Scamps of the Eastmarch - Always Erect

Scamps of the Eastmarch - Always Erect

View File

This mod adds about 100 Scamps to the Eastmarch region.

This mod is based on Scamps SE from Nexus - so all credit goes to 4thUnknown and Creeper for creating/porting this.

I originally made this simplified/adjusted version just for myself, but I thought I might aswell share it in case someone also likes it.

The mod is a stand-alone version, the original Scamp SE is not required, it would in fact conflict.

1.jpg.299172db9419bc8cc254d114f9e5adaa.jpg  2.jpg.2b842a12776aef1d16071fcbd42d6a72.jpg  3.jpg.0330e1808469629f70c91ce025c49133.jpg

I really only wanted the Scamps in the game, not the spells or any other other things the original mod adds. My intent was to simply have more creatures so they can be used by SexLab.

• In order to make that work I changed their race from custom to Riekling (they use Riekling skeleton and animations anyway) to make sure they are recognized by CF and Aroused Creatues (adding custom races is always so cumbersome, I wanted it quick and dirty).
  • Then I added the Riekling cock and adjusted the fit and textures, they are always erect, no arousal logic, again just to facilitate it for me (I use always erect anyway).
  • Finally, I created a female variant with "hair" and slightly more defined breasts. The females also have cocks because I don't want to see dry humping.

And that's it. If you don't like "always erect" or females with cocks, I can't help you. That's just how it is ?

There are two versions to download: tame or aggressive. Personally I prefer the tame one (I have all creatures tame in the game) simply to have more exciting interactions. But that's up to you.

• ESL-flagged to not take up any ESP-slot.
  • This does not require MNC or CF or Aroused Creatures anything.
    • Without these they will just be there and no sex will happen. In that case you may prefer the hostile version so you have additional enemies in the game.

Enjoy.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/20/2021
  • Category
  • Requires

• Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I am always looking at new creatures. Here on LL you will find these conversion from me:

Beavers and Raccoons MNC

Deer Expansion - Mihail Monsters and Animals

Sheep Flocks patch for MNC SE

For those three I went into the effort of making them CF-compatible, enabling their arousal states, registering their race, etc. But that's a lot of extra work and extra testing, and in the end because it does not always work for everyone, I make "Always Erect" version anyway. So I decided now "screw it, I make them always erect and save myself 80% of the work".

The difficulty with custom creatures is that they are often using custom skeletons which are not working for the various SL animations. Also the moment where people create custom races with lots of specific skills or other custom race-specific settings, then you need to make sure that race is properly identified with CF, which is also not fool-proof. E.g. the Scamps were their own race but changing them to Rieklings only made them lose a fireball spell as the only difference, so I it was no huge loss.

But I am always looking out for more. Currently working on Mihails Boars and Daggerbacks, what they do, what they don't, etc.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I saw these being used in a video just a couple days ago and I wished to have them also in my game. Was pretty bummed out I didn't know where they were. Finally found them by random just now! This just made my game and day! :D Thank you for making this mod!

I installed the "Tame" version, but nothing changed, creature framework informs that race unknown scamp (shy) still without penis.. Skyrim 16640 what am I doing wrong?

Ok now I know the mod doesn't change the original scamp , the one invoked by the mod is OK. ThankYou
Edited by bogdanor