Bodytalk3 bodyslide help needed

This is probably just something stupid I'm missing on my part, but I am having an issue with the build not showing correctly in game.

I run my mods through MO2 and everything has worked fine. I just got around to loading AAF into the game and the guide here said to go with Bodytalk males. I had been using Friffys males.

I changed because of the guide suggestion, no biggie.

First I had no erections. Searched and found that it needed to be built in bodyslide with the erection slider. Got that done. Amazingly it works in game now since I got it right.

Here is my problem. I was playing with the size sliders and ended up with some mutant thing that looks to be 2 foot long and some weird swell at the head. Should be no issue, go back into bodyslide and rebuild right? No matter what I change it to in bodyslide, it stays the same in game.

I  have a bodyslide over write "mod" activated where all my bodyslide builds go. I have cleared that of the BT3 meshes and tried again. Still not working.

Tried re-installing BT3 and starting over. Still looks the same.

So is there some weird place MO2 might stick an overwritten file that I'm missing? I know it's probably something simple, but it is eluding me right now...

33 minutes ago, sfeile said:

This is probably just something stupid I'm missing on my part, but I am having an issue with the build not showing correctly in game.

I run my mods through MO2 and everything has worked fine. I just got around to loading AAF into the game and the guide here said to go with Bodytalk males. I had been using Friffys males.

I changed because of the guide suggestion, no biggie.

First I had no erections. Searched and found that it needed to be built in bodyslide with the erection slider. Got that done. Amazingly it works in game now since I got it right.

Here is my problem. I was playing with the size sliders and ended up with some mutant thing that looks to be 2 foot long and some weird swell at the head. Should be no issue, go back into bodyslide and rebuild right? No matter what I change it to in bodyslide, it stays the same in game.

I  have a bodyslide over write "mod" activated where all my bodyslide builds go. I have cleared that of the BT3 meshes and tried again. Still not working.

Tried re-installing BT3 and starting over. Still looks the same.

So is there some weird place MO2 might stick an overwritten file that I'm missing? I know it's probably something simple, but it is eluding me right now...

Image? Try change some other slider that is easy notisable in game, is it properly change after you build body?

5 hours ago, Indarello said:

Image? Try change some other slider that is easy notisable in game, is it properly change after you build body?

Didn't get an image, but tried changing the belly weight pretty heavily giving them a beer belly sort of look. Did not change in game though.

Edit:

Got an image. After deleting everything in my bodyslide over write again and making sure it was not (nor anything else) over writing BT3 at all, then re-installing BT3, I was able to get the extreme body size to take. However, I still have the odd shaped genitals.

Spoiler

20210124203441_1.jpg.86e1024cc62dae72dae6e6885bd6b203.jpg

5 hours ago, sfeile said:

Didn't get an image, but tried changing the belly weight pretty heavily giving them a beer belly sort of look. Did not change in game though.

Edit:

Got an image. After deleting everything in my bodyslide over write again and making sure it was not (nor anything else) over writing BT3 at all, then re-installing BT3, I was able to get the extreme body size to take. However, I still have the odd shaped genitals.

Reveal hidden contents

20210124203441_1.jpg.86e1024cc62dae72dae6e6885bd6b203.jpg

First you needto fix problem with bodyslide about building body dont changing in game at all

If you use MO2 check install instructions in bodyslide and manager topic, I use vortex and never have such problems

3 hours ago, Indarello said:

First you needto fix problem with bodyslide about building body dont changing in game at all

If you use MO2 check install instructions in bodyslide and manager topic, I use vortex and never have such problems

That's the thing. I've run MO for years in Skyrim and I have had MO2 running in Fallout since it came out. I have always played a female character and just had male replacers that I just left as they were. I have rebuilt the females many times and done a bunch of armors and never had a problem.

This is the first time I've tried doing anything with male bodies in bodyslide.