A question regarding Patreon animators

Basically I'm a huge Fallout 4 fan, and love the variety of sex mods here. But unfortunately (and weirdly enough), comparing it to games like Sims 4 and Skyrim, the game is barely supported anymore in regards of animation mods. Don't get me wrong there are some great ones that were made a while ago by some amazing modders (especially the leito/savagecabbage animations). But recently it feels way too inferior in comparison to other gamesĀ in terms variety.

Now to my question, I've only recently realized that animators such as atomically lusty and bp70 have been releasing new updated animation mods to their patreons. So I wanna ask any supporters here how frequent is the content and if it's usually big updates or not. Since I'm considering supporting them as a way of thanking them for their time and effort.

(I would also appreciate if any of you gives me heads up if there areĀ other patreon animators)

For adult content

Skyrim is a virtuous circle of mod plate.

In contrast, Fo4 is very malignant.

There are many opinions to explain them, but the result is that one side is still booming, and the other side is not active, or even leaves.

Producing animation is a long and bitter process

Take a few days, maybe just to look satisfied with the 10 second cycle.

It would be better for the author to answer the question about efficiency by himself.

4 hours ago, koaamz said:

Basically I'm a huge Fallout 4 fan, and love the variety of sex mods here. But unfortunately (and weirdly enough), comparing it to games like Sims 4 and Skyrim, the game is barely supported anymore in regards of animation mods. Don't get me wrong there are some great ones that were made a while ago by some amazing modders (especially the leito/savagecabbage animations). But recently it feels way too inferior in comparison to other gamesĀ in terms variety.

Now to my question, I've only recently realized that animators such as atomically lusty and bp70 have been releasing new updated animation mods to their patreons. So I wanna ask any supporters here how frequent is the content and if it's usually big updates or not. Since I'm considering supporting them as a way of thanking them for their time and effort.

(I would also appreciate if any of you gives me heads up if there areĀ other patreon animators)

I believe BP70 puts out new stuff every 3 months.