[Request] Facial expressions progress as the scene progresses

Facial expressions progresses as the scene progresses (by pressing the space or by default)

Could be same with face blush

Some of Illusion hentai games done that very well, while i find it immersion killing that next to orgasm the female(or male) has the same emotion on their face as she had it in the begining  (unless manualy changed)

Thoughts on how hard it would be to script that?

Maybe someone would do as commisions ?

Maybe it's impossible at all ?

Thanks !

The way expressions are implemented in sexlab, it's not simple. There are a handful of expressions which can be chosen when a scene starts, each expression changes after each stage, but this change is based only on the expression and the stage, not character enjoyment or something like that.

I made a mod "Sexlab Mind Break" which adds some hentai-like change in expression for the player over time, including ahegao. But unfortunately it is incompatible with SL expressions, means that only PC can have expressions.

I am working on an update which is compatible with SL expressions, but still I will only support PC, it's too hard to track info about all NPCs for me.

EDIT: Turns out I am wrong

int function PickPhase(int Strength, int Gender)
	return ClampInt(((ClampInt(Strength, 1, 100) * Phases[Gender]) / 100), 1, Phases[Gender])
endFunction

The expressions already do vary by enjoyment!

8 hours ago, DayTri said:

this change is based only on the expression and the stage,

that's what i have in mind. It should be triggered automatically (yet from random pool of different emotions) as the stages progresses.

Now one has to set those manually. 

Got to check your mod.

14 minutes ago, nobis said:

that's what i have in mind. It should be triggered automatically (yet from random pool of different emotions) as the stages progresses.

Now one has to set those manually. 

Got to check your mod.

But it turns out I was wrong, Sexlab already automatically progresses the expression with enjoyment. So really all you need is a bigger pool of expressions

7 hours ago, decaluka said:

I think sexlab utility includes such a feature "TheExpressions are changed and updated few times on each Animation stage. Making the actors moreexpressive and even more if you have moreexpressions installed."

Woah. Ok got to check it too.

9 hours ago, decaluka said:

I think sexlab utility includes such a feature "TheExpressions are changed and updated few times on each Animation stage. Making the actors moreexpressive and even more if you have moreexpressions installed."

I was googling a bit & not sure,. Maybe you know which mods for more of facial expressions exactly they have in mind ?

& do those(expression files) have to be put manually into some folder or gets detected by Sexlab automatically ?