BoneTown

HanPL

Play the first video game to combine Sex, Drugs and Debauchery into one hilariously hardcore experience. Party your way through Bars, House Parties, Trailer Parks, and Drug Forests to unlock outrageous physical and sexual powers that have never before been allowed in a video game. And of course, bone your way to the top as you seduce and pleasure thousands of unique and beautiful girls.

Webside

http://www.bonetown.com/

Few screens

bonetown-2.jpg

bonetown_facial.jpg

69247dcbc930.jpg

I was playing this game a bit and must admit I quite fun when you fight with group of mormons using giant dildo or smack then with bongo :D

Sex animations look good, story line in funny and side quests are also good.

It is entertaining for a bit but as Shantoto said it lacks any real depth. If you are looking to just screw around and beat people senseless and try to convince hookers to have sex with so-so graphics (good animations though) then yea you will enjoy it a couple of hours, or at least I did. I had the most fun with an add-on that lets you challenge Ron Jeremy to a sex-a-thon......yea....visualize that one!

If you can buy it for say 20 bucks or less then go for it but at 40plus dollars (per HanPL's link) then I think you will be disappointed.

Just my opinion however.......:)

Yea, from experiance its sort of meh. If you dig deep enough, you can find a crack for the demo. Its ok. It does have humor attached to it. Combat can be frustrating and yea the graphics dulls otherwise nice animations. Your character ends up 'hoggin' most of the first part of the game.

Dont spend the 40...hell no. 20 tops...and I'd be annoyed.

Yep I bought BoneTown when there was some kid of event or something for 19.99$ so price was ok.

Now I see you have to pay 29$ O.o or 40$ + for DVD.

Unless they addes some badass content I don't know why price is so high :D

Archived