Mod to remove idle "greeting" dialogue during animations?

I'm having an issue where NPCs will begin speaking and saying their greeting lines (hello there, etc...) during sexlab animations, causing weird graphical glitches with the lip sync option. Are there any mods that stop these "greeting" voice lines from being spoken during animations? Or will i need to download a mod that turns off the idle greeting/dialogue off entirely? I would prefer to keep them on in other cases if possible. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks :)

3 hours ago, jellobus said:

I'm having an issue where NPCs will begin speaking and saying their greeting lines (hello there, etc...) during sexlab animations, causing weird graphical glitches with the lip sync option. Are there any mods that stop these "greeting" voice lines from being spoken during animations? Or will i need to download a mod that turns off the idle greeting/dialogue off entirely? I would prefer to keep them on in other cases if possible. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Strange. I only have this problem with voiced followers like Sofia.

But i a am using a Mod that increases the greeting distance since forever. maybe that would help you, but i can't say for sure.

LE:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/746

SE:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1044

As i was saying, i can't promise that it works, i am using the SE Version for ages.

• 2 years later...