Hello, I am using Atomic Muscle Body (Options: Uncut, Immersive CBP, Skeleton tweaks, Bodygen and pre-built meshes). I dont use bodyslide since its already pre-built.

The penis doesnt get erect in my animations.

Any reason why? I have all the requirements of AAF, UAP, Staged Leito Plus and installed them following the AAF guide really closely.

Everything was good until I reinstalled Atomic Muscle.

Anyone can help? 

20210212011815_1.jpg.e5c37485ab1abacda490350981230d92.jpg

6 minutes ago, ZetsuboSeishin said:

Did that and it started this bug. 

There is an erection slider you may need to adjust when building with the morphs enabled. Try either a 0.0 or 1.0 on the slider.

1 hour ago, aghjax said:

There is an erection slider you may need to adjust when building with the morphs enabled. Try either a 0.0 or 1.0 on the slider.

Atomic Muscle doesnt provide the bodyslide files to edit in Bodyslide, cause its already fully pre-built I think. You can get it from modders resource pack.

I used that and built the body using zeroed sliders.

Shouldnt the pre-built stuffs be automatically have the slider values required?

3 hours ago, ZetsuboSeishin said:

Atomic Muscle doesnt provide the bodyslide files to edit in Bodyslide, cause its already fully pre-built I think. You can get it from modders resource pack.

I used that and built the body using zeroed sliders.

Shouldnt the pre-built stuffs be automatically have the slider values required?

Hmm no idea how the prebuilts were done, you would have to ask on the mod page. Could be that they were built right but your AAF installation wants a different value for the erection slider. Originally mods wanted a fully erect built slider and now they should want a value of 0 and use morphs to control the erect state + bend. Their is an erection fix mod for that issue though but I think you shouldn't have that if your up-to-date on your animations + xml patch.

• 1 month later...