7 hours ago, Patriguz said:

Ambos são difíceis de encontrar, você teria que entrar nas páginas gerenciadas por Jack Sparrow e afins ... Se você estiver interessado em alguma, diga-me e eu lhe enviarei um PM  ?

I wanted a tube like this from the sims 4 ...

04-03-15_9-51-PM.png

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I'm going to check this out, but just from the initial appearance - it looks like they may have used assets from the sarcophagus in World Adventures and created a new 'object' to attach them to. If nothing else the 'standing while sleeping' thing is enough.

I just checked some video and also opened the download .RAR - from what I've seen this likely would need to be 'unlocked' as well since I noticed effects like 'fog' when it opens after Sim use, etc. It does include things like the outfit and there is a worn item which allows teleporting.

Opinion (I have no shortage): Because I don't use the Store/Origin and preordering makes my ass hurt, when I am presented with stuff like this it just adds another nail in the coffin containing the rotten corpse of EA marketing. If there is ever a shortage of nickels and dimes - I can point you where to look for them.....

>>>As usual, I checked some other things while at this website, and found some child outfits suitable for the Praaven world I'm slowly populating. This is an example of why I'd have trouble referencing ALL the CC I use and have downloaded over many years. It's possible I could do a logical search and never 'see' this as a result, making me wonder where I did get it finally.

1 hour ago, Mr. Bunny said:

I wanted a tube like this from the sims 4

Ah yes - good ole Sims 4 . . . . . . .   I've noticed more and more requests for Sims 4 'things' to appear in the Sims 3. The whole thought process behind this makes me chuckle at the desire for players to choose 3 over 4. This is why I have zero hope for the Sims 5.

16 hours ago, landess said:

Sims 4 'things' to appear in the Sims 3

I really haven't gone very deep into TS4, as I don't have the game and so, no game files for TSRW to clone... or as I said, game to test them in, but from the outside, it looks as EA worked hard to make TS4 very easy to mod, and make mods for... although I think the whole swatch thing is absurd. TS4 gets a lot of neat things. Maybe to distract from the fact the game itself kind of sucks? The big problem, I imagine, isn't the physical object as it's just a mesh... rather the attached scripts which make the object work. 

On 24/02/2021 at 15:24, LadySmoks said:

Eu realmente não me aprofundei muito no TS4, pois não tenho o jogo e, portanto, nenhum arquivo de jogo para o TSRW clonar ... ou, como eu disse, jogo para testá-los, mas de fora, parece já que a EA trabalhou duro para tornar o TS4 muito fácil de modificar, e fazer mods para ... embora eu ache que toda a amostra seja absurda. O TS4 tem muitas coisas legais. Talvez para distrair do fato de que o jogo em si é meio ruim? O grande problema, eu imagino, não é o objeto físico, pois é apenas uma malha ... ao invés dos scripts anexados que fazem o objeto funcionar. 

wanted to know how to create mods would be cool

25 minutes ago, ONE_TR4SH said:

wanted to know how to create mods would be cool

There are tutorials (all in English that I have seen) everywhere, and for everything, and tools to do it all. Make clothes, make meshes, make objects, make objects with scripts... animations... if it is in TS3 or TS4, it can be copied and remade or some things, just made. It is a matter of deciding what you are interested in, having dedication to learn about it and finding time! ))))