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

Reinstall XPMS or XPMSE

If 'Reinstall' means simply reinstalling it via the mod manager (in my case MO2) including XPMSE installing menus, then I did this several times, also while I completely set up my used mods and load order. Also did it now again, but the issue is still persisting (both deformation and wobbling)

Now i had a similar issue with SE. I just went ahead and reinstalled body + physics settings and  rebuild  bodyslide. Didnt help initially, so i went ahead and regenerated FNIS, bashed patch and reproccer for good measure. Felt rather stupid doing it, but actually worked. Ive never seen this glitch again, so i couldnt be bothered to pin point what steps were unnececery. So id say just reinstall body+physics from fresh archives.

If that does not help - well, the save is kind of screwd. You can try looking for mods that can screw with PC body mesh. PSQ inflation function for example can deal lethal damage to a save game. Disable suspects one by one, clear save and see if it works. Issue is - anything that affects body/skeleton is a potential suspect, so debugging might take long. And finding what caused the issue garanties nothing. I found no remedy for PSQ inflation glitch for example, nothing beyond not ever activating that option on new saves.

If reinstalling XPMSE didn't fix it, there is probably a conflict.

1) Launch FNIS, active patch GENDER and SKELETON . If the various installations are correct, you should read the number of bones (126)  

Spoiler

FNIS1.jpg.9efd2d3439df0917031038965a7c6de5.jpg

If you have different values and / or does not recognize physics (HDT and / or SMP) there is an installation error

:exclamation: I am not referring to the loading order but to the installation order

Installation Order 1

Spoiler

SKSE
FNIS
SkyUi
Uiextensions
SexLab Framework
SOS(Scholongs 3.00)
Caliente Beautiful Body Edition (CBBE) ( no per UUNP )
Bodyslide and outfit studio
XP32MSE ( overwrite where required)
HDT Physics extentions(overwrite where required)
COSIO 4.4(overwrite where required) or your favorite bodymorph
Launch FNIS  , test the game

Installation Order 2 

Spoiler

SexLabTools 3.00
SexLab Aroused
More nasty critters
Hentai Creatures ( optional)
Creature Framework
JContainers
SexLab Animation Loader
MatchMaker (optional)
FNIS Creature pack 1.6

Launch FNIS and test the game

This install order comes directly from the Claim of Skyrim (COSIO) mod

Another possible cause of the problem is a configuration error. For example CBBE + UNP, that's not good
CBBE + UUNP, that's not good
This is also relevant for textures. If you install CBBE, everything must be CBBE compatible

1. The skeletons are: XPMSE for LE and XPMSSE for SE. XMPS does not exist.

2. You only need the GENDER specific animations patch ticked if you have gender specific animations. I have it ticked because I have this:

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory male
 19 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

3. Installation order is irrelevant if nothing is being over-written. With MO or Vortex you can over-write whichever way you want regardless of the installation order.

Obvious question: Is it only your PC or all NPCs? If yes then what is different between the PC and the NPCs?

Second obvious question: What happens when the PC is wearing clothing - are the breasts the correct shape and size?

Thanks for your replies.

Wobbling issue: Enabling the Gender Fix in FNIS stopped the wobbling. Yeah!

Deformation issues:

I took some steps back and started to run the savegame on the very basic mod setup I would need to reproduce the issue. Fortunately I noticed that the issue is gone after disabling most of the active mods. Then I started activating more and more mods (normal stuff from Nexus, but also SexLab. Always running FNIS and BodySlide to build Animations and Armors/Clothing).

As I added Devious Devices (base mod, none of the further DD family mods), the issue showed up again, so it's clearly caused by Devious Devices.

When I save the game at that point (basically removing DD and further DD mods from the savefile) and reload it again with DD active, the issue is permanently gone. But unfortunatly also all DD items and other progress of dependent mods. Obviously, I would like to prevent that to not lose any progress.

Obvious question: Is it only your PC or all NPCs? If yes then what is different between the PC and the NPCs?

Second obvious question: What happens when the PC is wearing clothing - are the breasts the correct shape and size?

1. Only my PC. No idea, what is different between them. Maybe my PC wore some kind Devious Device, which was altering the body and the effect stayed after removing the Devious Device.

2. Correct Shape and size when wearing any type of clothing.

Question now:

As Devious Devices is essential for my gameplay, how can I move forward to clip the effect applying on the PC? Is it something I can only do in the savegame file? Or do you maybe know the ingame effect ID to cancel it there via 'removespell' console command?

Found the solution by myself.

Issue has been caused by the Breast Node Management Feature of Devious Devices Integration, which is shrinking the breasts when wearing a chastity bra.

By disabling the feature, the issue is gone.

Actually not really solving the root cause (somewhere my savegame still assumed the character is wearing a chastity bra), but fine for me for now.

Details: 

This thread can be closed now.