2 hours ago, Miamura Touki said:

After running through Skyrim, I saw this bug with bald heads. Rather, it is more correct to call it a head within a head. My knowledge is still not enough on how to fix it, but if there are suggestions, I'm happy to see them.

No worries. I will keep looking around and see if someone should have a solution to our problem. Im no expert either. Skyrim modding constant learning experience :) 

22 hours ago, Miamura Touki said:

Can you tell me what kind of armor it is so I don't have to review all the armor in the game?

Oh I just noticed your post, sorry about that. So far it seems that all the armors affected by this mod is experiencing the same errors.

18 hours ago, Caninum said:

What's the difference between this and the one on Nexus?

The mod has no significant differences from the version on Nexusmods. This is rather an offshoot of the Acro mod version in an attempt to solve the problems of that very version. I'm currently working on the problem of broken bone weight clothing, but nothing comes to mind yet.

On 3/20/2021 at 1:16 AM, mikesolo1975 said:

Thanks for the great work. 

I have a little issue with this mod. 

The capes or cloaks they don't have physics and the 

Redguard outfit is invisible. 

I know about the raincoats, and I'll look at redguard.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2021 at 12:50 AM, Jgoftl said:

The author of that mod is already converting it to 3bbb. If you had checked the post section of that mod's page, you would already have known that.

you are still thinking about my question written here more than 2 months ago...incredible...

They said it... but they never did it again afterwards...and up to now on nexus they have not made any update for smp - 3bbb physics...

if you had checked the mod download description you would have read that there is no present the 3bbb and smp physics...

When i entered the question here the creator of this conversion "Miamura Touki" have replied me that the will think about it .

Now after 2 months having to go bak to the my question again seems absurd...

On 3/23/2021 at 11:38 PM, LegendOfJan said:

Great Work!

I think the Zap Sliders got lost however. They still show up for each and every outfit, but they no longer work apparently.

I'm having the exact same problem ?? the zap sliders do not work in this newest version, which really sucks cause the SMP is so good. Hopefully this can be fixed!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2021 at 7:56 PM, neneXgod said:

I uninstalled this mod in Mod Organizer 2 but the meshes still show up?  I double checked the plugin on the right side of MO2 . I need help to uninstall it properly. ( Yes, I already started a new save. )

rebuild the vanilla clothes on bodyslide

19 hours ago, ishmaeru said:

rebuild the vanilla clothes on bodyslide

I found out the reason why. Even though I uninstalled ( deleted ) the mod, but it still existed in the "overwrite" folder. So I deleted the "overwrite" folder and it fixed the problem. Thanks you anyway for replying me.

• 4 months later...

this mod is really badly made, and a nightmare to disable IN MY OPINION remember its my opinion some of you may love the mod and that's fine but after 4 days of trying to get it to stop applying itself to my game without needed to purge my entire mod list i've come to realize that this mod is trash good try but it causes too many issues in the long run, again this is my opinion, u can choose whatever u wish to like or don't like, so don't @ me with retarded crap because your opinion is different we are all allowed to have our own views . 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 1:43 AM, tecckblade said:

this mod is really badly made, and a nightmare to disable IN MY OPINION remember its my opinion some of you may love the mod and that's fine but after 4 days of trying to get it to stop applying itself to my game without needed to purge my entire mod list i've come to realize that this mod is trash good try but it causes too many issues in the long run, again this is my opinion, u can choose whatever u wish to like or don't like, so don't @ me with retarded crap because your opinion is different we are all allowed to have our own views . 

you can make your own bodyslide group with the armor pieces you like and only build that. I can't really only see it overwriting other armors unless you batch build the 3ba, 3bbb, or cbbe group, which if you're layering different armors from different mods probably is not a good idea and requires more work than necessary. That being said this is not a problem with this mod, which seeks to replace a variety of vanilla armors. I know this is your opinion, and I respect that, but there's no need to call it trash for doing what it was supposed too

Edit: Dumb grammar fixes

Edited by 45672
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...