Anime-looking Companions

SoNotEbeast

Hi, i know that MBP and XEO make most npcs look like anime characters. That's nice and all. However, I have yet to see anime like companions. Does anyone know of any mods that add companions that look like anime characters.

The appearance i am looking for would be, for example:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWniqG4DgoE&feature=channel_video_title

I REALLY LIKE HER LOOK. But its a savegame, i am strongly against playing as a girl in the game for roleplay reasons. Does anyone know of any companions mods that look like her or in that ball park?

Help would be greatly appreciated. :-/

Both options are great ones. The key decision you need to make is what companion system are you using/going to use?

If CM Partners then go for the link gudfella gave.

If Mad Companions then 2chlive per Suzistar (note this is the option that I have chosen because Mad Companions seems to play nicer with xlovers and also because 2chlive adds 200+ anime girls that you can pick and choose from as companions :)

Choices......choices.......

[justify]

That is pajiman's char. Maybe you should look here?

ahah' date=' thanks. But i still really wish she could be a companion and not just a character/savefile. she looks like my dream companion o.o

maybe someone can teach me how to do it myself?

[/quote']

it is not that difficult to make one. you can customize a CM partner or even if you up for it, companion Vilja can be customized.

tools you're gonna need are:

-wyre bash

-TES CS

-face exchange lite (optional)

-OBMM (optional)

for CM partners:

first step is to acquire the save file of the face that you wanted. of course you must have all the requirements for the face mods like race, body texture etc. load the save file in oblivion, then create a new save based on that file(optional, just to make sure that you have it in your save folder).

then, if you have installed wyre bash, you will have a folder named 'Mopy' on your oblivion folder. open this and you can find another folder named 'Extra'. open this and you will find an esp file named 'blank.esp'. copy this file to your 'oblivion\data' folder. renamed it to 'facefile.esp' (optional, just to make you easier to find where you put the face file.

fired up wyre bash, then look for the 'facefile.esp'. right click on it and choose 'import>face'. then you have to choose which save file where the face was in. after you click the save file, it will saved as something like 'sgUnka****00' (the **** should be the name of the character in the save file)

before you leave wyre bash, if your save file using a race mod, you have to find the esp, right click on it and choose copy to esm.

now, it is time to open TES CS. click 'file' and choose 'data'. marked the oblivion.esm; CM Partners.esm; the race esm that you created before; CM Partners.esp; and the facefile.esp . note: make sure that none of the files are marked as 'active files'. the CS will warn you that no files are active, just click ok. there's also a slight possibility that a warning window will pop up after it finished loading up the files. just click 'yes to all'

after its all loaded, go to the 'editor id' on the 'Object Window' window and click one file, any file without opening it (just click it once) and then press the 'C' key on your keyboard. it should goes straight to the files that start with the letter 'C'. scroll down till you find some files that start with 'cm'. choose one and double click it for example, choose cmBeth.

another window will pop up. now, rename the id (example: cmMya), and the name (example: Mya). you might wanted to change the race into the one from the save file. and also make sure you tick the female box (if its male, leave it empty). you can change the class and the combat style, but do not touch anything else.

now, go back to the editor id without closing the cmBeth window. this time you want to find the face file. click one of the file and press the 'S' key on your keyboard. scroll down till you find the ones that started with 'sg' (example: sgUnkaMya00). open it, change the race into the one that the save file use, and click on the 'face advance' tab on this window (it should be next after face tab). click copy and then close it. now go back to your cmMya window. click on the face advance tab and click paste. if you're doing it right, the face should transfer to your cmMya face. the face might look a bit different, but that's okay for now, you can edited it right there. click 'Ok' when you are finished.

now you have to placed the cmMya into oblivion world. go to the cell view window and choose a place where you wanted to put her (this is the place where you can find her before you recruited her). for example: on 'cell view' window, go to the 'editor id', look for ICArenaBloodWorks. double click it and after it loaded up on the above window, click there and scroll down, until you can see the floor. click and drag the cmMya from the 'Object Window' window. and click Ok when it prompt that the file is a quest object. press the 'F' key to put her on the ground.

click the 'File' tab on your upper left corner and choose save. save it as something like 'CM Partners Mya'. close the TES CS.

go back to wyre bash. look for the new CM partners that you just created. now, before you turn it on, you might want to look on to the right where you can find 'Masters:' for your file. it should say Oblivion.esm, CM Partners.esm, and the esm for the race file (the one that you 'copy to esm' earlier). right click on that window, a warning should pop up, just choose OK. now choose the race esm, right click it and change it to the original esp (example: from Lattamer.esm to Lattamer.esp). click save and turn on the new mod that you just created. and voila, you just created your own cm companion.

[/justify]

I can never get wyre bash to work. I've tried to in the past and ended up downloading all these packages but never could execute wyre bash. It's beyond me.

I don't suppose someone could do it for me? Like make it a regular npc without a companion script or maybe there's a way i can do it without wyre bash?

I can never get wyre bash to work. I've tried to in the past and ended up downloading all these packages but never could execute wyre bash. It's beyond me.

I don't suppose someone could do it for me? Like make it a regular npc without a companion script or maybe there's a way i can do it without wyre bash?

well ... to custom create a companion, you will need wyre bash.

out of curiosity, the companion, how do you want her too look like?!

well ... to custom create a companion' date=' you will need wyre bash.

out of curiosity, the companion, how do you want her too look like?!

[/quote']

Like i said in the first post, i want the companion to look EXACTLY like the video. therefore, pulling the data from the save and making a NPC -

savegame:

http://paparoach-slowdown.blogspot.com/2011/05/savedata-ashley.html

and if you need the hair files- sleepyd's wigs:

http://www.mediafire.com/?us834d1dovh1qfk

Archived